When does pre season training start ?

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 26395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Re: When does pre season training start ?

Post by innsaneink » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:41 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:20 pm
What ever it is , it is the Crappiest jersey that I have ever seen on a Wt player, on or off the field. Please don't tell me we will actually wear it.
Maybe he wants us to wear his beloved blue in our games so he won't be homesick.
We wore it all year...
Last edited by innsaneink on Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:41 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:20 pm
What ever it is , it is the Crappiest jersey that I have ever seen on a Wt player, on or off the field. Please don't tell me we will actually wear it.
Maybe he wants us to wear his beloved blue in our games so he won't be homesick.
You do realise that was one of our jerseys that we wore on field recently - probably this year, if not then last year..

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2131
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 1:41 pm

The star of the team is the team.

Coasttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed 15 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Coasttiger » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:06 pm

I like the members jersey. Great idea and a good looking jersey.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5146
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:38 pm

Coasttiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:06 pm
I like the members jersey. Great idea and a good looking jersey.
I agree; the away jersey is horrible.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26497
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:47 pm

We won more in the away jersey than we did in the home jersey last year..

but wait there is more...an Indigenous Jersey and a new Marvel Jersey on the way..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:54 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:47 pm
We won more in the away jersey than we did in the home jersey last year..

but wait there is more...an Indigenous Jersey and a new Marvel Jersey on the way..
we get smashed in the Indigenous jersey

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3729
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 3:46 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:38 pm
Coasttiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:06 pm
I like the members jersey. Great idea and a good looking jersey.
I agree; the away jersey is horrible.
At least it has less black.

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 3:56 pm

The away jersey is just awful in every possible way. Home is the same as past few years. What's on earth's a members jersey?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26497
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 4:05 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 3:56 pm
The away jersey is just awful in every possible way. Home is the same as past few years. What's on earth's a members jersey?
A jersey for members..to make some $$$$$...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 4:10 pm

will it ever be worn by players??
Official Member of the Michael Chee-Kam Fan Club
+ Marshall's Magic :righton:

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2771
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 4:16 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm
The picture looks heavily doctored, I wouldn't go cutting my wrists yet.
considering josh is still in the USA on holidays it is doctored

ben matulino has himself at camp concord on instagram today so id say a few are in there, probably just medicals

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 10:02 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:41 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:20 pm
What ever it is , it is the Crappiest jersey that I have ever seen on a Wt player, on or off the field. Please don't tell me we will actually wear it.
Maybe he wants us to wear his beloved blue in our games so he won't be homesick.
You do realise that was one of our jerseys that we wore on field recently - probably this year, if not then last year..
That doesn't change the fact that it's terrible. Just money hungry clubs trying to sell anything they can to the public.
That's almost as bad as the Newcastle horror show( the high vis rubbish)

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16700
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:19 am

GCT must be a blast at parties, fair dinkum the most negative poster on this forum.

Scarlett Johannson and Angelina Jolie could offer him a threesome and he'd still whinge about it.
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:17 am

Post by quintus » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:27 am

Botchy colours for sure....

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 11:53 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:19 am
GCT must be a blast at parties, fair dinkum the most negative poster on this forum.

Scarlett Johannson and Angelina Jolie could offer him a threesome and he'd still whinge about it.
And they would probably have to ask him nicely as not to over excite him....we all know what he is like when he gets excited...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 1:39 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:19 am
GCT must be a blast at parties, fair dinkum the most negative poster on this forum.

Scarlett Johannson and Angelina Jolie could offer him a threesome and he'd still whinge about it.
He sure is!!!

He would boo Santa.

:bash :bash :bash :bash

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:14 pm

Maybe we should use a large brown paper bag (hessian sack) as the away jersey. It might help with recruitment

Post Reply