king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:12 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:10 pm
king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:07 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:01 pm

Pretty funny you think you'd have a chance against a professional athlete who trains every day...

But yeah, Twal is better
I'm not Stryker, so not gonna say this or that, but who are u to suggest if i could handle Packer? You have no idea who I am or what I've done or what size I am. Not saying I have all that covered, but its safe to never judge my friend. Packer is a cat. He has proven that.
Like I said... I doubt you're a conditioned athlete like Packer.

Internet tough guy comment saying come have a scrap with you is the words of some one who knows nothing about combat.
As long as your happy with his output fkr dollar you can carry on.
As I have previously said I hate stats .... Packer as Reynolds were brought to the club for a specific reason . You can pay someone quarter of the money and get triple the mts out of them but that does not mean they change the culture of your club ...that does not mean they are leaders ,I personally think these 2 are worth ever $.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:18 pm

king sirro wrote:
Demps wrote:
king sirro wrote:
Demps wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:01 pm

Pretty funny you think you'd have a chance against a professional athlete who trains every day...

But yeah, Twal is better
I'm not Stryker, so not gonna say this or that, but who are u to suggest if i could handle Packer? You have no idea who I am or what I've done or what size I am. Not saying I have all that covered, but its safe to never judge my friend. Packer is a cat. He has proven that.

Internet tough guy comment saying come have a scrap with you is the words of some one who knows nothing about combat.
As I have previously said I hate stats .... Packer as Reynolds were brought to the club for a specific reason . You can pay someone quarter of the money and get triple the mts out of them but that does not mean they change the culture of your club ...that does not mean they are leaders ,I personally think these 2 are worth ever $.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:19 pm

Snake wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:18 pm
king sirro wrote:
Demps wrote:
king sirro wrote:

Culture will only get you so far mate
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

TigersBusDriver

Post by TigersBusDriver » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:22 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:21 pm
Almost turned the game with that 40/20 he was an inch away from hitting. From inside his own 20 when we couldn’t come off our line mind you.
I thought it was Brooks who kicked it. I might be wrong who knows

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:22 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Almost turned the game with that 40/20 he was an inch away from hitting. From inside his own 20 when we couldn’t come off our line mind you.
Maybe it was, but I could have sworn it was Reynolds. Great chase too.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Was Reynolds

Holmes got lucky
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:19 pm
Snake wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:18 pm
king sirro wrote:
Demps wrote:

Culture will only get you so far mate
I agree but you have to start somewhere ...it was in the toilet a year ago . Leadership last season was non exsistant ,Packer might not be setting the world on fire but he has respect and leadership which was badly needed at our club,Reynolds has a killer instinct that also was null and void so I suppose it is how you perseve money being well spent.

Skip

Post by Skip » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:24 pm
With all due respect to Reynolds he was signed at a time when our Club lost out to other Clubs for Tedesco and Woods signature and some sort of exciting signing had to boost the fans confidence in the Club IMO.

I don't think Reynolds is a Marquee type player , to me a Marquee signing can take a game by the scruff of the neck and impact at it enough to get you out of trouble .

While Reynolds holds great attributes such as a never say die attitude , inspire team mates when we are down etc..... we paid way overs for him considering his in the back end of his Career , a good signing but not Marquee dollars IMO.
Only thing I got from the signing was a major head ache
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:47 pm

Skip wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
With all due respect to Reynolds he was signed at a time when our Club lost out to other Clubs for Tedesco and Woods signature and some sort of exciting signing had to boost the fans confidence in the Club IMO.

I don't think Reynolds is a Marquee type player , to me a Marquee signing can take a game by the scruff of the neck and impact at it enough to get you out of trouble .

While Reynolds holds great attributes such as a never say die attitude , inspire team mates when we are down etc..... we paid way overs for him considering his in the back end of his Career , a good signing but not Marquee dollars IMO.
Is that really you Benji ;) :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Skip

Post by Skip » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:57 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:47 pm
Skip wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm
foreveratiger wrote:

Is that really you Benji ;) :lol:
:lol: It could be...
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:03 pm

king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:58 pm
Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:55 pm
king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:51 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:49 pm

Lol, funny stuff but eh?

Whatever it takes to get him to have a go. We should all be calling him out. Then maybe he will earn his money. After all, that's all we ask. Maybe my tactics are wrong, but at least I'm trying to get Packer to man up instead of making excuses for him.
Making threats in a fan forum is kind of sad.

Maybe try making a banner to fly at a home game or yell at him as he goes into the tunnel.
Oh boy, yell at the tunnel or make a banner like a mong. Now that's sad. Your sad...... Social media, like it or not, is the best way to get a message to a dog like Packer.
No, what's sad is you shooting your mouth off at packer in a forum he probably never looks at.

:lol:

Cairnstigers

Post by Cairnstigers » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:06 pm

Snake wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:59 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:52 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:45 pm

Chee Kam was average today but unlike Reynolds he wasn’t a marquee signing .
Good enough?
No. Chee-Kam was not average, he was basically non-existent, other than the few penalties he's good for. That's not good enough.
Getting binned for a BS call for 10 didn’t help his effort today .

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters
Both marquee signings were poor today .

What you seen with Reynolds today is what you’ll see for the next 3 1/2 years
A headless chook or diamonds !
This meter gain really peeves me ... but you did not add that Mats made some crucial tackles which earned 3 turnovers but do not let that get in the way ...I really hate stats !
This was Reynolds 1st full game for the Tigers
And his 1st full game with Brooks in the halves
We didnt exactly get flogged
Combinations will come
Having someone like Mbye should improve us more
We were in the game till they scored their last try
Things aren't as bad as some of you think

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm

Snake wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:59 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:52 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 4:45 pm

Chee Kam was average today but unlike Reynolds he wasn’t a marquee signing .
Good enough?
No. Chee-Kam was not average, he was basically non-existent, other than the few penalties he's good for. That's not good enough.
Getting binned for a BS call for 10 didn’t help his effort today .

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters
Both marquee signings were poor today .

What you seen with Reynolds today is what you’ll see for the next 3 1/2 years
A headless chook or diamonds !
This meter gain really peeves me ... but you did not add that Mats made some crucial tackles which earned 3 turnovers but do not let that get in the way ...I really hate stats !
Yeah, he was in everything today, particularly back to back efforts, work from marker and some decoy ball playing in attack. Twal was excellent, but Mats wasn't far behind.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:14 pm

It looked like Reynolds was carrying his shoulder to me. Wouldn't be surprised to see him out for another extended period.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:18 pm

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:03 pm
king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:58 pm
Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:55 pm
king sirro wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 7:51 pm

Whatever it takes to get him to have a go. We should all be calling him out. Then maybe he will earn his money. After all, that's all we ask. Maybe my tactics are wrong, but at least I'm trying to get Packer to man up instead of making excuses for him.
Making threats in a fan forum is kind of sad.

Maybe try making a banner to fly at a home game or yell at him as he goes into the tunnel.
Oh boy, yell at the tunnel or make a banner like a mong. Now that's sad. Your sad...... Social media, like it or not, is the best way to get a message to a dog like Packer.
No, what's sad is you shooting your mouth off at packer in a forum he probably never looks at.

:lol:
Legit the funniest exchange i’ve read in ages 😂

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 9:22 pm

Public holiday tomorrow I guess a few extra drinks to drown the sorrows this evening.... Lol funny thread

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 1:30 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Was Reynolds

Holmes got lucky
Think your eyes need to go to spec savers...Brooks kicked it ..Reynolds chased it...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:37 pm

Looks uncomfortable on his right side noticed it in the second half.