How do we fit em all in

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30377
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: How do we fit em all in

Unread post by willow » Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:46 pm

Munk wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:10 pm
People who have put Suli in their starting lineups havent been paying attention.
Yes they have.


Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Munk » Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:52 pm

willow wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:46 pm
Munk wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:10 pm
People who have put Suli in their starting lineups havent been paying attention.
Yes they have.
Have they? Then whats wrong with him precisely? When is he due back?

User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 12:46 am

Tacky wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:06 pm
Yeah, especially when we have Holmes and RTS. How are we gonna fit them all in? It'll be chaos.
Is that when we merger with The Rorters?

Tedesco
Nofo
Mitchell
Suli
Tupo
Keary
Cronk
Eiso
Cordner
Aloilia
Matuliano
Friend
Packer

Hargreaves
Taqqa
Twal
Matterson
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm
Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 1:35 am

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:24 pm
Tacky wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:06 pm
Yeah, especially when we have Holmes and RTS. How are we gonna fit them all in? It'll be chaos.
Gonna be mahem when we add Smith, Thurston, Cronk, Taumalalo, Cordner, Crichton and Vunivalu
Ben that will be your first job as our new CEO.

Good Luck

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2354
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 6:30 am

Fonua ISP Cup


User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 2831
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 89 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 7:27 am

Munk wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:10 pm
People who have put Suli in their starting lineups havent been paying attention.
Really. Sorry Munk I mustn't having been paying attention . Who have we signed to replace him? Do tell.

Will Chambers?
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1676
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by Tiger Come Lately » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 7:35 am

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:24 pm
Tacky wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:06 pm
Yeah, especially when we have Holmes and RTS. How are we gonna fit them all in? It'll be chaos.
Gonna be mahem when we add Smith, Thurston, Cronk, Taumalalo, Cordner, Crichton and Vunivalu
The only way we get all those guys into our side is on PlayStation.

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Munk » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 8:15 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 7:27 am
Munk wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:10 pm
People who have put Suli in their starting lineups havent been paying attention.
Really. Sorry Munk I mustn't having been paying attention . Who have we signed to replace him? Do tell.

Will Chambers?
Its not about replacing him, he is either still injured or being held back to be slowly reintroduced. Either way, he may not start the year. All conjecture of course, but so is everything in these types of threads.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 2831
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 89 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 8:33 am

Munk wrote:
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 8:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 7:27 am
Munk wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:10 pm
People who have put Suli in their starting lineups havent been paying attention.
Really. Sorry Munk I mustn't having been paying attention . Who have we signed to replace him? Do tell.

Will Chambers?
Its not about replacing him, he is either still injured or being held back to be slowly reintroduced. Either way, he may not start the year. All conjecture of course, but so is everything in these types of threads.
He’s at training now.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4004
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 43 times

Unread post by gallagher » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 8:58 am

Magpie69 wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 8:34 pm
Lolohea, naufalima,fanua,thompson, MWZ, Suli, Masters, Kev, Benji, Josh, Brooks...11 into 7 just doesn't fit
It might work out that Fonua, Thompson, Milne ,MWZ and Kev are reserve graders and we're short a winger.


I need to get off the happy pills.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3222
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Unread post by Russell » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 9:37 am

will1999 wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 11:04 pm
1. RTS
2. Nofaluma
3. Milne
4. Suli
5. Holmes
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks



14. Lolahea/ Marshall
Don't know how the Warriors and Sharks would feel about that.

The other problem is of course, how much they would charge for a loan and if the NRL would allow players signed to other clubs, to play for us.

Maybe we should just select the players that are signed to us - and let dreams stay in the bedroom.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by formerguest » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 9:57 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:08 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 9:02 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 8:45 pm
Injuries will play it's part,,

1. Lolohea
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. Marsters
5. Fonua

6. Reynolds
7. Brooks

Would be my tip Rd 1.
Milne will be definitely pushing for a set if he maintains his current WC form through the trial games.
Yes he has. But put Marsters against the USA, Wales and Italy and he would look good as well.
Might be a bit of a battle with Esan having shed a few of the kilos that Cleary wanted gone.

Post Reply

Return to “Season 2018”