Realistic team list round 1 2018

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Re: Realistic team list round 1 2018

Post by MacDougall » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:07 pm

Jordan Kahu is wasted as an outside back utility. Look at Clint Gutherson as an example. Kahu is better than him. We should honestly let them all walk except Tedesco. I would make him the richest player in the game and make him captain.


User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:14 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:07 pm
Jordan Kahu is wasted as an outside back utility. Look at Clint Gutherson as an example. Kahu is better than him. We should honestly let them all walk except Tedesco. I would make him the richest player in the game and make him captain.

Agree, x100.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:18 pm

Actually tbh at this rate I would probably keep Brooks. I actually think he is better than Moses and he would be lucky to command more than 300k on form whereas Moses seems more in vogue. I think Brooks as a 6 would be pretty decent with someone like Townsend.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:19 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:06 pm
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Dean Whare
4. Moses Suli
5. Gideon Gela-Mosby
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Kane Evans
11. Chris McQueen
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Sauaso Sue
16. JJ Felise
17. Josh Aloiai
You would keep Brooks over Moses?
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:23 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:18 pm
Actually tbh at this rate I would probably keep Brooks. I actually think he is better than Moses and he would be lucky to command more than 300k on form whereas Moses seems more in vogue. I think Brooks as a 6 would be pretty decent with someone like Townsend.
If we were to keep Brooks I think we are going to need a Blake Green/Kieran Foran type player to take some of the pressure off him. Look at Manly this year since they got Green.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer.


User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by TSupps05 » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:24 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Moses Suli
4. Jamal Idris
5. Whare
6. Chad Townsend
7. Mitch Moses
8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt Mcillrick
10. Kane Evans
11. Chris McQueen
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Jesse Sue/ Ava
15. Liddle
16. JJ Felise
17. Aloiai

But really it is round 4 and three quarter of this forum have written the tigers for the rest of the year. :pray: :pray: praying for miracles though
Ohh Stop it Tui :master:

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:26 pm

Actually we should make a big play for Blake Ferguson and Daniel Tupou. Weaken the Roosters and upgrade our outside backs.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21312
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:30 pm

Born tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 6:53 pm
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Jamal Idris
4. Moses Suli
5.
6. Jack Little-John
7. Mitchell Moses
8.
9. Matt Mcilwrick
10. Aaron Woods
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Chris Mcqueen
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Jacob Liddle
15. Ava Seumanufagai
16. JJ Felise
17. Taniela Paseka

Chris Lawrence, Josh Aloiai, Sauaso Sue need to prove themselves with a few signings coming.
Aloiai is proving himself. He's a gun and he's going to be very handy in the next couple of years.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:39 pm

Agreed. Isn't given enough minutes.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39598
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:51 pm

A few people need reality time me thinks

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3109
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:57 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:19 pm
Nelson wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:06 pm
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Dean Whare
4. Moses Suli
5. Gideon Gela-Mosby
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Kane Evans
11. Chris McQueen
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Sauaso Sue
16. JJ Felise
17. Josh Aloiai
You would keep Brooks over Moses?
For the relative money I think they would command, yes. It would free up money to spend in other areas.

Tony33
Member
Member
Posts: 1235
Joined: Tue 18 Mar, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Tony33 » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:26 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Idris
4. Capewell
5. Suli
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Sue
11. Lawerence
12. McQueen
13. Taylor

14. Ava
15. Felise
16. Aiolai
17. Tatola
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

User avatar
VanillaThunder
Member
Member
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon 18 Jul, 2011 12:57 am
Location: Perth, WA

Post by VanillaThunder » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:45 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Idris
4. Whare
5. Suli
6. Widdop
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Ava
11. Aloiai
12. Lawrence
13. ET

14. McIlwrick
15. Tagataese
16. Felise
17. Sue

I'd love to throw Asofa-Solomona in there with a Ryan Hoffman or Brenton Lawrence, but I think the most I could hope for would be Whare, Widdop and Tagataese. If we didn't have so much money on Suli I'd look at Feldt or Kahu, but Nofo owns one wing and I think Suli hasn't done anything to lose the other at the moment, and would be hard-pressed to go down a grade.

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 11:21 pm

VanillaThunder wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:45 pm
1. Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Idris
4. Whare
5. Suli
6. Widdop
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Ava
11. Aloiai
12. Lawrence
13. ET

14. McIlwrick
15. Tagataese
16. Felise
17. Sue

I'd love to throw Asofa-Solomona in there with a Ryan Hoffman or Brenton Lawrence, but I think the most I could hope for would be Whare, Widdop and Tagataese. If we didn't have so much money on Suli I'd look at Feldt or Kahu, but Nofo owns one wing and I think Suli hasn't done anything to lose the other at the moment, and would be hard-pressed to go down a grade.
Two things I have noticed about Suli; he needs to run much harder on kick returns and he should stop going infield when we don't have the ball, leaving his winger unmarked. He will get better with time so I'd persevere with him as he's big and fast and will end up in the centres.

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1605
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 8:31 am

Honestly if Luke Brooks is on our squad next season I will call it a day as a supporter. I've been a proud supporter since 1984
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 8:54 am

Kahu is wasted on the wing anyway. Kahu is a fullback or five-eighth.

User avatar
Tigertigertiger
Member
Member
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue 27 May, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by Tigertigertiger » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:31 am

Players we need to be looking at

Milne
Solomona
Whare
Tetevano
Kikau

User avatar
teddy23
Member
Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:46 am

Post by teddy23 » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:58 am

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Jamal Idris
4. Moses Suli
5. Jordan Kahu

6. Jack bird
7. Mitch Moses

8. Aaron Woods
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Josh Alioia
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Chris McQueen
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Ava Seumanafagnai
15. Kane Evans
16. Nelson Asfoalmona
17. Sauaso Sue

Post Reply