Bayley Sironen to make debut...

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Bayley Sironen to make debut...

Post by WT2K » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:24 pm

Congrats Bayley. Rip in!
No more plodders!
:sign:


Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4982
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:27 pm

How exciting...not!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7920
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:29 pm

Snake wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:27 pm
How exciting...not!
x 2

bring on 2018
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2196
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 9:54 pm

Not really seen him play. Good luck to him.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7974
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 10:03 pm

might have been picked to keep eisenhuth and marsters on their toes

either way good luck mate
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble


Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5332
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 12:12 am

The_Doc wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:20 pm
cktiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:30 pm
Muffstar wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:21 pm
Good news for Bayley, but were people alluding that he is leaving next year ?
I doubt it - or he'd be playing with Ava again.
Is there some bad blood there?
No. Just that if Bayley Sirro was leaving WT he would be playing with Ava in ISP Cup.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28459
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 5:44 am

Erin & Ted are leaving though

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17515
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 9:19 am

Ivan has identified well so far this year, obviously he believe Bayley has something.

Tatola would be getting a go if Ivan felt him worthy.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2195
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 9:21 am

2 games to prove his worth for 2018 I guess.....

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 9:28 am

I hope he performs up to Clearys expectations.As an long time Tigers supporter i remember when we had Paul and his brother Rod at the club and we kept the right brother, heres hoping history repeats itself

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28459
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:35 am

A bit of a token gesture apparently.. Still no offer for next year... This is something to do with 2nd tier or top 25/30 whatever it is requirements... Looks like he'll probably play dummy half for the final quarter hour

Elderslie Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 1:40 pm

Congratulations on being selected in the first grade squad hope he show better judgement than Curtis and daddy keeps his distance Ivan will look after him if he show his true potential

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9513
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 1:55 pm

Playing for a contract perhaps.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 2:54 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:35 am
A bit of a token gesture apparently.. Still no offer for next year... This is something to do with 2nd tier or top 25/30 whatever it is requirements... Looks like he'll probably play dummy half for the final quarter hour
Yeah, that would make sense as he was in the top squad.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5332
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 8:57 pm

formerguest wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 2:54 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:35 am
A bit of a token gesture apparently.. Still no offer for next year... This is something to do with 2nd tier or top 25/30 whatever it is requirements... Looks like he'll probably play dummy half for the final quarter hour
Yeah, that would make sense as he was in the top squad.
I don't understand this. Even if a player is in the Top 25 surely you aren't compelled to play them at some stage during the season?
Regardless, all the best Sirro Jnr Mk II, have a great debut............players on debut for WT have had a great history of scoring a try in their 1st game. Go get one!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:14 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 8:57 pm
formerguest wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 2:54 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:35 am
A bit of a token gesture apparently.. Still no offer for next year... This is something to do with 2nd tier or top 25/30 whatever it is requirements... Looks like he'll probably play dummy half for the final quarter hour
Yeah, that would make sense as he was in the top squad.
I don't understand this. Even if a player is in the Top 25 surely you aren't compelled to play them at some stage during the season?
Regardless, all the best Sirro Jnr Mk II, have a great debut............players on debut for WT have had a great history of scoring a try in their 1st game. Go get one!
I am assuming it is to stop the club going over the second tier cap, not simply to play him.

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:34 pm

Chances are it would be Marshall King getting his debut if we weren't at the edge of the second tier salary cap would it not?

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 12:59 pm

he had a great running game few years ago and ran great lines off TMM balls

Post Reply