So will we be booing or cheering Woods and Tedesco this weekend?

User avatar
Russta
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:22 pm
Location: Kingaroy, Qld

Re: So will we be booing or cheering Woods and Tedesco this weekend?

Post by Russta » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:24 pm

Swordy wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 5:11 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
Seek some help.
Exactly..... Stryker your gonna need some help. It's very hard to drown 2 scum at once. I'll drown Woods while you drown Tedesco. :D


goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:25 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:20 pm
Geeze there's some pussies on here LOL...
These clowns are still talking smack about this club in the media, as recently as last week, and you want to politely clap them off the field whilst looking down your noses at those who express their dissatisfaction at the way these guys have acted this year and continue to do so? You make me laugh.
:lol:

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:38 pm

Russta wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:24 pm
Swordy wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 5:11 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
Seek some help.
Exactly..... Stryker your gonna need some help. It's very hard to drown 2 scum at once. I'll drown Woods while you drown Tedesco. :D
:lol: :)

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:38 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:20 pm
Geeze there's some pussies on here LOL...
These clowns are still talking smack about this club in the media, as recently as last week, and you want to politely clap them off the field whilst looking down your noses at those who express their dissatisfaction at the way these guys have acted this year and continue to do so? You make me laugh.
Exactly.

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.
Yep that guy who once won a GF, WC Final and the Golden Boot was nothing but rocks. Youre an idiot, simple as that.

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:02 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.
Yep that guy who once won a GF, WC Final and the Golden Boot was nothing but rocks. Youre an idiot, simple as that.
Yea, that player that has had a total of 4 maybe 5 good years in his career. The way you used to carry on about him he was another Thurston. And for the record if it wasn't for Prince and most of the other WT's of 2005 Benji would still be without a GF ring.
Last edited by shane2801 on Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:05 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:02 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.
Yep that guy who once won a GF, WC Final and the Golden Boot was nothing but rocks. Youre an idiot, simple as that.
I suppose Scott Prince just was along for the ride? You're the idiot
Yep Prince helped him win the WC and golden boot. :crazy

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:12 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:05 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:02 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm


I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.
Yep that guy who once won a GF, WC Final and the Golden Boot was nothing but rocks. Youre an idiot, simple as that.
I suppose Scott Prince just was along for the ride? You're the idiot
Yep Prince helped him win the WC and golden boot. :crazy
Golden Boot? That award lost it's lustre after Wally Lewis won it in the 80's
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:16 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:12 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:05 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:02 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:33 pm


Yep that guy who once won a GF, WC Final and the Golden Boot was nothing but rocks. Youre an idiot, simple as that.
I suppose Scott Prince just was along for the ride? You're the idiot
Yep Prince helped him win the WC and golden boot. :crazy
Golden Boot? That award lost it's lustre after Wally Lewis won it in the 80's
Let it go Shane, you said something dumb. Let it go and itll be buried in these pages, keep harping on and youll continue exposing your ignorance and lack of knowledge. No one wants to see that.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:19 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.

Typo did you mean Brooksy? diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks :roll

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:20 pm

I will when you move on from Woods & Teddy clown.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:25 pm

upthetigers wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:19 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.

Typo did you mean Brooksy? diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks :roll
Fair point :)
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18379
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 01 Sep, 2017 8:01 am

stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:20 pm
Geeze there's some pussies on here LOL...
These clowns are still talking smack about this club in the media, as recently as last week, and you want to politely clap them off the field whilst looking down your noses at those who express their dissatisfaction at the way these guys have acted this year and continue to do so? You make me laugh.
People can do as they please, but I'm not begrudging anyone who chooses to give them both a serve. If I were going I probably would too. They've both represented themselves very poorly this year and deserve nothing in return from the fans.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Fri 01 Sep, 2017 8:30 am

shane2801 wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 10:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.
I wouldn't go that far Stryker. Whilst I'm not a fan of either anymore I would still hold both in higher esteem than your hero Mr Overrated Benji rock rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks diamond rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks Marshall.

Did you seriously just say that? talking about the bloke who was a major part in delievering our 1st premiership?

Still the WT greatest ever player imo

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2180
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Fri 01 Sep, 2017 8:37 am

Cheer for the Tigers. We need the win!

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Fri 01 Sep, 2017 8:42 am

Im still sad that we are losing these guys. A win will somewhat placate these feelings

In the end if our club did things different over the last few years they wouldn't have chosen to accept offers from rival employers.

In the end is like anyone of us leaving a job.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 01 Sep, 2017 9:01 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 01 Sep, 2017 8:01 am
stryker wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 9:20 pm
Geeze there's some pussies on here LOL...
These clowns are still talking smack about this club in the media, as recently as last week, and you want to politely clap them off the field whilst looking down your noses at those who express their dissatisfaction at the way these guys have acted this year and continue to do so? You make me laugh.
People can do as they please, but I'm not begrudging anyone who chooses to give them both a serve. If I were going I probably would too. They've both represented themselves very poorly this year and deserve nothing in return from the fans.

I agree CB that they have conducted themselves poorly this year regarding their contractual agreements etc..however they will be part of the team playing the last game of the regular season and the team as a whole has been greatly improved this last few weeks,if I was going to the game I would applaud the team win or lose for the improved attitude and resilience they have shown,I wouldn't boo or jeer them simply because I wouldnt stoop down to the level of the 2 players leaving,the rest of the team has my support for their efforts in recent games..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Post Reply