When does pre season training start ?

User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: When does pre season training start ?

Post by wt00 » Thu 04 Jan, 2018 12:27 pm

Full squad back training today.
The star of the team is the team.


wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Thu 04 Jan, 2018 6:24 pm

wt00 wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 12:27 pm
Full squad back training today.
including suli??>>>hows his injury does anyone know??
Marshall Magix

User avatar
Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Fri 05 Jan, 2018 11:55 am

I suspect we might be fitter rd 1 this year than last year.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1650
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by wt00 » Fri 05 Jan, 2018 12:40 pm

wt01 wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 6:24 pm
wt00 wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 12:27 pm
Full squad back training today.
including suli??>>>hows his injury does anyone know??
Pretty sure he was training at the start of preseason, so I think his ankle is fine, don't quote me on that though!
The star of the team is the team.

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Sat 06 Jan, 2018 12:18 pm

wt00 wrote:
Fri 05 Jan, 2018 12:40 pm
wt01 wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 6:24 pm
wt00 wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 12:27 pm
Full squad back training today.
including suli??>>>hows his injury does anyone know??
Pretty sure he was training at the start of preseason, so I think his ankle is fine, don't quote me on that though!
:lol: i wont, thanks for the update though
Marshall Magix


User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 2:17 pm

WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 4:10 pm

Tacky wrote:
Wed 17 Jan, 2018 2:17 pm
Honestly you could pick him as captain. What a champion.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 5:43 pm

WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:24 pm





WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

User avatar
jrtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by jrtiger » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:41 pm

Tacky wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:24 pm




Milne looks like an absolute monster there. Can't wait to see him light it up

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:45 pm

reckon milne a bargin with fantasy???.....or not?....i can see him in the centre rd 1
Marshall Magix

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 2:20 pm

wt01 wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:45 pm
reckon milne a bargin with fantasy???.....or not?....i can see him in the centre rd 1
His pathway to starting at center in round 1 has just been made much easier. Can't see him not getting selected now. Especially, with his WC form. I'd at least have him as a reserve to boost your team price for a couple of rounds.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

User avatar
Mac tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Glen Alpine

Post by Mac tiger » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 6:51 pm

Nice guns on Rowdy, but i love any picture of Twal - what a determined beast!

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 02 Feb, 2018 7:09 pm

WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

Post Reply