king sirro wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:35 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:57 am
king sirro wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:35 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:18 am

I guess if Melbourne had a line drop out then we must've had at least one set, but that's probably about it. Remarkable win!
They got the ball back off that drop out mate.
Yeah I know that. I meant for them to be having to take a line drop out at all then we must've had a set before that.
Nah we kicked off and tackled Kasiano in goal remember.
Ah yes you're right, I stand corrected.

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:13 am

Was a tough bin call and Ivan said he thinks the refs made an incorrect decision on it. But once Cam made up his mind big Ben had to walk off

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 2:51 am

Look I totally forgot and I'll tape the game tomorrow again , but I thought I heard a "last warning" call two penalties previous

Look maybe this is worth looking into for the future , but maybe the bunker should review any sin bins in the future before the player is sent from the field

Before someone says it will slow the game down , it takes the player sent off about two minutes to get off the field

Brooks took that long to get off I thought if the refs questioned him he was going to tell them he'd got lost looking for the sideline

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 7:58 am

The eternal question is what ever happened to the five minute option? Surely that is much more suitable in non-scoring/line break situations.

Either way, it was no more than a penalty, if even that, as it was so obviously stage managed by Cammy. In the end it may have provided the impetus for the extra effort that Ben put in to win the game at the death, so suck on that Mr Smith.