Good luck Chris

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Good luck Chris

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:23 pm

stevied wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 7:03 pm
cktiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:30 pm
He deserves it ... has been putting in all the extras in ISP.
You really are a massive fan....What do you mean by all the extras? I hope he goes well too, but be honest, I've seen nothing in his form in ISP that justifies a promotion. He will have to lift a couple of levels to make an impact in first grade.
He's a Qlder , he'll do the job tonight

Don't expect a MOTM performance and you'll be happy


User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:27 pm

It’s been a long road to recovery for him. Hope he celebrates being back in the top flight with a big game.

tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Post by tigeress » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:28 pm

Good Luck in your first NRL match with the Wests Tigers Chris. Have a great game.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:31 pm

stevied wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 7:03 pm
cktiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:30 pm
He deserves it ... has been putting in all the extras in ISP.
You really are a massive fan....What do you mean by all the extras? I hope he goes well too, but be honest, I've seen nothing in his form in ISP that justifies a promotion. He will have to lift a couple of levels to make an impact in first grade.
Far from it, but he's been one of those guys who doesn't give up on a play.
Last week he nearly had his leg torn off and didn't miss a beat.
Too good for reggies.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:32 pm

Why not Aloiai?


GoldXR50Leroy
Member
Member
Posts: 1857
Joined: Tue 31 May, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:38 pm

Congratulations Chris on being our newest debutante for the Tigers, Enjoy!.......

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3569
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:47 pm

I just have a feeling he is gone as an NRL player.

Sounds harsh as he has had injuries.

He just looks beaten up to me. I thought he was done at the Titans to be honest.

Will wait and see how he goes however never had high hopes even when he announced his signing.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:50 pm

Eddie wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:47 pm
I just have a feeling he is gone as an NRL player.

Sounds harsh as he has had injuries.

He just looks beaten up to me. I thought he was done at the Titans to be honest.

Will wait and see how he goes however never had high hopes even when he announced his signing.
Yeah you have to give him another game don't you Eddie , but again as I said pre season , good buy if you have a different side around him

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:55 pm

Bit of a rough game to come into, don't think we hardly had the ball while he was on the field until the last few minutes.

Would be unfair to call him out for anything in this game.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 18 May, 2018 12:10 am

What a waste of money ...
Brings nothing to the table .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Droppy
Member
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by Droppy » Fri 18 May, 2018 12:15 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:50 pm
Eddie wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:47 pm
I just have a feeling he is gone as an NRL player.

Sounds harsh as he has had injuries.

He just looks beaten up to me. I thought he was done at the Titans to be honest.

Will wait and see how he goes however never had high hopes even when he announced his signing.
Yeah you have to give him another game don't you Eddie , but again as I said pre season , good buy if you have a different side around him
Have watched him in reggies-he looks over the hill, no longer able to compete at first grade level.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Fri 18 May, 2018 5:12 am

Thoughts?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29365
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Fri 18 May, 2018 6:03 am

hobbo wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 12:10 am
What a waste of money ...
Brings nothing to the table .
Dragon Ball Z Tatt's....?

As a backrower McQueen is too similar to Rochow and Chee-Kam...vanilla..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

weststigerman
Member
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by weststigerman » Fri 18 May, 2018 6:32 am

Tackled a lot better than Rochow. Impossible to talk about attack because we never had the ball when he was on.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5138
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 18 May, 2018 6:37 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 6:03 am
hobbo wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 12:10 am
What a waste of money ...
Brings nothing to the table .
Dragon Ball Z Tatt's....?

As a backrower McQueen is too similar to Rochow and Chee-Kam...vanilla..
My thought is when you have a pack that is totally one dimensional a player like McQueen is gold! He is the perfect interchange.
Last night a couple of touches close to the line he was just to good for the plodders around him and one of them was Nofo ( what a wasted position).
Yes McQueen does not bend the line with hit ups but what he offers is expieriance in the red zone and good defence as if many have not seen this forward pack are NOT capable of cracking the try line .Cleary has to do something about the make up of the pack time for a player or two with some smarts not just battering rams!

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3701
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:08 am

4 years? Will be a relic of JT’s selection, recruitment and retention decisions

Illek
Member
Member
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Illek » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:14 am

Harvey wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:08 am
4 years? Will be a relic of JT’s selection, recruitment and retention decisions
was signed after taylor was sacked from memory

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5080
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:21 am

Illek wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:14 am
Harvey wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:08 am
4 years? Will be a relic of JT’s selection, recruitment and retention decisions
was signed after taylor was sacked from memory
No he wasn't. Cleary inherited him.

Post Reply