Wests Tigers v Cowboys trial match *LIVE,,

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm

Re: Wests Tigers name squad for Cairns trial match

Post by steve-o » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:13 pm

king sirro wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 6:01 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:52 pm
So what’s the deal with Benji not playing?
He has something on. Cant remember exactly, either a weeding or the birth of his child.
Ok thanks mate. Sound like McQueen and Liddle are the only players in our squad with injury concerns
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19360
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:13 pm
king sirro wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 6:01 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:52 pm
So what’s the deal with Benji not playing?
He has something on. Cant remember exactly, either a weeding or the birth of his child.
Ok thanks mate. Sound like McQueen and Liddle are the only players in our squad with injury concerns
McQueen has no injury concerns.

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by steve-o » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:13 pm
king sirro wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 6:01 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:52 pm
So what’s the deal with Benji not playing?
He has something on. Cant remember exactly, either a weeding or the birth of his child.
Ok thanks mate. Sound like McQueen and Liddle are the only players in our squad with injury concerns
McQueen has no injury concerns.
So why isn’t he playing?
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:01 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:52 pm
So what’s the deal with Benji not playing?
His wife is expecting a bub soon.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4199
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:04 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:38 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:13 pm
king sirro wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 6:01 pm


He has something on. Cant remember exactly, either a weeding or the birth of his child.
Ok thanks mate. Sound like McQueen and Liddle are the only players in our squad with injury concerns
McQueen has no injury concerns.
So why isn’t he playing?
He's named in the squad....


User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by steve-o » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:15 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:04 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:38 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:13 pm

Ok thanks mate. Sound like McQueen and Liddle are the only players in our squad with injury concerns
McQueen has no injury concerns.
So why isn’t he playing?
He's named in the squad....
I’m guessing you missed Geo’s comment stating that McQueen and Liddle won’t play?
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25457
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:23 pm

They wont be the only one's ...Not all 30 will play..

They have gone as a Group ...All for one..One for All..

Cept Baby Bub Benji...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:27 pm

I dont reckon Matulino will play either.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30096
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:54 pm

Just hope we come out of it injury free, regardless of result.

User avatar
jrtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by jrtiger » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:09 pm

I don't think we'll name a very strong side. I see IC rotating our best players through different lineups to try and find who is willing to stand up in an individual performance. The next trial will be more telling than this one.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4199
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:14 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:15 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:04 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:38 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm

McQueen has no injury concerns.
So why isn’t he playing?
He's named in the squad....
I’m guessing you missed Geo’s comment stating that McQueen and Liddle won’t play?
I did indeed.

User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 11:27 pm

I think it is a trial. Thankfully we don't have any eccie or coke heads on the bus.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by wt00 » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:40 am

willow wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:54 pm
Just hope we come out of it injury free, regardless of result.
What I'm hoping for too
The star of the team is the team.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25578
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:52 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:57 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:19 pm
Interesting how 30 players are named
With two positions available in our squad
The 4 development players must be here for bonding
Are they allowed to play if not in 1st grade ?

Anyone can play in a trial...

but yeah can't see all 30 getting a run....Is there anything to do up there in Cairns...?
why not?
we've often seen a completely different team.come on at half time in trials, especially the first of the season.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 2762
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 6:49 am

Given the weather in cairns, I would hope the whole squad is used and players rotated regularly

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25457
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 7:19 am

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:52 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:57 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:19 pm
Interesting how 30 players are named
With two positions available in our squad
The 4 development players must be here for bonding
Are they allowed to play if not in 1st grade ?

Anyone can play in a trial...

but yeah can't see all 30 getting a run....Is there anything to do up there in Cairns...?
why not?
we've often seen a completely different team.come on at half time in trials, especially the first of the season.
Higher risk of injury for players not close to full fitness for just a trial I'd say...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2180
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 8:42 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:57 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:19 pm
Interesting how 30 players are named
With two positions available in our squad
The 4 development players must be here for bonding
Are they allowed to play if not in 1st grade ?

Anyone can play in a trial...

but yeah can't see all 30 getting a run....Is there anything to do up there in Cairns...?
Casino. Maybe we will be in the headlines again.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25578
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 10:05 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 7:19 am
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:52 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:57 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 5:19 pm
Interesting how 30 players are named
With two positions available in our squad
The 4 development players must be here for bonding
Are they allowed to play if not in 1st grade ?

Anyone can play in a trial...

but yeah can't see all 30 getting a run....Is there anything to do up there in Cairns...?
why not?
we've often seen a completely different team.come on at half time in trials, especially the first of the season.
Higher risk of injury for players not close to full fitness for just a trial I'd say...
yeah that's what happens when all the info isnt in the OP...all good

Post Reply
cron