Your team v Storm

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1003
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Re: Your team v Storm

Post by The Patriot » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:46 pm

Milky wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 2:34 pm
1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. MWZ
4. Esan Marsters
5. Corey Thompson

6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks

8. Russell Packer
9. Matt Mcilwrick
10. Matt Eisenhuth
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Robbie Rochow
13. Ellijah Taylor

14. Tyson Gamble
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Ben Matulino
17. Alex Twal

I think you nailed it Milky.

So much so i didnt read past the first post.

Aloiai's fitness the only concern

Gamble is a must. Benji cant do 80
Its an opinion!


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5678
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:07 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 2:40 pm
Kev might lose his spot for this game
He bloody well better, accountability is the buzz word and so it should be, meaning Kev and his howlers can have a stint in reggies
Go hard or go home

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21022
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:09 pm

Can’t see Cleary changing a winning side.

Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Onthebus » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:16 pm

Please don't play ET at dummy half for 20, he is not the best passer of the ball

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:26 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:09 pm
Can’t see Cleary changing a winning side.
Yes he may want to reward the winning team by naming the same side
But
In saying that if Ivan thinks he can make the team stronger because someone has earnt his spot or is now available then he will make the change
For the better of the team
I would like to see Aloiai and Gamble in
Godinet and Kev out
4 forwards on the bench so it helps us win the forward battle
Gamble and Taylor at Hooker
Gamble can also cover an injury in the backs
Time will tell
Tuesday team lists


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:47 pm

Don't think Ivan would be changing a winning team.. But I can see why folks want Kev gone.
:sign:

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1003
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:55 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:09 pm
Can’t see Cleary changing a winning side.
Did Gamble impress you in State Cup yet?
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Defiant » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:02 pm

Gamble was mom imo.

Should come in as the bench utility and Aioli got to be squeezed in as well.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm

Brodie croft missed 9 tackles last game. We need to target him all game.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:07 pm

Fraze23 wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:29 pm
I'm glad that some of you blokes aren't coaching the side. We beat one of the competition favourites through dominating the ruck and tough defence and some of you want to make wholesale changes to the side? I'd expect to see the same 17 named on Tuesday, possibly with the inclusion of Aloiai.
Yeah, but some players barely put in and actually almost ruined our chances. Naiqama knocked on twice on the first play both times in the opp 20, and came in on the inside leaving MWZ with two players with them scoring. He needs to go

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:17 pm

Seantice wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm
Brodie croft missed 9 tackles last game. We need to target him all game.
Yep, need to work him over all game
:sign:

snowleopard
Member
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 6:41 pm
Location: Syney NZ Manila

Post by snowleopard » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:22 pm

Left field. Given our tough start and the evenness between our forwards I wonder if a weekly or bi weekly rotation would help to keep our levels of intensity up week on week. We could rotate one or more of Aloia, Sue, Grant, Felise, McQueen with current forwards for the first 6 weeks and settle on the best pack from there on.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1077
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:24 pm

snowleopard wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:22 pm
Left field. Given our tough start and the evenness between our forwards I wonder if a weekly or bi weekly rotation would help to keep our levels of intensity up week on week. We could rotate one or more of Aloia, Sue, Grant, Felise, McQueen with current forwards for the first 6 weeks and settle on the best pack from there on.
Did you used to select the Aussie cricket team??
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:30 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:24 pm
snowleopard wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:22 pm
Left field. Given our tough start and the evenness between our forwards I wonder if a weekly or bi weekly rotation would help to keep our levels of intensity up week on week. We could rotate one or more of Aloia, Sue, Grant, Felise, McQueen with current forwards for the first 6 weeks and settle on the best pack from there on.
Did you used to select the Aussie cricket team??
That’s Gold!

snowleopard
Member
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 6:41 pm
Location: Syney NZ Manila

Post by snowleopard » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:32 pm

No TS .. let’s see what happens in the 6 weeks and then pass judgment .

User avatar
Fraze23
Member
Member
Posts: 1892
Joined: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridge United Kingdom

Post by Fraze23 » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 11:01 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:07 pm
Fraze23 wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:29 pm
I'm glad that some of you blokes aren't coaching the side. We beat one of the competition favourites through dominating the ruck and tough defence and some of you want to make wholesale changes to the side? I'd expect to see the same 17 named on Tuesday, possibly with the inclusion of Aloiai.
Yeah, but some players barely put in and actually almost ruined our chances. Naiqama knocked on twice on the first play both times in the opp 20, and came in on the inside leaving MWZ with two players with them scoring. He needs to go
And who do you replace him with? Milne? He barely put in in reserve grade.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21022
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 6:13 am

The Patriot wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:55 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 9:09 pm
Can’t see Cleary changing a winning side.
Did Gamble impress you in State Cup yet?
Didn’t watch it.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27851
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 6:26 am

1. Watson Heleta
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Taane Milne
4. Toni Tali
5. Corey Thompson
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Josh Drinkwater
8. Alex Twal
9. Braden Robson
10. JJ Felise
11. Chris McQueen
12. Luke Garner (capt.)
13. Matt Eisenhuth

Interchange:
14. Patrice Siolo
15. Joseph Ratu
16. Cowen Epere
20. Lucas Price

Thompson, Eisenhuth and Twal keep their spots as they are in a few of my Fantasy League sides...Sue, Sironen and Fonua can feel unlucky tho..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Post Reply