C'TOWN STADIUM GRD RECORD 20570

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20144
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: C'TOWN STADIUM GRD RECORD 20570

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:38 pm

No incentive to get there early. Might have to tough it out at the leagues club for a while.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26546
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:41 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:38 pm
No incentive to get there early. Might have to tough it out at the leagues club for a while.

Magpies are having their 30 year Celebration Event...I think there are balloons n stuff...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 26561
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 5:02 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:41 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:38 pm
No incentive to get there early. Might have to tough it out at the leagues club for a while.

Magpies are having their 30 year Celebration Event...I think there are balloons n stuff...
Is that tonite or tomorrow?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37775
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 5:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:41 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:38 pm
No incentive to get there early. Might have to tough it out at the leagues club for a while.

Magpies are having their 30 year Celebration Event...I think there are balloons n stuff...
Leave the Helium alone :lol:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26546
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 5:20 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 5:02 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:41 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 4:38 pm
No incentive to get there early. Might have to tough it out at the leagues club for a while.

Magpies are having their 30 year Celebration Event...I think there are balloons n stuff...
Is that tonite or tomorrow?
Ah yeah could be right there innk...

Well there is a pop up bar behind the Eastern stand and Skando is serving Drinks..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 26561
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 5:46 pm

Ouzos?

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1569
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 7:23 pm

Not a huge crowd at the moment but still 50mins to kick off
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5178
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:59 pm

11K they said? Pretty disappointing.

I wanted to go but everyone else was busy; I suppose that must have been true for a lot of ppl.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:02 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:59 pm
11K they said? Pretty disappointing.

I wanted to go but everyone else was busy; I suppose that must have been true for a lot of ppl.
11470 ....
Not bad for the crap weather we've had all week
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

Wildcat777
Member
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Wildcat777 » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:23 pm

Yeh crowd not good. Weather was fine. So no excuses. Probably is better to stay home and watch. In fact am ok if the team relocates to WA. Support in Sydney not real crash hot. Would get better crowds there. Plus a massive injection of cash from NRL. Who also evidentially tonight made sure we lost! On the radio today the boss of the NRL instructed the refs to blow the pea out of the whistle if need be. Pen..head.
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 26561
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm

Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5178
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:27 pm

Catch train ppl, the stadium is 2 mins walk

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why
I thought the same pre game but decided to drive from Ashfield left just before 6 and parked the car by 6:40. No traffic at all. Plenty of time for a couple of drinks and a catch up in the club pre game.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why
So true, but some old balmain supporters won't cop it, anyway we move on, we have a club, unlike some
Go hard or go home

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:45 pm

851 wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:42 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why
So true, but some old balmain supporters won't cop it, anyway we move on, we have a club, unlike some
We have one ... Just needs a lick of paint :roll
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:49 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:45 pm
851 wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:42 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why
So true, but some old balmain supporters won't cop it, anyway we move on, we have a club, unlike some
We have one ... Just needs a lick of paint :roll
I meant a club to support, not a licenced club
Go hard or go home

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:52 pm

851 wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:49 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:45 pm
851 wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:42 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Fri night at Cambo will never get good crowds... If you've driven in Sydney you'll know why
So true, but some old balmain supporters won't cop it, anyway we move on, we have a club, unlike some
We have one ... Just needs a lick of paint :roll
I meant a club to support, not a licenced club
Ahhh
My bad .
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2628
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:53 pm

Anyone at the game surprised by that crowd figure? I go to most Campbelltown games and thought there was more there than 11K.

Post Reply