Your team vs Dragons

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3001
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Your team vs Dragons

Post by magpiecol » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 2:09 pm

Snake wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 10:11 pm
Russell wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:04 pm
underdog wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 5:22 pm
Cosimo_Zaretti wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 5:15 pm


I think everyone's finished frothing over Tyson Gamble, so if Reynolds and Marshall are out your next options are Lolohea and Elijiah Taylor.

I think we'd move Mbye to 5/8th before it got to that though.
Gamble has had one freakin game. Give him a go.

At least blood him for the coming season.
X2
We have Gamble for God’s sake use him give him a real dig!
x3


Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 3:33 pm

Aloiai has been a huge disappointment this year. He has poor hands and just does not impose himself on a game. Despite this, most have him as an automatic selection yet I'd have him in ISP with a cancel bus ticket in his hand. It is long overdue for him to demonstrate maturity, hold the ball and have a real dig,

User avatar
helmesy
Member
Member
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:18 am
Location: Sydney

Post by helmesy » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 4:20 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 3:33 pm
Aloiai has been a huge disappointment this year. He has poor hands and just does not impose himself on a game. Despite this, most have him as an automatic selection yet I'd have him in ISP with a cancel bus ticket in his hand. It is long overdue for him to demonstrate maturity, hold the ball and have a real dig,
I agree, shadow of his former self.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 4:58 pm

1. Michael Chee-Kam
2. Michael Chee-Kam
3. Michael Chee-Kam
4. Michael Chee-Kam
5. Michael Chee-Kam
6. Michael Chee-Kam
7. Michael Chee-Kam
8. Michael Chee-Kam
9. Michael Chee-Kam
10. Michael Chee-Kam
11. Michael Chee-Kam
12. Michael Chee-Kam
13. Michael Chee-Kam

14. Michael Chee-Kam
15. Michael Chee-Kam
16. Michael Chee-Kam
17. Tyson Gamble
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:54 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:37 am
willow wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 8:15 pm
Dragons will absolutely moller us.
Then pick the same side , they need a good mollering after the last start
Image
Best team and most likely outcome.


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:09 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:54 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:37 am
willow wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 8:15 pm
Dragons will absolutely moller us.
Then pick the same side , they need a good mollering after the last start
Image
Best team and most likely outcome.
Stay strong

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:11 pm

Tacky wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 4:58 pm
1. Michael Chee-Kam
2. Michael Chee-Kam
3. Michael Chee-Kam
4. Michael Chee-Kam
5. Michael Chee-Kam
6. Michael Chee-Kam
7. Michael Chee-Kam
8. Michael Chee-Kam
9. Michael Chee-Kam
10. Michael Chee-Kam
11. Michael Chee-Kam
12. Michael Chee-Kam
13. Michael Chee-Kam

14. Michael Chee-Kam
15. Michael Chee-Kam
16. Michael Chee-Kam
17. Tyson Gamble
What will Robbie say?
Need more props.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:27 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:09 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:54 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:37 am


Then pick the same side , they need a good mollering after the last start
Image
Best team and most likely outcome.
Stay strong
I will if the team will, but they never do.

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:56 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Garner
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Chee-Kam
16. Matulino
17. Eisenhuth

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 9:57 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:27 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:09 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 03 Jul, 2018 6:54 am


Image
Best team and most likely outcome.
Stay strong
I will if the team will, but they never do.
I meant you :sign:

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:07 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 9:57 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:27 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:09 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm


Best team and most likely outcome.
Stay strong
I will if the team will, but they never do.
I meant you :sign:
Yeah I know you meant me, that's why I said I will stay strong if the team will :?

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:49 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:07 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 9:57 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:27 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:09 pm

Stay strong
I will if the team will, but they never do.
I meant you :sign:
Yeah I know you meant me, that's why I said I will stay strong if the team will :?
The teams broken , all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put the WTs back together again

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4698
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: North of Hexham Bridge

Post by westTAHger » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:52 am

time for the players who need surgery to go have it done, so they can be involved in 2019 pre season.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 12:24 pm

But if we beat the Dragons.......
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Tigergoo
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Tigergoo » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 6:37 pm

Does it matter who is selected to play? We are now in a position where we can’t even get close to matching it with lowly placed teams. Last week we had 30 put on us and today that same team was smashed by 30 plus, so what hope in hell would do we have? I try to stay positive about our Tigers but me thinks dark dark days ahead,hard to see another win this year.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4454
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 6:46 pm

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 5:56 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Garner
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Chee-Kam
16. Matulino
17. Eisenhuth
You have left Farah out fair enough we may think but your avartar is In Benji We Trust and it was Benji who hand picked Farah to return?? Make up your mind.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 7:23 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Eisenhuth
16. Chee-Kam
17. Grant
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3001
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:27 pm

joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 7:23 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Eisenhuth
16. Chee-Kam
17. Grant

Eisenhuth, Chee-Kam, Grant and Aloiai?

We will get flogged if these 4 get picked.

Post Reply