WESTS Tigers Team V Broncos

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5236
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Broncos

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 10:18 pm

MCK was good vs Roosters, he deserves another go before Sue.


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2730
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 10:52 pm

Looks good considering how many we are missing, I would like to see Grant on the bench.

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 11:09 pm

If Felise hasn't been the best prop in the reserves I will dead set give it away!

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 11:53 pm

jrtiger wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 4:14 pm
will1999 wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 4:07 pm
Gamble would be a better 14 than McIlwrick
how? plays one position which belongs to the captain this week and one of our most consistent players.
I thought he was signed for versatility.
I could be wrong but I thought he could play anywhere in the spine.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39678
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 11:56 pm

kh_canada wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 4:30 pm
Eddie wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 4:29 pm
What wrong with ET?

Big loss.
Suffered a cork in last weekend's game and was strapped. Must have gotten worse to keep him out of the squad.
If you remember he was getting it strapped with about 6 minutes left in the game

They held up the Storm line drop out while he got it strapped


WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2860
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:08 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 9:04 pm
Would like to see Sue come on to the bench for MCK.
MCK fan club won't like this post
:sign:

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am

I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:28 am

Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind.
"Quality Stupidity"

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:38 am

Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
You could see ET getting strapped up at the end of the game.

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 2:59 am

upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
You could see ET getting strapped up at the end of the game.
I think everyone saw that.
Could still be tactics involved.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 5:36 am

Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 2:59 am
upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
You could see ET getting strapped up at the end of the game.
I think everyone saw that.
Could still be tactics involved.
Lol I take it you believe in the flat Earth theory too.

There is no way ET wouldn't be playing if fit.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4892
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 6:43 am

upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 5:36 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 2:59 am
upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
You could see ET getting strapped up at the end of the game.iu
I think everyone saw that.
Could still be tactics involved.
Lol I take it you believe in the flat Earth theory too.

There is no way ET wouldn't be playing if fit.
Maybe he could play if really pushed...as the the first post alluded to this also could be a tactic now there is some depth in the club .This tactic lets niggling injuries heal while keeping the roster fresh ,I have thought this as well but only the coach knows .

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3824
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 8:35 am

With out high energy style (plenty of numbers in the tackle and consistent line speed ) we need everyone fit and ready to fire.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 8:46 am

Hope I am wrong but I get the feeling this game might not go our way on the scoreboard. We have been so full of energy in the opening rounds I cant help but think there is going to be a let down game at some stage soon when the players come out flat and unfocused.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2730
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:06 am

ET is a massive loss, has been our best player defensively. I am sure the guys that play will put a big effort in and hopefully come away with the win.

We haven't beat Brisbane at Campbelltown yet so hopefully we get a huge crowd to help the boys get up.

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:21 am

upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 5:36 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 2:59 am
upthetigers wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:10 am
I wonder if all these players are really injured or Ivan has a strategy for certain players to play certain teams.
And keep opposition limited to exactly what they are coaching against each week.
You could see ET getting strapped up at the end of the game.
I think everyone saw that.
Could still be tactics involved.
Lol I take it you believe in the flat Earth theory too.

There is no way ET wouldn't be playing if fit.
Make whatever judgements you want.
That’s your opinion, if you believe in a flat earth than good on you.
I pernsonally don’t care if it’s flat or round.

But I think there maybe tactics Involved a lot of smart football teams use tactics.
I know it’s hard to believe.

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:23 am

ku5tom wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:06 am
ET is a massive loss, has been our best player defensively. I am sure the guys that play will put a big effort in and hopefully come away with the win.

We haven't beat Brisbane at Campbelltown yet so hopefully we get a huge crowd to help the boys get up.
I thought we’ve got one win out there against them.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2730
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:59 am

Balmainian wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:23 am
ku5tom wrote:
Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:06 am
ET is a massive loss, has been our best player defensively. I am sure the guys that play will put a big effort in and hopefully come away with the win.

We haven't beat Brisbane at Campbelltown yet so hopefully we get a huge crowd to help the boys get up.
I thought we’ve got one win out there against them.
I don't remember a win there and there a few reporters saying we are 6 losses and 1 draw against the Broncos at Campbelltown. Records and what the media thinks don't mean much to the team we have so hopefully we get up.

Post Reply