Huth

Tacky

Huth

Post by Tacky » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:54 pm

Big shout out to the Huth - 42 Tackles and 1 Missed tackle in 57 minutes off the bench.

Huth offers little to nothing in attack but, his defence speaks for itself. Nothing flashy, just grit and hard teamwork.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:03 pm

Does what Woods used to do for much much less. Also doesnt look like a girl.
Its an opinion!

joelw2002

Post by joelw2002 » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah Huth is pretty good in defence but offers nothing in attack.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

Twmba Tigerman

Post by Twmba Tigerman » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:17 pm

Would love to see this bloke learn to bend the line in attack. Once he does that he will be not only a better player but contibute more to the team. Are any of you stats Guru's into post contact metres for players for current season. I would be keen to see how Huth adds up compared to others. Whatever the outcome I reckon he's got a seat on the bus and should keep it warm.
"Bleeding Gold Black and White" to the end.

Lukic

Post by Lukic » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:32 pm

Exceptional defender but better than people like to make out he is in attack too. He's not a dangerous runner but still manages 8m or so per run, which isn't a negative, but it's his ball playing ability which is important. He's our best ball-playing forward and they're invaluable when it comes to spreading the ball. His ability to take it to the line yet still distribute well when doing so can lead to a lot of dangerous opportunities and overlaps.

He's just about everything you could ask for in a modern day lock. I'd prefer to see him in the 13 and Taylor moved to the edge, with another prop in the line-up.

joelw2002

Post by joelw2002 » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:37 pm

Twmba Tigerman wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 8:17 pm
Would love to see this bloke learn to bend the line in attack. Once he does that he will be not only a better player but contibute more to the team. Are any of you stats Guru's into post contact metres for players for current season. I would be keen to see how Huth adds up compared to others. Whatever the outcome I reckon he's got a seat on the bus and should keep it warm.
Here are a few post contact metres statistics of Tigers players to compare to Huth.

Huth — 32.25
Fonua — 64
Packer — 27.88
Chee-Kam — 31.55
Marsters — 40.58
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.