Your Team Rd 16 - Tigers vs Titans

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3200
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Re: Your Team Rd 16 - Tigers vs Titans

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:16 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:20 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:18 pm
Never weaken a strength (Rowdy in the back row)...to strengthen a weakness..
He’d be a heap quicker than Fonua though ..

Just saying ....
I personally wouldnt change a thing, leave him in 2nd row .Rowdy is red hot in his current spot
MCK , MWZ and Mcqueen would be my pick.


User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:52 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence (C)
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Eisenhuth
16. Chee-Kam
17. Grant
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3200
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:59 pm

joelw2002 wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:52 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence (C)
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Eisenhuth
16. Chee-Kam
17. Grant
Dont mind your team except 17
I have really had enough of Grant's ineffectiveness and his great ability to get penalised

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm

Mbye
Nofoaluma
Masters
Naquiama
Thompson
Reynolds
Brooks
Eisenhuth
Taylor
Lawrence
Packer
Farah
Matulino

Rochouw
Twal
Aloia
Chee-Kam

bbobb
Member
Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by bbobb » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:29 pm

1. Mbye
2. Noffa
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Grub
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Robbie (welcome home son)
10. Packer
11. Rowdy
12. Aloiai
13. ET

14. Mats
15. Eiso
16. MCK
17. JJ Felise


User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3200
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:37 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm
Mbye
Nofoaluma
Masters
Naquiama
Thompson
Reynolds
Brooks
Eisenhuth
Taylor
Lawrence
Packer
Farah
Matulino

Rochouw
Twal
Aloia
Chee-Kam
NOICE, except id promote RR to starting line up otherwise you will have too many strong players off at the same time
Swap Huth, he and Twal can work together

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:41 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
Thanks, Im a good 5/8. Loads of potential, just need my team mates to not play like puss too.

If all else fails sub me for Freddy K
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:57 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
Wrong thread geo. Not sure if there's a rainbow thread.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:07 pm

Fibros wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:57 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
Coach Geo
Wrong thread geo. Not sure if there's a rainbow thread.

TIGERPOWER
Member
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed 25 Apr, 2018 10:36 am

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:09 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
I better not be playing outside Tigerpower. I’ll never see the ball. Dude hates me :lol:
Lol. I actually used to play centre and wear number 3. My winger used to hate me because I would never pass the ball. I hope you don’t defend like Nofa. Im just upset I’m not one of the ten captains.

TIGERPOWER
Member
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed 25 Apr, 2018 10:36 am

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 2:03 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:57 pm
snowleopard wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:42 pm
Agree but it is only this year we are seeing his potential as an edge backrower... look at how many times this forum suggested he retired or went to UK in 2015-2017. What I am suggesting is we don’t have to buy both as one can fill either spot.

Question to Geo.. have you seen the difference I noted in Rowdy this year?
I passionately wanted him gone and voiced this until he played second row. He is now my first picked every week. Love how he plays. Runs the ball real well. Great defender. He’s better than Cordner. He’s very overrated
I too wanted him gone. If he was a bit younger, he’d be one of the first picked for NSW in the form he is in.

For me lawrence, twal and brooks until recently have been our standouts this year.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1497
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 2:49 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 2:03 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:57 pm
snowleopard wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:42 pm
Agree but it is only this year we are seeing his potential as an edge backrower... look at how many times this forum suggested he retired or went to UK in 2015-2017. What I am suggesting is we don’t have to buy both as one can fill either spot.

Question to Geo.. have you seen the difference I noted in Rowdy this year?
I passionately wanted him gone and voiced this until he played second row. He is now my first picked every week. Love how he plays. Runs the ball real well. Great defender. He’s better than Cordner. He’s very overrated
I too wanted him gone. If he was a bit younger, he’d be one of the first picked for NSW in the form he is in.

For me lawrence, twal and brooks until recently have been our standouts this year.
Brooks has improved out of site. But the fact is he is not a halfback. He's a running 5/8.

I love Twal. Over 100m 30-40 tackles a game with a tackle efficiency of over 96%.. What a legend.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2039
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:32 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:09 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
I better not be playing outside Tigerpower. I’ll never see the ball. Dude hates me :lol:
Lol. I actually used to play centre and wear number 3. My winger used to hate me because I would never pass the ball. I hope you don’t defend like Nofa. Im just upset I’m not one of the ten captains.
I played fullback for my school and i also did the odd half job. But i see i have been knocked back to the bench. :evil:
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:35 pm

1. Mbye
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Nofoaluma
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Twal
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. Eisenhuth

14. Elijah Taylor
15. Matulino
16. Aloiai
17. Grant

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2990
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:16 pm

bigsiro wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 6:00 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 11:25 pm
I would replace Naiqama with Gamble
Hilarious! Who writes your lines?
:roll
How many tries/try assists has Naiqama scored compared to Gamble?

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:36 am

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:32 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:09 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:01 pm
1. happy tiger (c)

2. GNR4Life
3. TIGERPOWER
4. jirskyr (c)
5. hobbo (c)

6. The Patriot (c)
7. 851

8. Willow
9. Tiger Watto
10. TIGER (c)
11. king sirro
12. stryker
13. tweed tiger

14. Freddy K (c)
15. Tacky (c)
16. swag tiger
17. foreveratiger (vc)
I better not be playing outside Tigerpower. I’ll never see the ball. Dude hates me :lol:
Lol. I actually used to play centre and wear number 3. My winger used to hate me because I would never pass the ball. I hope you don’t defend like Nofa. Im just upset I’m not one of the ten captains.
I played fullback for my school and i also did the odd half job. But i see i have been knocked back to the bench. :evil:
Well I'm in all sorts, I was a 5/8 and I've been thrown in the front row and I only weigh about 75kg

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4433
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:47 am

Will Abraham lead the Prayer Group?

Will Russell be playing Laurie Nichols?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2039
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 1:15 am

TIGER wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:36 am
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:32 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:09 pm

I better not be playing outside Tigerpower. I’ll never see the ball. Dude hates me :lol:
Lol. I actually used to play centre and wear number 3. My winger used to hate me because I would never pass the ball. I hope you don’t defend like Nofa. Im just upset I’m not one of the ten captains.
I played fullback for my school and i also did the odd half job. But i see i have been knocked back to the bench. :evil:
Well I'm in all sorts, I was a 5/8 and I've been thrown in the front row and I only weigh about 75kg
Only 31kgs lighter then Packer.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

Post Reply