Rumour - Mahe to Debut

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2094
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Re: Rumour - Mahe to Debut

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm

Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:44 pm

larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
Fair call
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3872
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:56 pm

larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
accurate
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
hammertime
Member
Member
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Rozelle, NSW

Post by hammertime » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 5:04 pm

WT2K wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:56 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
accurate
If you take out richards. He was a lot more than a winger. Could do with his goalkicking right now.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 5:59 pm

hammertime wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 5:04 pm
WT2K wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:56 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
accurate
If you take out richards. He was a lot more than a winger. Could do with his goalkicking right now.
My thought as well
"Quality Stupidity"


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33022
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 7:42 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 5:59 pm
hammertime wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 5:04 pm
WT2K wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:56 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
accurate
If you take out richards. He was a lot more than a winger. Could do with his goalkicking right now.
My thought as well
Marsters has been striking them nicely of late.

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:03 pm

i really hope he is in there for nofo

User avatar
AfricanAnimal
Member
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri 03 Jun, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by AfricanAnimal » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:20 pm

Fonua is a big bulldozer. Plays like Alesana Tuilagi. RRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3701
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:33 pm

Heard a rumour MWZ has done a shoulder and will miss 6 weeks

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29356
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:48 pm

wt01 wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:03 pm
i really hope he is in there for nofo

You will be disappointed....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5786
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 6:44 am

Mahe has the potential to score 3 tries, run for over 200m, injure 2 parra players, drop 4 bombs, get run around twice, and drop the ball 3 times taking a hit up.....all in the first half.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 7:00 am

Harvey wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 9:33 pm
Heard a rumour MWZ has done a shoulder and will miss 6 weeks
Wow...last week his knee seemed to be the big issue. Shoulder was the last thing you’d think would stop him. We’ll miss his effort under the high ball.
One of my sources is Pascoe

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5922
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Post by Kul » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 7:49 am

I heard that’s fanua has controlled fusion, already cured cancer and will donate his entire salary to the poor
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 8:02 am

king sirro wrote:
Sat 28 Apr, 2018 6:44 am
Mahe has the potential to score 3 tries, run for over 200m, injure 2 parra players, drop 4 bombs, get run around twice, and drop the ball 3 times taking a hit up.....all in the first half.
Yep .... expect anything!
And ......... :pray:

User avatar
Skip
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Skip » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 8:55 am

The only problem I have with Mahe is his haircut
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 9:04 am

EzyTyga wrote:
Sat 28 Apr, 2018 8:55 am
The only problem I have with Mahe is his haircut
It's all the rage now days with teens
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 9:12 am

swag tiger wrote:
Sat 28 Apr, 2018 9:04 am
EzyTyga wrote:
Sat 28 Apr, 2018 8:55 am
The only problem I have with Mahe is his haircut
It's all the rage now days with teens
The same teens that eat tide pods and snort condoms, yeah?

That does not surprise.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40799
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 28 Apr, 2018 9:17 am

larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:10 pm
Fonua >>>>>>>> rankin, lulia, Richard’s mk2, milone, Lovett and all the other plonkers who have been in our backline in recent yrs
Don't knock 4 try Keith Lulia when Geo's about

He will lose it , I imagine he will now re boot his Lulia Avatar :brick:

Post Reply