BLITZY FITZY

crouching_tiger

BLITZY FITZY

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 10:38 pm

Another quality game tonight by the Fitzmeister which should see him pretty much lock up a top 17 jersey. Fantastic service out of dummy half and picking the right moment for great steals. Produced a great kicking game which gave his attackers plenty of opportunities as well.
Was totally starved of possession through no fault of his own but the centres who failed to complete backline plays. I think WT have found their winger who can also take the pressure off Farah when required. His defence was rock solid in the middle third once again, which i can not recall if he'd even missed a single tackle all night.
Daniela, Brown both failed miserably to impress tonight but will likely get another chance next week. I can't see anyone in the backs getting a starting jersey over Fitzy from the several matches i have already seen this year.
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

alien

Post by alien » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 10:48 pm

The FWO were definately out in force today.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 10:50 pm

ok

Novocastrian Tiger

Post by Novocastrian Tiger » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 10:51 pm

Is this a gee up?

Rename the thread "Crusty Fitzy".
It starts and ends with the Tiger!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 11:01 pm

Fitzy was crap....no surprise when he came on and Farah went off we absolutly sucked in attack...no direction whatsoever...forwards not knowing who was going to get the ball...soon as he goes off Farah and Lui combine to put Lawrence over...

As far as shoring up the defence well the Rorters scored 18 unanswered points when he was on the field...He didn't even lead them out in the second half...that honour went to Chris Lawrence....

If Fitzhenry is a serious contender then I hope he gets Sheens 5 minute bench spot...and even then he will probably cost us games just like he did the Foundation Cup....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

alien

Post by alien » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 11:20 pm

When I said the FWO was out in force I meant that there were about a dozen guys sitting together cheering on Fitzhenry and there was actually a Fitzy song. It sounded like they said "fitzy we love you" or something like that. I didn't see the Fitzy World Order banners though.

alien

Post by alien » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 11:31 pm

When Fitzhenry played in the UK was he playing mostly number 9?

BRET

Post by BRET » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 11:40 pm

alien wrote:When Fitzhenry played in the UK was he playing mostly number 9?
I hope not - he didn't offer as much tonight as I was hoping for when Farah went off. I think he is a better finisher on the wing, hopefully he gets more opportunity next week there.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

-Vince Lombardi

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 4:59 am

Bit of a laugh really.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 7:35 am

Should take the comedy show on the road CT, there could be a future for you, although you'll need some new material when you run out of jokes about Fitzy.

He was crap.

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:11 am

Sounds like he is a fan favourite again!
:roll:
:mrgreen:
Why on earth did we get him back? Sounds like sheens owed him one or something. Why get rid of S. Flanagan as a 9 replacement and bring in Fitzy? Makes no sense to me.
:brick:
STAND BACK OR SOMEONE WILL
GET HURT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

thommo

Post by thommo » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:26 am

Only 26 more rounds of these hilarious fitzy posts

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:01 am

triserratops wrote: Why get rid of S. Flanagan as a 9 replacement and bring in Fitzy? Makes no sense to me.
Maybe because Stuey can't play fullback, centre, wing, 5/8th and have aspirations of playing backrow, lock as well as hooker. Fitzhenry is not going to be the WT hooker, never was, never will. Only to perhaps fill in for Farah during representative duties/injury but other than that, Sheens does not need a 2nd hooker with Farah being a 80min player. Surely not that hard to figure out is it?? Makes sense to me and the current Australian coach..
This talk of him playing hooker is a smokescreen. He only played hooker last night to cover for Farah to be preserved and is the club's next best option to Farah whilst gaining match fitness to prove himself for the oncoming season.

Other than that....
Re: Wingers Rd 1 2010

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 31 Jan, 2010 11:48 am

Fitzhenry is right in the mix...anyone who thinks otherwise will be in for a shock this season..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

Chris

Post by Chris » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:35 am

I think otherwise..... First you say Ellis is soft and now you're saying Fitzhenry will be a gun this year. Your credibility has just gone into the negative after posting this thread. Sadly, I enjoy your spamming posts better.

fitzyout

Post by fitzyout » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 12:36 pm

I am setting up a petition against Fitzhenry. I cannot stand him. I went to the Foundation Cup and I left early becuase of him. He is an embarrassment.....again.
Anyone who thinks he is worthy of playing for us has rocks in their heads.
I would go so far to say that those who post their support Fitzhenry must be out to sabotage the Tigers and probably go for another team. Whoever you are - LEAVE OUR CLUB ALONE!!!

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 1:02 pm

its a CT fetish. thats all it is. but in saying that I hope fitzhenry has a good season in whatever grade he plays.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Staks

Post by Staks » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 1:13 pm

fitzyout wrote:I am setting up a petition against Fitzhenry. I cannot stand him. I went to the Foundation Cup and I left early becuase of him. He is an embarrassment.....again.
Anyone who thinks he is worthy of playing for us has rocks in their heads.
I would go so far to say that those who post their support Fitzhenry must be out to sabotage the Tigers and probably go for another team. Whoever you are - LEAVE OUR CLUB ALONE!!!

Nice gee up sonny. How about taking aim at the cool guy that signed him, selects him and has faith in him? No, no, common sense isn't in your vocabulary right?

Yes, hardly noticed him out on the field. But hey what did people expect him to have as much influence as Farah out of dummy half? Take a chill pill peeps it's a trial game, Fitzy will be used as a utilty only when required. He won't see much first grade this year.

Find it funny how people can attack a player for deficienys but refuse to look at the bloke that signs the player and selects them...... oh ye, the cool guy is never wro-o-ooooong ?

Keep starting these topics CT, exposing these boofheads is hilarious.

:sign:
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

Mona Lolesi

Post by Mona Lolesi » Mon 22 Feb, 2010 4:59 pm

No please stop these recycled, unoriginal and pathetic attempts at humour.