Fan support yesterday

Post Reply
Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Fan support yesterday

Post by Snake » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:55 am

Well done to all the Weststigers supporters that made that not to easy trip to Manly yesterday...great to see so many with banners and the like there looked great on TV well done :sign:


Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:18 am

A long way to Tamworth next weekend - another home game - good for the game and the out of town supporters, but purely as a selfish thing cant wait for the next games at Leichardt/Campbelltown.

king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5786
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:22 am

Telltails wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:18 am
A long way to Tamworth next weekend - another home game - good for the game and the out of town supporters, but purely as a selfish thing cant wait for the next games at Leichardt/Campbelltown.
Yes. What a horrible missed opportunity to not have a game at Cambo or Leichhardt coming up. Imagine a sunny Sunday arvo at home, the crowd would take the boys to another level again.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Onthebus » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:25 am

I'd go watch the team on the moon if they played a game there.

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:25 am

I was held up and watched it on tv but perhaps better that way. When Benji scored his first off that Brooks passed that was too much for me if I was there with my Wests Vista guersey. Might have jumped on the field and got arrested lol.


Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4987
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:40 am

Magpie Magic wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:25 am
I was held up and watched it on tv but perhaps better that way. When Benji scored his first off that Brooks passed that was too much for me if I was there with my Wests Vista guersey. Might have jumped on the field and got arrested lol.
that's the passion I love, you only live once so enjoy
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5562
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 2:52 pm

Snake wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:55 am
Well done to all the Weststigers supporters that made that not to easy trip to Manly yesterday...great to see so many with banners and the like there looked great on TV well done :sign:
Would've been a perfect day......trip over on the ferry, plenty of coldies, perfect weather and a belter of a flogging for the Sea Eagles.
How far away is Brookvale from the ferry terminal? Walking distance? Have been to Manly for a few day trips whilst on holidays but never been to Brookie.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5231
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 2:58 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 2:52 pm
Snake wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:55 am
Well done to all the Weststigers supporters that made that not to easy trip to Manly yesterday...great to see so many with banners and the like there looked great on TV well done :sign:
Would've been a perfect day......trip over on the ferry, plenty of coldies, perfect weather and a belter of a flogging for the Sea Eagles.
How far away is Brookvale from the ferry terminal? Walking distance? Have been to Manly for a few day trips whilst on holidays but never been to Brookie.
Wouldn't like to walk from the ferry to "Brooksvale"

You'd have felt like Grub did after playing 10 min.

Post Reply