2018 Memberships

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6723
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

2018 Memberships

Unread post by Sabre » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 5:50 pm

Prices have been released for 2018 Membership.
http://weststigersmembership.com.au/2017-packages/

Also, I got an email saying that I opted in for the rolling membership renewal program (which I'm sure I didn't). And If I wish to opt out of the program I have to email them whereas you used to be able to just log into the website and tick a box saying you didn't want it.
So might be worth having a look if you're still unsure on membership for next season.


User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 5:56 pm

Oh yes the fun and games that is the membership log in page...I wonder if they'll ever get this right?

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25099
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: MT Cook

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 5:58 pm

Last year you opted in automatically...didn't have the option to opt out...So thanks for the heads up Sabre..I'm sure many weren't aware of this...

Will be renewing mine again...with the mighty hope of 'Next Year'...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3241
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Unread post by formerguest » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 6:18 pm

So the new bus is an automatic.

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Unread post by Boonboon2 » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 6:34 pm

Jesus that is goid value. With 4 reciprocal games i am getting 11 games at ANZ and Leichardt for 124 bucks which is 11 a game. Cant complain about those prices


User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5136
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Unread post by Milky » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 7:05 pm

The $700 pack has no value.

Regardless though, i'll be a member. Just need to decide which one though.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Unread post by bathursttiger » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 7:21 pm

I'll be on the bus again.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Unread post by Chicken Faced Killa » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:41 pm

With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn't untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn't want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I'll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 5:33 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:41 pm
With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn't untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn't want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I'll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.
How ordinary is that?
How many would forget about it intending to untick later...a BS go imo

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Unread post by Boonboon2 » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 7:34 am

Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Unread post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 8:18 am

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 5:33 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:41 pm
With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn't untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn't want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I'll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.
How ordinary is that?
How many would forget about it intending to untick later...a BS go imo
That was my thought exactly and why it stuck in my mind. I kept an eye out all year for the opportunity, a joke they do it at the end of the season. Should just be an opt in when you sign up.

tiger05premier
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Unread post by tiger05premier » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 7:34 am
Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs
Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don't want anything from him sent to the kids

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:52 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm
Boonboon2 wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 7:34 am
Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs
Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don't want anything from him sent to the kids
Unless, of course.....he's not going anywhere.

The plot thickens..............

tiger05premier
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Unread post by tiger05premier » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:16 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:52 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm
Boonboon2 wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 7:34 am
Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs
Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don't want anything from him sent to the kids
Unless, of course.....he's not going anywhere.

The plot thickens..............
If he stays I'm ok with it.

I don't think he will be here though

mctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:37 pm

Unread post by mctiger » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:27 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 5:33 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:41 pm
With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn't untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn't want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I'll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.
How ordinary is that?
How many would forget about it intending to untick later...a BS go imo
I noticed it to and didn't like so I contacted Fair Trading at the time who rang me and said the club weren't doing anything wrong.

I will renew regardless but I don't like the way it's done.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3241
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Unread post by formerguest » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:35 pm

mctiger wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:27 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 5:33 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:41 pm
With the rollover thing. I noticed when I signed up last year that it was ticked and you couldn't untick it. It said that you would get an opportunity later in the year. A few weeks back I emailed them to say I didn't want to rollover and they took me straight off.

I will sign up again just not sure if I'll do full season or Inner west. Will depend when the games at Campbelltown are.

I wonder if they will have a deal for adding the games they take away from Sydney.
How ordinary is that?
How many would forget about it intending to untick later...a BS go imo
I noticed it to and didn't like so I contacted Fair Trading at the time who rang me and said the club weren't doing anything wrong.

I will renew regardless but I don't like the way it's done.
Correct, a common marketing/selling theme, but to me it is plain wrong and it should not be allowed.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 3:27 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:16 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:52 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm
Boonboon2 wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 7:34 am
Good to see the 2018 toddlers and babies membershios include a birthday card from Woodsy - nice to see him still contributing even tjough he has moved to the dogs
Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don't want anything from him sent to the kids
Unless, of course.....he's not going anywhere.

The plot thickens..............
If he stays I'm ok with it.

I don't think he will be here though
I don't think so either. Just mucking around

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Unread post by tigerap » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 4:36 pm

Just do it!.....

Post Reply

Return to “Season 2018”

cron