folkes could replace sheens/i hate tony archer

thewingfitz

folkes could replace sheens/i hate tony archer

Post by thewingfitz » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:11 pm

my thoughts are this, a bit far fetched i know, but what if mid season, we are languishing at the bottom end and sheens is being head hunted by the press would folkes take over and then some how remarkably turn our season around and we make the finals, thoughts from the sheens haters, and any others on this please :) , it is just a topic i believe, will surface next year when the sheens haters call for his head as per usual on here, no offence intended people you are intitled to your opinion anyway just to end on this note i am officially declaring that i despise referee tony archer we need a" be fair archer" banner at games, he has it in for wests tigers ,and he doesnt like us especially robbie imo he also doesnt like hayne either ,he could cost parra the GF not that i really care but i rather parra over melb you wait and see him suck up to melb players and be rude to parra sunday, even if parra steamroll melb,i hate him i know the season is over but u look at the games we lose and when he refs we lose alot more than we win,i believe my stats are not wrong but i could be proven otherwise, let me know any david middleton wannabe out there anyway end rant

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:27 pm

folkes maybe could replace sheens but mid season isnt long enough - it could come down to the last round, we make the semis and win the comp. what do ya do then. fonz is the saviour once more. if we sign cayless/lima and or tuquiri we could do pretty well. dont just look at folkes as a replacement for sheens, he's part of the team now and his experience and staure will have a flow on effect on the other players. And as for tony archer - pardon my japanese pronuciation but he is a brick.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

thewingfitz

Post by thewingfitz » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:32 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:folkes maybe could replace sheens but mid season isnt long enough - it could come down to the last round, we make the semis and win the comp. what do ya do then. fonz is the saviour once more. if we sign cayless/lima and or tuquiri we could do pretty well. dont just look at folkes as a replacement for sheens, he's part of the team now and his experience and staure will have a flow on effect on the other players. And as for tony archer - pardon my japanese pronuciation but he is a brick.
would love that brick to get hit by a car or do a tony delaherras and get ko`d by moi moi sunday

willow

Post by willow » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:38 pm

The first part of your post could generate some discussion, although it's obviously a bit early to throw Sheens out to dry. I don't think the Tigers will be languishing at the bottom of the ladder next season either. The second part of your post is just pointless.

thewingfitz

Post by thewingfitz » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 9:52 pm

willow wrote:The first part of your post could generate some discussion, although it's obviously a bit early to throw Sheens out to dry. I don't think the Tigers will be languishing at the bottom of the ladder next season either. The second part of your post is just pointless.
its a forum willow not pointless i know its a dead horse but just my opinion on archer that weasel

weststigers

Post by weststigers » Wed 30 Sep, 2009 10:49 pm

thewingfitz wrote:my thoughts are this, a bit far fetched i know, but what if mid season, we are languishing at the bottom end and sheens is being head hunted by the press would folkes take over and then some how remarkably turn our season around and we make the finals, thoughts from the sheens haters, and any others on this please :) , it is just a topic i believe, will surface next year when the sheens haters call for his head as per usual on here, no offence intended people you are intitled to your opinion anyway just to end on this note i am officially declaring that i despise referee tony archer we need a" be fair archer" banner at games, he has it in for wests tigers ,and he doesnt like us especially robbie imo he also doesnt like hayne either ,he could cost parra the GF not that i really care but i rather parra over melb you wait and see him suck up to melb players and be rude to parra sunday, even if parra steamroll melb,i hate him i know the season is over but u look at the games we lose and when he refs we lose alot more than we win,i believe my stats are not wrong but i could be proven otherwise, let me know any david middleton wannabe out there anyway end rant
World's longest sentence! :D

stryker

Post by stryker » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 8:58 am

weststigers wrote:
thewingfitz wrote:my thoughts are this, a bit far fetched i know, but what if mid season, we are languishing at the bottom end and sheens is being head hunted by the press would folkes take over and then some how remarkably turn our season around and we make the finals, thoughts from the sheens haters, and any others on this please :) , it is just a topic i believe, will surface next year when the sheens haters call for his head as per usual on here, no offence intended people you are intitled to your opinion anyway just to end on this note i am officially declaring that i despise referee tony archer we need a" be fair archer" banner at games, he has it in for wests tigers ,and he doesnt like us especially robbie imo he also doesnt like hayne either ,he could cost parra the GF not that i really care but i rather parra over melb you wait and see him suck up to melb players and be rude to parra sunday, even if parra steamroll melb,i hate him i know the season is over but u look at the games we lose and when he refs we lose alot more than we win,i believe my stats are not wrong but i could be proven otherwise, let me know any david middleton wannabe out there anyway end rant
World's longest sentence! :D
Hahaha thats what I thought Weststigers lol.

As far as the thread goes, my hopes are that Folkes is used to bring on the forwards next year and then take over as head coach in 2011.....and your right, Archer is a merkin...

izotope

Post by izotope » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 11:55 am

hopes hes head coach 2011.

but i think with the talent we have, and its all over the park now and another good hardworking prop or two.
Should be impossible to miss the finals for the 5th time!

Surely even sheens can't balls this season up
injuries could tho :P
tigers!

Aladinsane

Post by Aladinsane » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 1:00 pm

izotope wrote:hopes hes head coach 2011.

but i think with the talent we have, and its all over the park now and another good hardworking prop or two.
Should be impossible to miss the finals for the 5th time!

Surely even sheens can't balls this season up
injuries could tho :P
Izotope, please give a rest, your constant negative vibe on our coaching staff is :deadhorse: .........2010 will be a good season for the Wests Tigers, not because we had a cricket conditioning bloke on board, it will be because of what was started this year and the depth in all positions, that I am sure Sheens will have to play with at the start of next season.

I have no doubt that Folkes will be good for the forwards next year, aand thats what the team needs.....but having a football mind, that can devise tactics for different opposition, he is clueless......the Bulldogs didn't get rid of Folkes for no reason.

It's funny that when I talk to some of my golfing mates ,who are in deep, in the inner circles of the Parramatta and Roosters camp regarding how there's a section of Wests Tigers fans who want Sheen's head....they both :lol: :lol: :lol: and say they all got to be kidding, that he would be snapped up by 6 or more clubs........if Souths agreed to Sheens bringing over his support staff, he would be there now.

Why don't we all just wait & see what Sheens does with his last year of his contract, and if he fails to help the team in the 8, then bag him out and hopefully we all will be all happy who takes his place.

izotope

Post by izotope » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 3:34 pm

yeah we've been building every year from a long time now.
Im optimistic as for next year.. but the only problem its the same story every year.

So close, next year will be the year!
Rinse twice and repeat..

However i do strongly believe this year will be the year we can crack the 8, and if injuries are kind im thinking top 4 is possible!!
tigers!