FOUNDATION CUP Live Game Thread

tiger tigers

Re: FOUNDATION CUP Live Game Thread

Post by tiger tigers » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 9:29 pm

listening to brian smith on 2 sm tonight ,he said the roosters put a lot into the game and had been working hard for a win ... and that he didnt think the tigers played at the same intensity .. or words to that effect .....trials have never been games that timmy has worried too much about . i suppose he knows what moltz can do in the number 7 , and he is giving lui his chances to impress.........lawrence is a centre .... please dont waste our time playing him at 5/8 ''''

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 9:59 pm

tiger tigers wrote:listening to brian smith on 2 sm tonight ,he said the roosters put a lot into the game and had been working hard for a win ... and that he didnt think the tigers played at the same intensity .. or words to that effect .....trials have never been games that timmy has worried too much about . i suppose he knows what moltz can do in the number 7 , and he is giving lui his chances to impress.........lawrence is a centre .... please dont waste our time playing him at 5/8 ''''
Yeh.
It came across to me as him saying, in not so many words.....that we had something left. We werent giving it everything.
Succinctly he said something like "Sometimes teams can train so hard right up to game day they dont have all that much left come kick off" or words to that effect.
I got that impression too