Cowboys Team...

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24991
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 225 times
Been liked: 343 times

Cowboys Team...

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:55 pm

1. Ben Hampton
2. Kyle Feldt
3. Javid Bowen
4. Kane Linnett
5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Michael Morgan (c)
8. Corey Jensen
9. Jake Granville
10. Scott Bolton
11. Coen Hess
12. Ethan Lowe
13. Jason Taumalolo

Interchange:
14. John Asiata
15. Shane Wright
16. Patrick Mago
17. Shaun Fensom

Reserves:
18. Gavin Cooper
19. Lachlan Coote
20. Kyle Laybutt
21. Enari Tuala

Coach: Paul Green

http://www.cowboys.com.au/news/2017/08/ ... rning.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30386
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by willow » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:20 pm

Hmm, if we play with the same commitment as recent weeks we can beat these guys. The real dangers are Morgan, Hess and Taumalolo. Provided we can kick and chase well hopefully we can burn their forwards out, you know big T will be good for a couple of hundred metres up the middle though.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18702
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 186 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:30 pm

The poor old Cows were brave for a while after they lost JT, but they've run their race now. I think the Dragons might sneak into the 8 at their expense.

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by colmcd » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:33 pm

17. Shaun Fensom

Reserves:
18. Gavin Cooper

Checkbook anyone? The Cowboys are oozing forwards. While the contracts will be fresh, they must be under a little pressure and looking for an alternative for JT as well as paying out for the other JT.

Can't we pinch someone here?

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24991
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 225 times
Been liked: 343 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:27 pm

colmcd wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:33 pm
17. Shaun Fensom

Reserves:
18. Gavin Cooper

Checkbook anyone? The Cowboys are oozing forwards. While the contracts will be fresh, they must be under a little pressure and looking for an alternative for JT as well as paying out for the other JT.

Can't we pinch someone here?
I would take Jason Taumalolo....

We beat this mob with a much stronger team on there home patch..We can beat them at the Fortress....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am
Has liked: 269 times
Been liked: 73 times

Unread post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:40 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 7:27 pm
colmcd wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:33 pm
17. Shaun Fensom

Reserves:
18. Gavin Cooper

Checkbook anyone? The Cowboys are oozing forwards. While the contracts will be fresh, they must be under a little pressure and looking for an alternative for JT as well as paying out for the other JT.

Can't we pinch someone here?
I would take Jason Taumalolo....

We beat this mob with a much stronger team on there home patch..We can beat them at the Fortress....
Who wouldn't take Taumalalo

He is probably the most damaging forward in the game with a great right foot step.

You must be alright if you sign a 10 million-dollar contract...

User avatar
benjibrotown
Member
Member
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed 02 Sep, 2009 10:24 pm

Unread post by benjibrotown » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 1:53 pm

No doubt there biggest weakness is Hampton at the back, looked uncomfortable under each and every bomb last week. If we are smart we should be able to take advantage.

TiggaPlease
Member
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu 14 Jan, 2010 4:43 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by TiggaPlease » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 3:00 pm

I'd love it if we could sign Ethan Lowe. Runs great lines and isn't bad at kicking goals. Get it done, Cleary!

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Bozo97 » Wed 23 Aug, 2017 3:04 pm

colmcd wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 6:33 pm
17. Shaun Fensom

Reserves:
18. Gavin Cooper

Checkbook anyone? The Cowboys are oozing forwards. While the contracts will be fresh, they must be under a little pressure and looking for an alternative for JT as well as paying out for the other JT.

Can't we pinch someone here?
Cooper named at 18th Man because he was carrying an injury, He wont ever leave the cowboys.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 1:02 pm

you fellas think the tigers will win this?

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Bozo97 » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 1:45 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 1:02 pm
you fellas think the tigers will win this?
If we play how we have been, then I see no reason why would couldnt

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 2:42 pm

if they lose it will be the first time in history no wins in cambeltown

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 4867
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 124 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 9:33 am

They say Cows are in an injury crisis but that's still a really strong team this week. Nobody can replace JT, but Cows are still better placed with Morgan than we are rolling in JLJ for Brooks.

Basically Coote is out and the world's best halfback.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18702
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 186 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:35 am

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 9:33 am
They say Cows are in an injury crisis but that's still a really strong team this week. Nobody can replace JT, but Cows are still better placed with Morgan than we are rolling in JLJ for Brooks.

Basically Coote is out and the world's best halfback.
And a pretty decent prop.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 12:00 pm

i think the team who scores first will be the team that wins

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 4867
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 124 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 12:43 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:35 am
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 9:33 am
They say Cows are in an injury crisis but that's still a really strong team this week. Nobody can replace JT, but Cows are still better placed with Morgan than we are rolling in JLJ for Brooks.

Basically Coote is out and the world's best halfback.
And a pretty decent prop.
Yeah but on the decline and they've still got the best forward in the game in their starting side.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 1:32 pm

Morgan is shaky too. He has been bashed from pillar to post for the past month including back to back head knocks. Cows have been very courageous but they are bone tired now. We should comfortably win.

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by colmcd » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 3:24 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 1:32 pm
Morgan is shaky too. He has been bashed from pillar to post for the past month including back to back head knocks. Cows have been very courageous but they are bone tired now. We should comfortably win.
Without Brooks and probably JLJ in the halves?

Big call.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 25: Wests Tigers vs Cowboys”