Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Brooks

Post by ku5tom » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 10:00 am

Brooks defended really well.

That Roosters try Kev should have trusted Brooks to make the tackle, he did get bumped off but the pass was already gone and left MWZ with no chance.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 11:29 am

Defensively, good. Attack was poor. Kicking was poor for the most part. Not going to get dropped anytime soon but he definitely took a step back with Benji out there and calling all the shots. Hope he doesn't stay in his shell.

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 12:38 pm

In a way we didn't have a halfback out there against the chooks. Marshall and Brooks ideally are running 5/8ths. People have said it was Benji that steered us around, I think it was just his game management that come to the front. And to think Reynolds is a running 5/8th aswell. We are in need of a HALFBACK!!
I don't know whether Gamble is one either maybe our only halfback we have is Drinkwater.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Post by wmlmaster » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 3:32 pm

stevied wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 3:13 pm
clontarfkid wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 11:46 am
Brooks has 4 to 8 weeks(the duration of Reynolds hamstring recovery)to show the world why a Benji/Reynolds combo in the halves wld be preferable.
On the subject of opportunities,Id sub McQueen for Lawrence tomorrow,and milne for Kev...both incumbents the weakest links yesterday,and two meritorious replacements.
Have no room for Nofa at this stage,altho Tui on thin ice if he didn't kick that winning conversion
How long is Josh Aloiai out for?

Did you watch the ISP yesterday? McQueen was virtually invisible except for a few solid tackles. We need someone who can bend the line and neither Lawrence or McQueen can do that. If you want to bend the line think Sue, Felise or one or two other forwards who impressed Your other suggestion, Milne, also had a very quiet game, although I concede he probably would be better than Kev.