Willow's match report and player review

Geo.

Re: Willow's match report and player review

Post by Geo. » Tue 23 Feb, 2010 1:15 pm

Balmain Tiger wrote:what did you boys think of ryans performance? looks like he has been working on his leap...how good was the first catch he did!

Beau was good I thought ...good out of dummy half....right up until his Brain explosion with Moltzen.....It was downhill from there...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

bradexl

Post by bradexl » Tue 23 Feb, 2010 1:16 pm

Geo. wrote:
Alwaysownyou wrote:1) I haven't been asking for that. I do not rate Benji anywhere near what the "people" on here rate him. I think we would be better off without Benji in the team to be honest with you. More errors than successful plays in my opinion.

2) Lui was ridiculously bad. I mean terrible. I mean the worst halfback since Ben Black, Glen Ayr or Adam Tippet. So bad that I would not even read the Sports section the next day if he plays in our team at halfback ever again, let alone watch the game. I would like someone to prove me wrong and upload any footage of him actually dominating a game of football in the Toyota Cup - I know for a fact I haven't seen him stamp any authority on any game that I have watched. And that involves teams made up of kids his own age, let alone the NRL.

3) Sheens is a dead-set joke. This is the same Sheens that cost Farah a Dally M Medal by shifting him to halfback. Sheens is losing the plot day by day. For all you that want him re-signed I want you to seriously evaluate what you are wanting... A coach with a losing record who has only tasted Finals football once in 8 years... It is beyond reason that some of you want him re-signed!
Nice rant ...one of the best I've seen...

1. Before the back end of '09...I may have agreed with you on Marshall but given his injury free run season 2010...Marshall will show we are definately better off with him in the team than out I'm sure....

2. What halfback in the histroy of the game has dominated from the start of their careers.....Im surprised you didn't throw in Leo Dynevor and Ewan McGrady in the mix...I've got an Idea..... stuff the Salary cap lets get Thurston, Inglis to partner Lawrence in the centres and Slater for fullback ...seems those quality of player are the only one's you deem to be wothy of a Wests Tigers jumper...Funniest of all is you expect a player to come in and Dominate the main men in Farah and Marshall...Don't see Robbie giving up the reigns to easily

3. Ah the old 1 in 8 Sheens final record...The favorite of the Sheens is the antichrist brigade....Why are you living in the past...It's 2010 that counts...As yet a Competion point hasn't been up for grabs..Plus why all this Anger towards Sheens when it's the Wests Tigers Board who keep renewing his contract...As for him costing Farah a Dally M sure blame Sheens not the fact that Farah himself in '07 when the heat was on and the finals where in sight failed to step up albiet he just fell short.....
Nice reply Geo...you will alwaysownhim ;)

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Tue 23 Feb, 2010 1:19 pm

Geo. wrote:
Balmain Tiger wrote:what did you boys think of ryans performance? looks like he has been working on his leap...how good was the first catch he did!

Beau was good I thought ...good out of dummy half....right up until his Brain explosion with Moltzen.....It was downhill from there...
i blame moltzen for that one, he thought it was just a show and go and wasnt even looking at beau

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 23 Feb, 2010 3:29 pm

moltzens mistake written all over it. but what was beau thinking if moltzen was sleeping?
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 23 Feb, 2010 11:23 pm

Balmain Tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:

i blame moltzen for that one, he thought it was just a show and go and wasnt even looking at beau
:lol: A show and go on a kick return...there wasn't a defender in sight......who was he trying to Beat... :?

I'll give Beau points for originality then....
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 25 Feb, 2010 4:55 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:4. Lawrence - had a rubbish game in attack with his slide defence being the biggest concern and committing himself to his inside man on 2 or 3 occasions leaving his winger to defend 2 attackers,
You do realise that all teams now have their centre barrelling in on the second man player.....Which is what Lawrence excells at...
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Sat 27 Feb, 2010 8:20 am

Apparently Lawrence would be better on the wing...where he would see even less quality ball than he currently does.