So will we be booing or cheering Woods and Tedesco this weekend?

innsaneink

Re: So will we be booing or cheering Woods and Tedesco this weekend?

Post by innsaneink » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 3:41 pm

Icon wrote:
Mon 04 Sep, 2017 3:28 pm
barra wrote:
Mon 04 Sep, 2017 2:42 pm
So what did they get??
They got a respectful after match send off, without any fanfare.

I was personally going to just go home at full time, not boo or cheer, but i stayed and i did clap them, in the heat of the moment it seemed the correct thing to do.

On side note, i felt Teddy was happy and content, i think his new life begins today, but i got a different impression from the big guy, i was dirty with him during the break-up but i think i can forgive him if one day he returns, Teddy on the other hand is gone never to return, like Freddy and the Panthers.

Anyway, that was my take on it all, bring on 2018 and i was pretty excited to see Benji in the crowd, love that guy!
We stayed behind, I applauded the team on the win

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 3:50 pm

Icon wrote:
barra wrote:
So what did they get??

I was personally going to just go home at full time, not boo or cheer, but i stayed and i did clap them, in the heat of the moment it seemed the correct thing to do.

On side note, i felt Teddy was happy and content, i think his new life begins today, but i got a different impression from the big guy, i was dirty with him during the break-up but i think i can forgive him if one day he returns, Teddy on the other hand is gone never to return, like Freddy and the Panthers.

Anyway, that was my take on it all, bring on 2018 and i was pretty excited to see Benji in the crowd, love that guy!
Tedesco will be back once Easts have used him up and spat him out.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

barra

Post by barra » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 4:27 pm

Icon wrote:
barra wrote:
So what did they get??

Thanks, thought it might pan out that way and I think it's good that it did. Woods looked close to tears once or twice during the post match press conference, saying it hadn't really hit home but it sure looked to me like it had!