**Live game thread**

Tiger Gaz
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 10 Aug, 2013 7:43 am

Re: **Live game thread**

Post by Tiger Gaz » Thu 17 May, 2018 9:55 pm

Totally outclassed and out coached tonight. Cleary and Peachy gave Brooks and Masters a lesson ; Benji did not get involved tonight and their packs size put ours away. Refs were hard on us, not a good night, now 1 from last 4.


User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3469
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Thu 17 May, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm actually pretty happy about that loss if there's such a thing

Tiger Gaz
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 10 Aug, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Tiger Gaz » Thu 17 May, 2018 9:57 pm

Totally outclassed and out coached tonight. Cleary and Peachy gave Brooks and Masters a lesson ; Benji did not get involved tonight and their packs size put ours away. Refs were hard on us, not a good night, now 1 from last 4.

User avatar
the third
Member
Member
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed 01 Sep, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: here and there

Post by the third » Thu 17 May, 2018 9:57 pm

Defence was good. Stupid mistakes cost us possession. The whistle possessed the ref. At least a forward short of where we need to be. A few showed they are not going to be here when we turn the corner. Still better than half the comp

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 9:59 pm

the third wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:57 pm
Defence was good. Stupid mistakes cost us possession. The whistle possessed the ref. At least a forward short of where we need to be. A few showed they are not going to be here when we turn the corner. Still better than half the comp
Yep we're a fringe top 8 team and a top 4 team beat us tonight.


LARDS
Member
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by LARDS » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:02 pm

willow wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:49 pm
TJL wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:48 pm
When's the grub back?
Next week
And not too soon.
Benjis going down hill fast.
Off the bench at best, once the grub gets his fitness.

Tigers17
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat 04 Feb, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Tigers17 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:03 pm

BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:52 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:49 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:45 pm
Great coached team. how did we lose that one with our super coach and the best team he keeps picking every week, then again we have our new culture.
There are 15 other sides in the NRL to follow take your pick FOOL.
Fool ???????? you Toooooool
Seriously I just read and contribute to this forum occasionally for amusement value.

And you know what amuses me most, sad, sorry individuals like you, who claim to follow the Tigers and when the going gets tough turn on everyone associated with the team.

Go out and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence.

User avatar
weststigers
Member
Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by weststigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:04 pm

When the chips were down, we defended until the end.

The Tigers of old would have been pasted by 50 with that much possession.

Penrith played well tonight and completed their sets. They deserved to win.

User avatar
weststigers
Member
Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by weststigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:06 pm

Turning point was not taking the 2 points when Merrin was sin binned.

User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia

Post by TJL » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:08 pm

LARDS wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:02 pm
And not too soon.
Benjis going down hill fast.
Off the bench at best, once the grub gets his fitness.
I'd have the grub starting next week.

User avatar
BalmainTiger
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 05 May, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by BalmainTiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:09 pm

Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:03 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:52 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:49 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:45 pm
Great coached team. how did we lose that one with our super coach and the best team he keeps picking every week, then again we have our new culture.
There are 15 other sides in the NRL to follow take your pick FOOL.
Fool ???????? you Toooooool
Seriously I just read and contribute to this forum occasionally for amusement value.

And you know what amuses me most, sad, sorry individuals like you, who claim to follow the Tigers and when the going gets tough turn on everyone associated with the team.

Go out and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence.
sorry but i follow the tigers whether they win or lose and have done so for the last 40 years. you Go back and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence. i am entitled to my opinion Tool.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22166
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:09 pm

Poor Benji. I feel sorry for him. He tries but dumb mistakes are in his DNA.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:10 pm

weststigers wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:06 pm
Turning point was not taking the 2 points when Merrin was sin binned.
Yep totally agree , I didn't get why we didn't want to take a 4-0 lead

Anyway probably the least of our worries at the moment

LARDS
Member
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by LARDS » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:11 pm

weststigers wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:06 pm
Turning point was not taking the 2 points when Merrin was sin binned.
Not taking the 2 points was the right thing to do.
Dropping the ball on the next play.
Not so much.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:13 pm

BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:09 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:03 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:52 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:49 pm


There are 15 other sides in the NRL to follow take your pick FOOL.
Fool ???????? you Toooooool
Seriously I just read and contribute to this forum occasionally for amusement value.

And you know what amuses me most, sad, sorry individuals like you, who claim to follow the Tigers and when the going gets tough turn on everyone associated with the team.

Go out and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence.
sorry but i follow the tigers whether they win or lose and have done so for the last 40 years. you Go back and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence. i am entitled to my opinion Tool.
Calling all and sundry Tools , cmon really , I'm wondering what was more immature , our football nouse tonight or some fans comments

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 893
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:14 pm

TigerSkins wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:55 pm
Well that game just shows how much we need an impact player .. ?? a good strong centre, and an impact back rower .. !! Eisenhuth, Rochow, and McQueen are all too similar to each other, they will do their job as required in defence, but in attack they offer little to no spark at all .. !!
100% Be it Marty Taupau or someone else. We need an impact forward badly.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:15 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 8:45 pm
TCL wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 8:41 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 8:39 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 8:34 pm
Marshall and his stupid sideway running x plays it honestly kills me
AMEN.....some things never change, although at least he doesn't pass to row 13 of the grandstand anymore
Give it time.
Give what time?
throwing a pass into the grandstand.

I love benji but he is who he is. His game is like his running style, 3 steps side ways, 1 step forward, 2 steps back and then eventually a stray pass. So far this year he has played a few steady games, a couple of good ones and a schocker.

User avatar
BalmainTiger
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 05 May, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by BalmainTiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:13 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:09 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:03 pm
BalmainTiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 9:52 pm


Fool ???????? you Toooooool
Seriously I just read and contribute to this forum occasionally for amusement value.

And you know what amuses me most, sad, sorry individuals like you, who claim to follow the Tigers and when the going gets tough turn on everyone associated with the team.

Go out and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence.
sorry but i follow the tigers whether they win or lose and have done so for the last 40 years. you Go back and find some purpose to your obviously meaningless existence. i am entitled to my opinion Tool.
Calling all and sundry Tools , cmon really , I'm wondering what was more immature , our football nouse tonight or some fans comments
Dont read my comments Tool

Post Reply