When was the last time that Tigers beat Rooster?

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

When was the last time that Tigers beat Rooster?

Post by will1999 » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm

Don't remember the last time Tigers have beaten Rooster does anyone know


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29867
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 10:42 pm

Yes..

Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

19-12 at Leichhardt..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 10:54 pm

Thank you

User avatar
clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 656
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Post by clokan » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 11:14 pm

Saturday, August 19th, 2017
22-16 at Allianz

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 11:25 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 14 Aug, 2017 10:42 pm
Yes..

Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

19-12 at Leichhardt..
Good God! Has it really been that long? This has to end...now!


formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4129
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 12:30 am

clokan wrote:
Mon 14 Aug, 2017 11:14 pm
Saturday, August 19th, 2017
22-16 at Allianz
Got to be 25-18

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29693
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 5:27 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 14 Aug, 2017 10:42 pm
Yes..

Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

19-12 at Leichhardt..
We beat Manly away the following week.
Was the start of a WWWWWWWW streak including a semi

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18311
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 7:39 am

We beat Easts this weekend and I'll be happy for the rest of the year, irrespective of results.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:12 am

I'll take my mate and we will win for sure. 100% win rate with games he has attended.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Mr Magpie
Member
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Mr Magpie » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:49 am

I still get sick over that loss to them in the 2010 final.
Had it won before that stupid scrum and Anasta's field goal - followed by an intercept try in extra time.

:shock: :?: :(
WE WILL STAND OUT GROUND AGAINST THE GATES OF HELL AND WE WON'T BACK DOWN!
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5562
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 3:02 pm

Mr Magpie wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:49 am
I still get sick over that loss to them in the 2010 final.
Had it won before that stupid scrum and Anasta's field goal - followed by an intercept try in extra time.

:shock: :?: :(
Boy oh boy did Bwaiff hit the unlimited Gatorade hard after that win.........

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 4:23 pm

Mr Magpie wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:49 am
I still get sick over that loss to them in the 2010 final.
Had it won before that stupid scrum and Anasta's field goal - followed by an intercept try in extra time.

:shock: :?: :(
Still one of the best games ever irrespective. So proud of how the boys played for about 74 minutes of that game.

So many of our lads played their best game that night. Ayshford, Ellis, Lui all were enormous in their roles.
Image

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 6:25 pm

underdog wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 4:23 pm
Mr Magpie wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:49 am
I still get sick over that loss to them in the 2010 final.
Had it won before that stupid scrum and Anasta's field goal - followed by an intercept try in extra time.

:shock: :?: :(
Still one of the best games ever irrespective. So proud of how the boys played for about 74 minutes of that game.

So many of our lads played their best game that night. Ayshford, Ellis, Lui all were enormous in their roles.
Just fall on the ball Heighno, just fall on the bloody ball! :brick:

Mr Magpie
Member
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Mr Magpie » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 7:11 pm

My memory's fading.
Was that the game Ellis crossed 3 times for no tries?
And the one where Benji threw a punch in the play the ball, giving away a penalty instead of our try.
WE WILL STAND OUT GROUND AGAINST THE GATES OF HELL AND WE WON'T BACK DOWN!
:sign: :sign: :sign:

weststigerman
Member
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by weststigerman » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 8:01 pm

Mr Magpie wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 7:11 pm
My memory's fading.
Was that the game Ellis crossed 3 times for no tries?
And the one where Benji threw a punch in the play the ball, giving away a penalty instead of our try.
That's the one.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 8:18 pm

Don't worry about the past people...we are in a new zone now that Ivan is here...this team produced one of the best comebacks in a long time...the Chooks have a huge target on their backs and are in our sights..the Wests Tigers can beat them the way they are playing for each other and with a purpose....only a fool would discard them completely...they will have my money on them ..
$20 at $ 4.50 today...go you good things......

Ps especially if the team keep the fundamental errors out...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 8:57 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Tue 15 Aug, 2017 8:18 pm
Don't worry about the past people...we are in a new zone now that Ivan is here...this team produced one of the best comebacks in a long time...the Chooks have a huge target on their backs and are in our sights..the Wests Tigers can beat them the way they are playing for each other and with a purpose....only a fool would discard them completely...they will have my money on them ..
$20 at $ 4.50 today...go you good things......

Ps especially if the team keep the fundamental errors out...
Not real confident about us winning the game TT, but one thing's for sure, we won't be the pushovers for them that we have been in recent seasons.

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 10:25 pm

It certainly will provide a good litmus test of how we have come on over the past month of performances. What was the last score at Campbelltown earlier this year? 40-18 if we score 18 again but keep them under 30 I think we would have done pretty well TBH.

Post Reply