Canberra just taught Cleary a lesson!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Canberra just taught Cleary a lesson!

Post by formerguest » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 7:06 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 7:01 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
We actually looked good early with KILLA there. He goes off and Hodgson comes and the momentum swings.
I think momentum changed when your so called KILLA let papali in 2 metres out from our tryline to score under the posts.
Was a major factor, no doubt and I would still rather Godinet, however poor he may be.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 7:07 pm

It all starts from the from Hodgson bringing the forwards onto the ball and orchestrating the attack. That’s no excuse for the disgraceful defence out there today our players wanted no bar of tackling Papalli, Boyd, Tapine etc. they virtually got out of the way. Season on the line and get flogged by Canberra to kill us off is becoming a repetitive theme isn’t it.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 7:07 pm

They were just too good - and so they should be - they have a quality roster who should be higher up the table.
They are definite top 8 contenders if they can find some consistency.
Once they got ascendency when had no answer.

the third

Post by the third » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 7:53 pm

If kill can’t do the training to play a full game when it’s his for the taking, I don’t know what would motivate him. No wonder there is talk of bri going back Farah.

It a fan after the way he left and won’t cheer him, bet he’s better than what we have, can tackle and play 80 mins