innsaneink wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 7:50 pm
BalmainTigerForever wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 7:19 pm
willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 4:12 pm
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:38 pm

by the way Mr Know It All. i do this for fun because i cant stand most of the comments on here. do you guys really think Cleary reads all this crap. it seems that there are hundreds of coaches on here.
If that's your attitude then you're probably not going to last too long here either.
i am so worried and scared. it seems your opinons matter more to you than me. i state my opinions whether you like them or not.
LOL...See ya pal
Took the words right out of my mouth

tigerman

Post by tigerman » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 9:41 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 7:50 pm
willow wrote:

by the way Mr Know It All. i do this for fun because i cant stand most of the comments on here. do you guys really think Cleary reads all this crap. it seems that there are hundreds of coaches on here.
If that's your attitude then you're probably not going to last too long here either.
i am so worried and scared. it seems your opinons matter more to you than me. i state my opinions whether you like them or not.
LOL...See ya pal
Nah i'm still here. Troll and idiot? Dont think so. You cant handle the truth. What a stupid reason for a ban. I should be allowed to say what i want if i'm not being rude. :lol:

FreddyK
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by FreddyK » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:34 pm

Cheeky bugga.

tigerman

Post by tigerman » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:50 pm

FreddyK wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:34 pm
Cheeky bugga.
Well i shouldnt have been banned for not agreeing with what they say or think :roll

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:56 pm

willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:12 pm

backseat coach? it does seem that i do see what the coach doesn't. Cleary has his pets and they will not get dropped. yes we lost by 2 but it is a long season so we will see. :roll:
Wonder who he was as an ex ex previous Forum member :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 12:04 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 4:18 pm
I don't think anyone believes Cleary reads the forum.... Don't know what gave you that idea.
Hes a quality professional person with no time for trivial things such as this board
Ink don't be so humble

You know Cleary reads yours and my comments during video sessions and the players nod wisely , sometimes they genuflect ;)

They used to play a game at the end of the video session

They read 3 of Geo's comments out and see how many players wet themselves

When they had two players actually suffer serious Pec injuries through laughing too much it had to end

tigersjovini

Post by tigersjovini » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:56 pm
willow wrote:

Wonder who he was as an ex ex previous Forum member :lol:
No i am not an ex ex forum member. They ban me twice for no good reason, but i am STILL here. Who are these moderators on this forum? What a joke

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:36 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:24 pm

No i am not an ex ex forum member. They ban me twice for no good reason, but i am STILL here. Who are these moderators on this forum? What a joke
Whats the point of creating umpteen muliple accounts, just to give it to some names on the internet you dont like?
Seriously mate...think about what youre doing, whats the point?
Youre just wasting everyones time.
Get a job, or a girlfriend...or something

tigersjovini

Post by tigersjovini » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:36 pm
tigersjovini wrote:

Whats the point of creating umpteen muliple accounts, just to give it to some names on the internet you dont like?
I registered on here to state my comments like everybody else does. I did nothing wrong yet i get banned? I have got a job. I've got a wife. And i have plenty to do. I will not bother to post anything because if anything, it is a waste of MY time. But i can come on this site, no matter what the moderators do. My comments are just as good as anybody elses. But it seems the moderators choose who they want on this site. Do you think thats fair?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:54 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:42 pm
innsaneink wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:

I registered on here to state my comments like everybody else does. I did nothing wrong yet i get banned? I have got a job. I've got a wife. And i have plenty to do. I will not bother to post anything because if anything, it is a waste of MY time. But i can come on this site, no matter what the moderators do. My comments are just as good as anybody elses. But it seems the moderators choose who they want on this site. Do you think thats fair?
Have a think about the highlited bit...and have a read of the rules

tigersjovini

Post by tigersjovini » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 8:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 7:54 pm
tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:

as i said i did nothing wrong. rules apply to everyone and not just me. go and read my posts and tell me what i did wrong. if someone replies to my comments with a smart comment i am entitled to do the same. were the people who replied to me with a smart comment banned ? no they were not.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 8:58 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:

Really dude? You open an account a year ago and then use it, along with another, after using yet another to slag off at fellow forumers sees you banned. If you really have a wife, I suggest that you ask her opinion on your actions.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:13 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 8:01 pm
innsaneink wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

as i said i did nothing wrong. rules apply to everyone and not just me. go and read my posts and tell me what i did wrong. if someone replies to my comments with a smart comment i am entitled to do the same. were the people who replied to me with a smart comment banned ? no they were not.
Your Jackson Hastings and Willow is DCE

Does that analogy help , you punched a MOD and Trent Barrett sacked you

You just missed out on the strippers beforehand that's all , well strippers in Gladstone probably aren't Elle MacPherson , more Dame Edna Everege

yeti

Post by yeti » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm

Phew! Someone needs to take a cold shower and settle down!
Hate to see him get upset at something important!

tigersjovini

Post by tigersjovini » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:13 pm
tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:

You just missed out on the strippers beforehand that's all , well strippers in Gladstone probably aren't Elle MacPherson , more Dame Edna Everege
Great analogy, looks like this has to be the worst forum in football history.

tigersjovini

Post by tigersjovini » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:51 pm

yeti wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm
Phew! Someone needs to take a cold shower and settle down!
Hate to see him get upset at something important!
WOW! These are the comments i mean. I rest my case as all these forum members are the same

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:53 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Then leave mate. Some of us enjoy the banter - we don’t need your sanctimonious garbage.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:14 pm

tigersjovini wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 9:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
tigersjovini wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

As I will now probably be talking to another member formerly known as tigersjovini , mate many other people from other Forums rave about ours

Roll with the punches and see what happens , you maybe pleasantly surprised

And for the Mods , they do an amazing job on here , dealing with spammers , keeping threads on track

Focus on our WT's mate , speak in respectful manner to other forum members and you'll be right :sign: