Pick the score

Post Reply
User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Pick the score

Post by Tacky » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:18 pm

If anyone picks it they'll get my congratulations.

Melbourne Storm 24 - 8 Wests Tigers.

FTS: Vunivalu
LTS: JAC
MOTM: Munster
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:20 pm

Storm 18 - Tigers 20
FTS JAC
LTS Nofa
MOTM: Benji

User avatar
teddy23
Member
Member
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:46 am

Post by teddy23 » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:28 pm

16-4 Melbroune

MOTM Slater
FTS - Thompson
LTS - Slater

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40791
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:56 pm

16-6 Tigers

Lawrence to score an 80 metre try off a scrum move in the final minutes outpacing Slater ,JAC and Vunivalu on the way to the line

Greatest ever Tigers win

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1985
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:01 pm

Storm 34 - Tigers 16

FTS Nofoaluma
LST JAC


User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:12 pm

No try scorer paying 500/1 on Sportsbet.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:44 pm

Tacky wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:18 pm
If anyone picks it they'll get my congratulations.

Melbourne Storm 24 - 8 Wests Tigers.

FTS: Vunivalu
LTS: JAC
MOTM: Munster
Before I read your prediction, I had decided on precisely the same score line!!

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:49 pm

stevied wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:44 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:18 pm
If anyone picks it they'll get my congratulations.

Melbourne Storm 24 - 8 Wests Tigers.

FTS: Vunivalu
LTS: JAC
MOTM: Munster
Before I read your prediction, I had decided on precisely the same score line!!
I've thought it out carefully.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
beachtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:12 am
Location: Sunshine Coast

Post by beachtiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:50 pm

Tigers 12 - Storm 8
FTS - Lawerence
LTS - MWZ
MOTM - Benji

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:04 pm

Tacky wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:49 pm
stevied wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:44 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 5:18 pm
If anyone picks it they'll get my congratulations.

Melbourne Storm 24 - 8 Wests Tigers.

FTS: Vunivalu
LTS: JAC
MOTM: Munster
Before I read your prediction, I had decided on precisely the same score line!!
I've thought it out carefully.
Yep, me too, in precisely 10 seconds.

User avatar
clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Post by clokan » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:08 pm

24-14 Melbourne

will be watching with interest how Nofo goes

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:09 pm

Storm 32
Tigers 16

Geo to eat 3 FournTwenty Pies and walk into the ladies room for a leak by mistake
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2247
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:33 pm

Tigers 24 - 16 Storm

3 - Brooks
2 - Nofo
1 - Packer

Red88 Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Red88 Tiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:33 pm

Melb 23 tigers 22
Mom jac
Fts noffa
Lts Thompson

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 8:20 pm

Fibros wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:12 pm
No try scorer paying 500/1 on Sportsbet.
I put 20 on that. Surely not. Anyway got my monies worth already.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

User avatar
beachtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:12 am
Location: Sunshine Coast

Post by beachtiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 9:46 pm

beachtiger wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:50 pm
Tigers 12 - Storm 8
FTS - Lawerence
LTS - MWZ
MOTM - Benji
If Masters kicked his last attempt I would have had it....

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40791
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 9:53 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:09 pm
Storm 32
Tigers 16

Geo to eat 34 FournTwenty Pies and walk into the ladies room for a leak by mistake
Mistake , I think not

We know the truth GEOrgina

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 1073
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Magpie Magic » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 1:41 am

beachtiger wrote:
Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:50 pm
Tigers 12 - Storm 8
FTS - Lawerence
LTS - MWZ
MOTM - Benji
Gee bad luck mate.
Very close everywhere.

Post Reply