Your side to take on Manly

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Your side to take on Manly

Post by Demps » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm

tigerstragic wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 9:32 pm
1. Lolohea
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Marshall
5. MWZ
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. Naiqama
15. Twal
16. Taylor (if fit, otherwise Chee-Kam)
17. Aloiai
LOL
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 12:05 am

Demps wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm
tigerstragic wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 9:32 pm
1. Lolohea
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Marshall
5. MWZ
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. Naiqama
15. Twal
16. Taylor (if fit, otherwise Chee-Kam)
17. Aloiai
LOL
X 2 (Lol)

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 12:15 am

Seantice wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 12:05 am
Demps wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm
tigerstragic wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 9:32 pm
1. Lolohea
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Marshall
5. MWZ
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. Naiqama
15. Twal
16. Taylor (if fit, otherwise Chee-Kam)
17. Aloiai
LOL
X 2 (Lol)
X3 (Lol)

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:46 am

Marsters, Naiqama, Benji and Packer all injured .. ??

MWZ into the centres to replace Marsters
Fonau into the centres to replace Naiqama
Reynolds to 5/8 if Benji is out
Grant to replace Packer
Nofoaluma onto wing to after we move MWZ into the centres

Lolo, Thompson, MWZ, Fonau, Nofoaluma, Reynolds, Brooks

Matulino, Liddle, Twal, Rochow, Lawrence, Eisenhuth

Grant, Aloiai, Taylor, Gamble

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 7:57 am

Sat 07 Apr, 2018 7:05 pm

1. Lolohea
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. MWZ
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. Aloiai
15. MCK
16. Fonua
17. Reynolds
Taylor in at 13 if fit and Fonua to drop out of the side


Go You Good Things
Member
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Go You Good Things » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:23 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm
I know you don't change winning sides, but Godinet has gotta go. He ain't up to it. Mcilwrick is a superior defender and doesn't have the errors in his game that Godinet does. If Reynolds is fit though, he could be the bench hooker.
Yeah, GNR . . . he throws as many forward DH passes as Cameron Smith. He could fair dinkum be pinged 7 or 8 times a game.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:27 am

TigerSkins wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:46 am
Marsters, Naiqama, Benji and Packer all injured .. ??

MWZ into the centres to replace Marsters
Fonau into the centres to replace Naiqama
Reynolds to 5/8 if Benji is out
Grant to replace Packer
Nofoaluma onto wing to after we move MWZ into the centres

Lolo, Thompson, MWZ, Fonau, Nofoaluma, Reynolds, Brooks

Matulino, Liddle, Twal, Rochow, Lawrence, Eisenhuth

Grant, Aloiai, Taylor, Gamble
Twal possibly as well

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:28 am

Go You Good Things wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:23 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 07 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm
I know you don't change winning sides, but Godinet has gotta go. He ain't up to it. Mcilwrick is a superior defender and doesn't have the errors in his game that Godinet does. If Reynolds is fit though, he could be the bench hooker.
Yeah, GNR . . . he throws as many forward DH passes as Cameron Smith. He could fair dinkum be pinged 7 or 8 times a game.
His problem is quite often he isn't moving forward when he passes , quite often flat footed

Flat balls look bad in these scenarios

The Old Fox
Member
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun 09 Jul, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by The Old Fox » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:38 am

1. Thompson
2.Nofo
3.Masters
4.Marshall
5.MWZ
6.Renyolds.
7.Brooks
8.Grant.
9.Liddle.
10.Matulino
11.Lawrence
12.Rochow.
13.Eisenhuth

14.Twai.
15.Taylor ( to rotate with 9 and 13 )
16.Aloiai.
17.Gamble. ( option 2.. Taylor to 13, Renyolds to 9, Gamble to 6)

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17826
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:53 am

Assuming Packer and Kev are out:

1. Lolohea
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. MWZ
5. Thompson
6. Marshall
7. Brooks

13. Taylor
12. Rochow
11. Lawrence
10. Matulino
9. Liddle
8. Grant

14. Reynolds
15. Twal
16. Aloiai
17. Eisenhuth
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29180
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 10:20 am

1. Lolohea
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Chee-Kam
5. Thompson

6. Marshall
7. Brooks

8. Twal
9. McIlwrick
10. Mataulino
11. Rochow
12. Lawrence (c)..100% record as captain
13. Eisenhuth

14. Liddle
15. Aloiai
16. Sue
17. Grant..

Injuries will take it's toll this week..I would rest any with a concern...can't find a spot for Grub based on what is the best balance for the team..Taylor is probably close but the aim for him was Rd 7 so wouldn't rush him back either the way we are going..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 10:31 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but Twal, Packer, Benji, Reynolds, Marsters, Kev, ET might all be injured this week (hopefully this isn't the case).

Worst Case Scenario if all those players are injured.
1. Thompson
2. Fonua
3. Lolohea
4. MWZ
5. Nofoaluma
6. Gamble
7. Brooks
8. Matulino
9. Liddle
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. MCK
15. Felise
16. Aloiai
17. Sue

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 10:33 am

Think I would start with Aloiai if Packer is out.

Must win game.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by The Queen » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:07 pm

If Packer is out it must be Tim Grant he played big minutes yesterday in hot conditions he is match fit Manly will run hard on a hot Sunday afternoon

tigerstragic
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun 24 May, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by tigerstragic » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:29 pm

No....................that's where he defends now..................you got to have him on the field. one thing for sure he wont run in like Kev. Almost every try this year and last was caused by Kev coming in off his man.

You then potentially have three play makers on the field

kingbrooks
Member
Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2017 9:15 am

Post by kingbrooks » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 2:31 pm

1.Lolohea (So reluctantly - Can Gamble play there?)
2.Thompson
3.Marsters
4.Kev
5.MWZ
6.Marshall
7.Brooks
8.Matulino
9.Reynolds
10.Twal
11.Lawrence
12.Rochow
13.Eisenhuth

14.Grant
15.MCK
16.Aloai
17.Liddle

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 2:46 pm

kingbrooks wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 2:31 pm
1.Lolohea (So reluctantly - Can Gamble play there?)
I was just thinking that. Just don’t see any energy from Tui, which Gamble has in spades. Maybe he just isn’t fit enough just yet. It would be a big jump for Gamble though, starting in the spine as opposed to utility off the bench. Don’t think we’d lose much in the kicking department tho.

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 5:10 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:27 am
TigerSkins wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:46 am
Marsters, Naiqama, Benji and Packer all injured .. ??

MWZ into the centres to replace Marsters
Fonau into the centres to replace Naiqama
Reynolds to 5/8 if Benji is out
Grant to replace Packer
Nofoaluma onto wing to after we move MWZ into the centres

Lolo, Thompson, MWZ, Fonau, Nofoaluma, Reynolds, Brooks

Matulino, Liddle, Twal, Rochow, Lawrence, Eisenhuth

Grant, Aloiai, Taylor, Gamble
Twal possibly as well
Hap, where are you getting all this injury news?

Post Reply