YEAR OF THE TIGER

thewingfitz

YEAR OF THE TIGER

Post by thewingfitz » Tue 08 Sep, 2009 10:32 pm

I believe it is the year of the tiger and with that maybe some luck will come our way, the chinese year that is i am not chinese those of you who know me i am just making sure, see you at the games next year, a special mention on our best tigers, this year ayshford , ellis , moltzen, of course tuiaki and benji i believe were awesome, robbie too at times but something wasnt right at times i am not sure what but the refs were very hard on us at times too {i hate Tony Archer}but the games we lost like souths at scg and other games earlier like bris at campbo we got rorted but as usual we lost games early we should win so i will conclude that it being our year luck changes all that you can only wish :lol: :roll: :D

alex

Post by alex » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 12:08 pm

2009 is the year of the Ox so maybe Orford can get another Premiership for Manly. But then again, 2008 was the year of the Rat .. which they changed to year of the brown rat .. so that worked our coz them brown rats from brookvale took out the prize. If Manly win this year, I'll believe it.

Juro

Post by Juro » Mon 14 Sep, 2009 3:38 pm

Yes, 2010 is the year of the tiger. According to wikipedia, it is more specifically the year of the metal tiger. Here is a snippet of what it says about metal:
The qualities associated with metal are unyieldingness, rigidity, persistence, strength and determination. The metal person that is controlling, ambitious, forceful and set in their ways as metal is very strong; and they are self-reliant and prefer to handle their problems alone. The metal person is also materialistic, business oriented and good at organization and stability. However the metal person can also appreciate luxury and enjoy the good things in life. Just as metal can conduct electricity, the Metal person has strong impulses and generative powers and can bring about changes and transformations for those who come into contact with them. Metal is believed to govern the lungs, nose and skin. The negative emotion associated with metal is grief, while the positive emotion is courage.
Most of it is good, but I don't like the bit about grief...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

alex

Post by alex » Mon 14 Sep, 2009 3:43 pm

alex wrote:2009 is the year of the Ox so maybe Orford can get another Premiership for Manly. But then again, 2008 was the year of the Rat .. which they changed to year of the brown rat .. so that worked our coz them brown rats from brookvale took out the prize. If Manly win this year, I'll believe it.
Well ... Orford had a shocker against Melbourne and now Manly are out.

Horoscopes, Chinese New Year, whatever astrology you believe in ... means nuttin

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 14 Sep, 2009 5:12 pm

2010 will only be the year of the Tiger if wests-tigers win the comp.
first off get into the finals :pray: and go from there.
best way to silence the critics, is to qualify for the finals.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Torbizlo

Post by Torbizlo » Wed 16 Sep, 2009 2:35 am

ill be putting something on them to make the top 8 next year. this year was our best after 2005 and we have been improving every season. i can confidently say we will make the top 8.

tiga93

Post by tiga93 » Tue 22 Sep, 2009 4:29 pm

Torbizlo wrote:ill be putting something on them to make the top 8 next year. this year was our best after 2005 and we have been improving every season. i can confidently say we will make the top 8.
reading that comment was like winning the lottery. i luv it when people agree with me.....

thewingfitz

Post by thewingfitz » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:16 pm

alex wrote:2009 is the year of the Ox so maybe Orford can get another Premiership for Manly. But then again, 2008 was the year of the Rat .. which they changed to year of the brown rat .. so that worked our coz them brown rats from brookvale took out the prize. If Manly win this year, I'll believe it.
well we will find out rd 1 if we are going to have the ox or tiger alex lol