3, 2, 1

Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Re: 3, 2, 1

Post by Onthebus » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 7:03 am

Marshall
Nofo
The team


User avatar
hugh1954
Member
Member
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri 17 May, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Maitland

Post by hugh1954 » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 7:47 am

Whole work together for each other pack

1eyetiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri 03 Mar, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by 1eyetiger » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:15 am

Benji
Marsters
Taylor
What an enjoyable win, I cant remember our Mighty Tigers winning 2 games in a row with defence against such quality teams and Im 58 PS Will Rowdy knockers please watch this game closely, he was everywhere. Gee that was great to watch even on the 5th replay lol, it cant be said we won this one on luck.

User avatar
Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1845
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Tiger Come Lately » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:18 am

3 benji
2 Thompson
1 nof

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:21 am

Hard to separate.
It was a whole team effort.


criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:21 am

ET...just too many tackles that had to be made not to give him the 3.
Bunji....also critical tackles and game.
Brooksie....same as Bunji, great game and some of hits were off the charts good.

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:50 am

Very hard to single out 3 better performances with what everyone put in last night. A Great Team Win!

3. Taylor - continually frustrating Melbourne in D
2. Lawrence - 3 instances of play which where telling he is our leader
1. Marsters - Very hard to split Esan & Nofo for their effort tonight, but I think what Esan did contributed greatly in allowing Nofo to be as good as he was.

So hard to leave out many other efforts, but I feel without the effort of those 3, others wouldnt of had the platform to do what they did.

I am still very concerned we cant score points after 2 weeks even with Benji playing so well?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20122
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:56 am

I fully expect that the team list on Tuesdsy will be the first team list in 5 years where there are zero complaints.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20122
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:58 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:50 am
Very hard to single out 3 better performances with what everyone put in last night. A Great Team Win!

3. Taylor - continually frustrating Melbourne in D
2. Lawrence - 3 instances of play which where telling he is our leader
1. Marsters - Very hard to split Esan & Nofo for their effort tonight, but I think what Esan did contributed greatly in allowing Nofo to be as good as he was.

So hard to leave out many other efforts, but I feel without the effort of those 3, others wouldnt of had the platform to do what they did.

I am still very concerned we cant score points after 2 weeks even with Benji playing so well?!
Yeah, it’s a worry that not many are paying attention to. It will become a major focus if we lose a couple.

User avatar
kh_canada
Member
Member
Posts: 1714
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Post by kh_canada » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:18 am

I can't pick 3, everyone did their part for the team which secured us the 2 points.

Rowdy's hit on Slater and Bromwich gets an honourable mention
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:26 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 8:56 am
I fully expect that the team list on Tuesdsy will be the first team list in 5 years where there are zero complaints.
Who do you drop after that performance. Kev was great.

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 741
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:20 am

3. Marsters
2. Brooks
1. Naquama

So you are wondering how the hell I came up with that.

Marsters was kicking for us as a non regular kicker. Such an awesome talent and hey we won it in part off his boot, in part of his good defense.

Brooks performed. he stayed in a tough game and made 9 tackles. He was clearly targeted and he held. He even scored a try against the Storm's awesome defense.

Kevin Naquama was the weak link in our defense. He did 11 tackes with 4 line busts. If he played a weak game, we would have lost. Instead he has picked it up a gear and I am glad to see it

Honourable mentions to Matalino, Thompson, Godinet and Nofoluma. All did way better then expected. Also it was a whole team effort and hats off to everyone.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:34 am

3 Cleary (great game plan)
2 Marshall (great execution)
1 Brooks ( wining try and pressure with his kicking game) about time

In all seriousness the whole team played fantastic and deserve points
Our defence won us the game
Our kicking game was the best we have had in a long time
The whole teams attitude is in the right place

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37728
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:50 am

Can't separate them , all for one , one for all

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1975
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:50 am
Can't separate them , all for one , one for all
Well who is your, Athos, Aramis & Porthos?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37728
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:15 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:08 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:50 am
Can't separate them , all for one , one for all
Well who is your, Athos, Aramis & Porthos?
They are on the bus with Ivan and Geo

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2132
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:49 pm

Dally M points were -

3. Benji Marshall
2. Elijah Taylor
1. Luke Brooks
The star of the team is the team.

Post Reply