Great attributes of our team....

TrueTiger

Great attributes of our team....

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:14 am

Well guys and girls,what a great victory to start the season off....A full off season,new recruits and a very savvy coach....
Imagine what can be if they all gel together with the new structures and gameplans...defense was 100% better than previous seasons and hopefully will continue...Its only early days but we have hope eternal for the games ahead...
There were many standouts and imagine what can happen when they gel completely and get some more runs under their belts,we also as many have said have good depth this year..We finally have a team of hard workers and very good talent,things can only improve as we move along....The best thing is that they play for each other and stick to Ivans plans...

Well done WTs and Iam excited for the year ahead..... :)
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:35 am

The post game song really impressed me.

Nofa was dropped to reggies and was still there leading the boys and then Ivan tells the boys that played in reggies to get involved and enjoy the moment. This is important as these guys that did not play still have a great effect on the guys playing because of the competition and depth Ivan is building. :sign: Good signs

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:50 am

Seems to be some really good spirt across the club, a couple of reserve graders were sitting behind me during the main game and were really getting into it.
The test will be when we hit a rough trot and there will be one, but I think Cleary will keep them tight

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:01 pm

I forgot to mention in the main thread,how enthusiastic our players are,the difference in on field attitude and the stability within this new squad ....Ivan really seems to be a man manager as well as a great coach...
I honestly reckon that if we did lose yesterday,the team would not have hung their heads as in previous years,they would find a way of doing things better,not just going through the motions as we have seen many times before...I'm liking what I'm seeing this year....totally different from other years...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D