If we don't win this...

citizen cub

If we don't win this...

Post by citizen cub » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:37 pm

If we don't win this, we've got no chance of being tagged 'contenders' in this competition.

Any good team in this comp will almost always beat the warriors at home, especially when they are out of form. Lets face it boys, if we're gonna say they're in form, we may as well say we're in form. They unconvincingly beat NQ last week and won in a game that could have gone either way today.

I'm sure there will be a big crowd on Friday night. After that very disappointing match at Campbelltown against the Roosters several weeks ago, I'm sure they'll want to redeem themselves for the faithful. Being the loyal supporters we are, many fans will turn up to hopefully witness a win.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

KingOvKingz09

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:45 pm

People have said were not contenders for the past 3 weeks.... But i know im gonna be on the southern hill cheering on our boys with the jungle ! .... Hope to see you all out there ! :sign:
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:55 pm

I won't be there unfortunately. Way too far to travel to Campbelltown from where I live

Might see if Justin TV have a live stream

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:58 pm

Lets wait and see what the result is .

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 23 May, 2010 6:01 pm

They have a fair side, 4 away games this year I think with 2 wins, but they picked up a couple of injuries today, which will make things easier, but of course, we shouldn't be relying on injuries.

I'm reasonably confident we can beat them.

Since this will more than likely be the delayed game, I'll have to watch this one on the net.

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Sun 23 May, 2010 6:47 pm

The Eels just lost to the Sharks and the Raiders just beat the Dragons.

Anyone can beat anyone. I think the bigger question is how important it is to win in round 12 seeing how our season is going. Are we not contenders if we lose?

I beg to differ.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:05 pm

Bismark wrote:The Eels just lost to the Sharks and the Raiders just beat the Dragons.

Anyone can beat anyone. I think the bigger question is how important it is to win in round 12 seeing how our season is going. Are we not contenders if we lose?

I beg to differ.
dragons were missing 6 players to rep honors and lost dan hunt in the warm up

parra were missing hayne and tahu

if we lose this fridays win means nothing, if there are seriously "no rumblings" like they want you to believe then there will be no dramas winning this game, they got up one week but can they for 2?

tigh

Post by tigh » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:14 pm

It is certainly a big game in terms of our season. Two wins in a row can set up for a strong mid-season revival. A loss, we have to struggle to claw our way back up the ladder, and the doom sayers rear their ugly heads even more than they have of late.

It is a big big, big game - and one we must win in terms of our season.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:28 pm

citizen cub wrote:I won't be there unfortunately. Way too far to travel to Campbelltown from where I live

No one cares if youre there or not and your trolling attempts are blatantly transparent

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:33 pm

innsaneink wrote:
citizen cub wrote:I won't be there unfortunately. Way too far to travel to Campbelltown from where I live

No one cares if youre there or not and your trolling attempts are blatantly transparent

wtf are you talking about 'trolling attempts'

Please explain

benjibrotown

Post by benjibrotown » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:37 pm

This matc is definately very important but I wouldnt go as far as to say that we couldnt be contenders for the title this year if we loose this match. However I do think that with Rapira and Maloney out we should be able to get the 2 points.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:43 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
Bismark wrote:The Eels just lost to the Sharks and the Raiders just beat the Dragons.

I beg to differ.

if we lose this fridays win means nothing, if there are seriously "no rumblings" like they want you to believe then there will be no dramas winning this game, they got up one week but can they for 2?
You love making excuses for other clubs dont you Ron...

If it lose this week means they switched off....Warriors switched off against Souff's and just won

They are a team that trouble us....Wests Tigers turn up they will win...

pfft Para....Hayne and Tahu and they can't beat the Sharkies at home.....lol

Dragons missing 6....Lets see Galloway, Fulton, Tuiaki, Ayshford, Moltzen, Schirnack x2 and Cayless and we won....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:47 pm

if we don't win this game it will be confirmed that wests-tigers are consistently in-consistent.
sometimes you just don't know " which" wests-tigers team will turn up on the day.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:48 pm

citizen cub wrote:If we don't win this, we've got no chance of being tagged 'contenders' in this competition.

Any good team in this comp will almost always beat the warriors at home, especially when they are out of form. Lets face it boys, if we're gonna say they're in form, we may as well say we're in form. They unconvincingly beat NQ last week and won in a game that could have gone either way today.

I'm sure there will be a big crowd on Friday night. After that very disappointing match at Campbelltown against the Roosters several weeks ago, I'm sure they'll want to redeem themselves for the faithful. Being the loyal supporters we are, many fans will turn up to hopefully witness a win.
The key to beating the Warriors is to play our natural game and ensure we go into this game with the correct bench. With such a big pack, if we try and match them in the middle of the park, we will get slaughtered. There big guys suck in many defenders, opening up the flanks for guys like Lance and Buster. Keep the line intact across the park is vital.

I'm predicting the Tigers will win this one based on the game on Friday. We did the basic's well, didnt throw many silly passes and the rest looked after itself. If we can get a smart kicking game going, I think the Warriors will struggle...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:52 pm

Geo. wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:

I beg to differ.

You love making excuses for other clubs dont you Ron...

If it lose this week means they switched off....Warriors switched off against Souff's and just won

They are a team that trouble us....Wests Tigers turn up they will win...

pfft Para....Hayne and Tahu and they can't beat the Sharkies at home.....lol

Dragons missing 6....Lets see Galloway, Fulton, Tuiaki, Ayshford, Moltzen, Schirnack x2 and Cayless and we won....
I think 6 origin players is far more of a loss than our 6 missing, theres no way i'd have tipped canberra at the Gong if saints were at full strength, but tip canvberra I did on the back of half saints pack out - he has a point.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:57 pm

Canberra had players missing 2 ...all clubs do ......It's no excuss....Year of no excusses

What was Parra's excuss...No Hayne so what that's it...
Ivan's Laws

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 23 May, 2010 7:59 pm

A hard Mon niter on a boggy Brookie is a good reason

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 23 May, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh of course...short turnaround....stupid me....
Ivan's Laws