You’re dropped!

  •  Recent Topics
Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

You’re dropped!

Post by Donald Trump » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:07 pm

Come on, you know you want to.

Marshall must go.

McQueen - please tell me we have him for this year only

Eisenhuth - I call him KOD- King Of Plod

Sue - he’s just terrible

Rochow - just go mate

Nofa - you’re hanging on by a thread.
Let's make the Tigers great again!


Jjcrofty88
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 05 Sep, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by Jjcrofty88 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:13 pm

Agree with all of them except for sue

MissMe911
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed 05 Apr, 2017 9:36 am

Post by MissMe911 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:14 pm

Marshall - #14 or not at all.

Mwz - Havent liked him from the get go seems slow and runs sideways Id rather Tui if possible.. He did play wing at the warriors right?

Sue - Hia, hia, hia, hia same story every week.
I honestly didnt see him playing until I seen him walking down the tunnel for an ever familiar hia.

Start with those 3 and obviously bring back the mullet!

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:18 pm

Think the Huth can hold his head high....Couple of last ditch tackles in the first half were great. Think people just see his height and think he's a plodder, this fella has real ticker imo.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1763
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:18 pm

Bit harsh on Sue - only played 12 minutes and made 20 tackles and 75 meters in those 12 minutes


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38401
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:22 pm

MissMe911 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:14 pm
Marshall - #14 or not at all.

Mwz - Havent liked him from the get go seems slow and runs sideways Id rather Tui if possible.. He did play wing at the warriors right?

Sue - Hia, hia, hia, hia same story every week.
I honestly didnt see him playing until I seen him walking down the tunnel for an ever familiar hia.

Start with those 3 and obviously bring back the mullet!
I saw him , he makes the horrible miss in the lead up to the 2nd try after the break upfield

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38401
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:24 pm

Fonua comes in , Reynolds comes in

What happens after that I'm not sure

They tried their butts off , but didn't use the stuff between their ears

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4641
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:25 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:18 pm
Bit harsh on Sue - only played 12 minutes and made 20 tackles and 75 meters in those 12 minutes
Sue must be pretty close to being retired.....the HIA’s are basically happening weekly,the NRL will step in if it continues.

TIGERPOWER
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed 25 Apr, 2018 10:36 am

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:26 pm

Liddle looks injured. Almost looks scared to take the line on.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:30 pm

MCK
Two late ofloads and two knockons from those passes
Both at critical times and he should have held the ball
Gave posession back to the Panthers deep in our half
Made one try saver
MCK back to the bench
Funoa back to the centre
If he turns up to training on time

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:30 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:18 pm
Bit harsh on Sue - only played 12 minutes and made 20 tackles and 75 meters in those 12 minutes
Hang on his trip off the field for his HIA can't count as metres gained can it?
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:36 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:30 pm
MCK
Two late ofloads and two knockons from those passes
Both at critical times and he should have held the ball
Gave posession back to the Panthers deep in our half
Made one try saver
MCK back to the bench
Funoa back to the centre
If he turns up to training on time
If I was Fonua’s manager I would wind his clock an hour forward and make sure his car was regularly service and has a full tank of petrol. I’m pretty sure that’s how Huth keeps getting picked #kylelovettcontinues
Let's make the Tigers great again!

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 31825
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:37 pm

Can't replace them all, that's the reality.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:37 pm

Snake wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:25 pm
Boonboon2 wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:18 pm
Bit harsh on Sue - only played 12 minutes and made 20 tackles and 75 meters in those 12 minutes
Sue must be pretty close to being retired.....the HIA’s are basically happening weekly,the NRL will step in if it continues.
I think that's 3 weeks now in HIA
Time for Sue to have Time off
Or
Sue may Sue

I think Benji shot have a week off
If Reynolds ain't ready the Gamble it is
Time to see what he's got

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:43 pm

The team tried hard and if wasn't for their bravery in defence who knows what the final score would have been. However some of the WT players were not up to first grade standard required in attack;

Chee Kam is out of depth as a first grade centre.
Marshall is past his use by date and definitely shouldn't be starting in the first 13.
Sue is a waste due to his continuing HIA problems.
Thompson is better used as a winger.

Lolohea to fullback/five eighth and Fonua to centre should be two definite changes next week but I am sure that Cleary will be making further changes.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:50 pm

Players in the squad who didn’t play tonight:
Felise
Reynolds
Gamble
Fonua
Tui
Naiqama
Godinet
McIlwrick
Aloiai
Grant

Of those the only ones I’d consider bringing in would be Reynolds, Aloiai, Fonua, Felise.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:52 pm

I think Nofo needs to be dropped
Another try down his side tonight and seemed to come in to far leaving a man unmarked
Happens every week
The only good thing he did tonight was catch the ball a meter in from the side line and not get pushed out

Droppy
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by Droppy » Thu 17 May, 2018 11:02 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 10:50 pm
Players in the squad who didn’t play tonight:
Felise
Reynolds
Gamble
Fonua
Tui
Naiqama
Godinet
McIlwrick
Aloiai
Grant

Of those the only ones I’d consider bringing in would be Reynolds, Aloiai, Fonua, Felise.
I agree with you. Onl y addition would be Mcilrwick as starting hooker. Never want to see Taylor at hooker again. Cant pass ball quickly or accurately.

Post Reply