Teddy's bombed try

Tiger Steve

Re: Teddy's bombed try

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:17 pm

supercoach wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:10 pm
Was at the ground with a fellow forumer and we waited till Ted the Tu.d made his way off the ground just to give him a gob full. Very mature of me, but I could not resist
Me too! Waited till the very end. Tedesco did not want to leave the field. He was hanging around after his interviews. Didn’t want to face the Tiger faithful. He was truly rattled today.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

05TIGZ

Post by 05TIGZ » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:34 pm

Teddy who lol. Many star players change clubs and never find the form that made them big. Let’s hope that happens to you teddy boy.

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 12:14 am

Would have been Teddy's worst game in years. Lovely to see.

shifty

Post by shifty » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 12:25 am

Tedesco’s reaction at the stroke halftime when Brooks came in with a shot at the legs was gold..

Onthebus

Post by Onthebus » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:13 am

I wish Tedesco misery for the rest of his career, and I definately won't be cheering him on for NSW

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:18 am

I don’t wish injury or ill will towards teddy I just hope he drops every pass with the line wide open for the rest of his career.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:33 am

Onthebus wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:13 am
I wish Tedesco misery for the rest of his career, and I definately won't be cheering him on for NSW
Fair call.

Also good to see Woods taste some sour ones.
B-itch Moses is next in line for the Voodoo doll
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am

Onthebus wrote:
Tom Turbo is a far better no1 than Teddy...and always has been

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am

I reckon you're all being a bit harsh. Little wonder he botched the try when you look at the riff raff he has around him. Might be time to switch clubs Jimmy.
"Quality Stupidity"

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:04 am

A few Roosters mates of mine have already turned on him. I think they realise that while Teddy is great when he's on there's a sizeable difference between his best and worst.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 11:43 pm

The 3 drop kicks all lost.

Woods displaying some dumb new hair style

Moses sin binned

And Ted the t.rd had a huge role in the Chooks loss

Cab we just end the season now?

Take me now.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:13 am

I wouldn't get too ahead of ourselves, Tedesco has a lot of season left to do amazing things, and they get another crack at us in Rd 13. We don't want to go all Chookpen arrogance, because maybe Tedesco kills us next time around, or maybe we make the Top 8 and he sinks us in the finals... many many weeks to go.

I also don't know the guy personally, so I'm not going to make comments about his personality.

It was just enough to get the win first week, see him bomb that try, see Benji and Esan smash him, see him grimace with immense displeasure at his mistakes, at the loss and at the way the crowd ripped into him every time he caught the footy, walked up the tunnel or breathed.

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:18 am

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:13 am
I wouldn't get too ahead of ourselves, Tedesco has a lot of season left to do amazing things, and they get another crack at us in Rd 13. We don't want to go all Chookpen arrogance, because maybe Tedesco kills us next time around, or maybe we make the Top 8 and he sinks us in the finals... many many weeks to go.

I also don't know the guy personally, so I'm not going to make comments about his personality.

It was just enough to get the win first week, see him bomb that try, see Benji and Esan smash him, see him grimace with immense displeasure at his mistakes, at the loss and at the way the crowd ripped into him every time he caught the footy, walked up the tunnel or breathed.
Isn't round 13 around origin?

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:19 am

I loved it.... While its hard to gauge, that missed opportunity could of be an important factor in us keeping the game in check and ultimately winning.

Thanks Teddy!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:25 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:18 am
jirskyr wrote:

Yes actually now you mention it, it's the weekend prior to Game 1.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:37 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:33 am
Onthebus wrote:
Fair call.

Also good to see Woods taste some sour ones.
B-itch Moses is next in line for the Voodoo doll
Moses looked like roadkill after Kikau steam rolled him, :D

Moh

Post by Moh » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:42 pm

lol... when he was in our colours Teddy was the best fullback in the game, could do no wrong.

It's honestly so pathetic, put a side what you think of him personally (as if you know him?) and think rationally. I hate the Roosters more than anyone, money talks and that's just the way it is.

Obviously not the best start for Teddy, but he is a deadset freak. Same goes with Moses. Hate them all you want, but lets be real please.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:50 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:18 am
jirskyr wrote:

Right now .... Turbo has him covered in every way for the no. 1 Origin jersey.
So he may play.