Your team v's Knights

User avatar
WTArmy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu 07 Sep, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Your team v's Knights

Post by WTArmy » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:41 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:23 pm
I dont see why not give Fonua a crack at first grade. MWZ has not done anything great to stay in the team.
Hasn't done anything wrong either.
Dropped a bomb yesterday. Bombed a try against Eels. Out of position a lot and always runs sideways instead of running straight. He's only good as a back up
#RisingUp2018 :sign:


User avatar
WTArmy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu 07 Sep, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by WTArmy » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:22 pm
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Fonua
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Taylor

14. Reynolds
15. Aloiai
16. Chee Kam
17. Sue

Bit harsh on Eisenhuth...
Good off the bench but tbh wouldnt put him in starting 17. Sue played a lot better than Eisenhuth yesterday
#RisingUp2018 :sign:

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1539
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:17 pm
1 Corey Thompson,
2 David Nofoaluma,
3 Esan Marsters,
4 Kevin Naiqama,
5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak,

6 Benji Marshall (c),
7 Luke Brooks,

8 Matthew Eisenhuth
9 Jacob Liddle,
10 Ben Matulino,
11 Chris Lawrence (c)
12 Robbie Rochow,
13 Elijah Taylor (c)

Interchange:
14 Josh Reynolds,
15 Josh Aloiai,
16 Alex Twal,
17 Sauaso Sue
Yep that team will do me!

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:29 pm

Mwz was very strong on the weekend

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1539
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:30 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:41 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:23 pm
I dont see why not give Fonua a crack at first grade. MWZ has not done anything great to stay in the team.
Hasn't done anything wrong either.
Dropped a bomb yesterday. Bombed a try against Eels. Out of position a lot and always runs sideways instead of running straight. He's only good as a back up
On current form would be a liability.
Besides I thought that MWZ had a very good game. Can’t see why people want to fix something hays not broken.


upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:38 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:41 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:23 pm
I dont see why not give Fonua a crack at first grade. MWZ has not done anything great to stay in the team.
Hasn't done anything wrong either.
Dropped a bomb yesterday. Bombed a try against Eels. Out of position a lot and always runs sideways instead of running straight. He's only good as a back up
Can't crucify him for making one mistake. He jumped too early for that catch he will fix that. He was very involved in the game why would you want to change a winning team they're all putting in.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5233
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:48 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:41 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:23 pm
I dont see why not give Fonua a crack at first grade. MWZ has not done anything great to stay in the team.
Hasn't done anything wrong either.
Dropped a bomb yesterday. Bombed a try against Eels. Out of position a lot and always runs sideways instead of running straight. He's only good as a back up
That is your opinion - I'll stick with Cleary's opinion.
Of course as you know Fonua is just ripping it up in ISP without mistakes!

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2337
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 5:39 pm

I would keep the same team and bring in ET for Reynolds who is clearly off the pace.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:00 pm

Eisenhuth killed his opposite number on the weekend
Some bloke called Trbojevic
And you want to leave him out of the side
Sorry boys but Sue needs to give up his spot on the bench

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:19 pm

Same team as Geo posted for me.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:29 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:17 pm
1 Corey Thompson,
2 David Nofoaluma,
3 Esan Marsters,
4 Kevin Naiqama,
5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak,

6 Benji Marshall (c),
7 Luke Brooks,

8 Matthew Eisenhuth
9 Jacob Liddle,
10 Ben Matulino,
11 Chris Lawrence (c)
12 Robbie Rochow,
13 Elijah Taylor (c)

Interchange:
14 Josh Reynolds,
15 Josh Aloiai,
16 Alex Twal,
17 Sauaso Sue
Yep that team will do me!
Switch Aloiai for Eisenhuth and that'll do me
We will smash em 50+ get on.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:47 pm

Interesting
No one has listed Lolohea
Is that because we are all happy that Masters kicked 7 from 7
And we are all happy with Thompson as the fullback

Everyone has picked Kev
Is that because he showed all his tricks in that great try
Speed evasion palming off defenders and keeping Turbo Tom in two minds before the last pass
Kev made that try look great and I'm happy for him
Weve got a great team and all are doing thier bit for the team
I think I'll get Ivan to pick my lotto numbers because he seems to be making all the right choices

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:51 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm
Nelson wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:22 pm
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Fonua
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Taylor

14. Reynolds
15. Aloiai
16. Chee Kam
17. Sue

Bit harsh on Eisenhuth...
Good off the bench but tbh wouldnt put him in starting 17. Sue played a lot better than Eisenhuth yesterday
You’ve got an alright sense of humour.
One of my sources is Pascoe

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1539
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:06 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 6:47 pm
Interesting
No one has listed Lolohea
Is that because we are all happy that Masters kicked 7 from 7
And we are all happy with Thompson as the fullback

Everyone has picked Kev
Is that because he showed all his tricks in that great try
Speed evasion palming off defenders and keeping Turbo Tom in two minds before the last pass
Kev made that try look great and I'm happy for him
Weve got a great team and all are doing thier bit for the team
I think I'll get Ivan to pick my lotto numbers because he seems to be making all the right choices
For the first time in long while I can say that I was completely happy with Kev.
I can’t recall too many mistakes from him in last two weeks so he stays in my team.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33161
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:07 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm
Nelson wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:24 pm
WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:22 pm
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Fonua
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Taylor

14. Reynolds
15. Aloiai
16. Chee Kam
17. Sue

Bit harsh on Eisenhuth...
Good off the bench but tbh wouldnt put him in starting 17. Sue played a lot better than Eisenhuth yesterday
Sue doesn't have the motor or defensive proficiency to match it with the Huth.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2917
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:18 pm

WTArmy wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:23 pm
I dont see why not give Fonua a crack at first grade. MWZ has not done anything great to stay in the team.
Yeah drop MWZ, Thompson, Esan, Kev, Noff, drop the lot of them we are playing like crap!!!!!!
:brick:

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 3:17 pm
1 Corey Thompson,
2 David Nofoaluma,
3 Esan Marsters,
4 Kevin Naiqama,
5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak,

6 Benji Marshall (c),
7 Luke Brooks,

8 Matthew Eisenhuth
9 Jacob Liddle,
10 Ben Matulino,
11 Chris Lawrence (c)
12 Robbie Rochow,
13 Elijah Taylor (c)

Interchange:
14 Josh Reynolds,
15 Josh Aloiai,
16 Alex Twal,
17 Sauaso Sue
Sue in for Cheekam!
Haven’t seen anything warranting dropping Cheekam.
Sue played well but Cheekam has been very good in every game.

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:42 am

1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Watene-Zelezniak
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Eisenhuth
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Twal
16. Sue
17. Reynolds

I thought Sue gave us some extra punch up front on the weekend in the prop rotation. He was a real handful to defensive line on the weekend, and made some good yards up the middle. Could either start with Aloiai or Eisenhuth in the front row.

Post Reply