Geo. wrote:
Fri 22 Dec, 2017 5:41 am
sideline eye wrote:
Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:20 pm
Nucky Thompson wrote:
Thu 21 Dec, 2017 9:35 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 20 Dec, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks for the information. He must have one wing spot with Nofoaluma on the right wing. Fonua needs a good stint in ISP to drop kgs, improve his lateral movement, defence and pace.
I'm basing my comments on the photos on wt website of training. But he looks like a different person from this year's season. Anyone else notice. ? Not sure what his been doing.
It was said on the club's website a fair while back that Cleary told him to lose some weight before pre season began and that's just what he did. Lighter, fitter, faster is the plan for him so it looks as though he might be looked at as competing for a centre spot.
I think it was Marsters who was asked to trim down not Watene-Zelezniak,,he looks to have bulked up muscle wise if anything from the pics to me..
He looks slim in these pics to me.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... ardt-oval/

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:27 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 22 Dec, 2017 5:41 am
sideline eye wrote:
Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:20 pm
Nucky Thompson wrote:
Thu 21 Dec, 2017 9:35 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 20 Dec, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks for the information. He must have one wing spot with Nofoaluma on the right wing. Fonua needs a good stint in ISP to drop kgs, improve his lateral movement, defence and pace.
I'm basing my comments on the photos on wt website of training. But he looks like a different person from this year's season. Anyone else notice. ? Not sure what his been doing.
It was said on the club's website a fair while back that Cleary told him to lose some weight before pre season began and that's just what he did. Lighter, fitter, faster is the plan for him so it looks as though he might be looked at as competing for a centre spot.
I think it was Marsters who was asked to trim down not Watene-Zelezniak,,he looks to have bulked up muscle wise if anything from the pics to me..
Yes, Geo, I was referring to Marsters but I can see now, reading back, that I should have referred to him by name.