WESTS Tigers Team V St George Illawarra..

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4919
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V St George Illawarra..

Post by gallagher » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:47 pm

I hope the blues win and the boys get on the drink for a few days.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9200
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:43 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:34 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:32 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:20 pm


More like the car looks shiny when wet.

Once dry , all the scratches and dings are revealed

:lol:
Are you sure that's not just your car Hobbo?
I’m sure !
Until a few weeks time when it gets bushbashed by the billets :lol:
I’ll just leave the blu Ray player handy
:lol:
They can knock that off !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3207
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:06 pm

Needaname wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 5:07 pm
Nelson wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:30 pm
rozelle rudy wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:18 pm
I'd be surprised if Garner gets a Guernsey this round. Maybe after another loss or two the coach will accept the inevitable and try new blood.
He seems to have accepted the inevitable about McQueen.
The guy is no longer FG material.
I didn't think McQueen did much wrong in the 20 odd minutes he was given. He seemed to be committing to the contact well and the RHS didn't fall apart while he was out there.
I’m of the same opinion and noticed him go off early when I was at the ground.
I looked for what was happening at the time when I watched the fox replay. It was around the 30th minute mark and either a try was against us or we just scored.
He was defending, running doing everything well but he was just buggerd.
In the play before. McQueen was sucking in the BIG ones about 40meters behind the Titans line.
there was one play earlier too where he was too pooped and was back behind the play.
It wasn’t a lack of effort.
He just couldn’t keep up.
That’s why he was taken off.
It’s going to be a long journey back for him.
I think his body isn’t following his mind at the moment and will need a lot more conditioning to play first grade again.
Maybe after the next preseason..
He's looked like that for the last 3 seasons.

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1284
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:18 pm

When Benji is your best option at 5/8 you know you are in trouble. Ah well ... miracles sometimes happen.
Good luck to Garner if he gets a start. I was hoping to see him make the NRL team this year. He is going to be a good'un.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2862
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:19 pm

Minus fonua/Reynolds this is probably our strongest team.
Hopefully the pack deliver this week.. Not holding my breath though. Garner over mck I'd like to see.
:sign:


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:55 pm

Any news on Reynolds?

bbobb
Member
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by bbobb » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:05 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:55 pm
Any news on Reynolds?
Tigers website says “ruled out with a minor shoulder complaint”. Didn’t sound season ending from that comment.

User avatar
mtd
Member
Member
Posts: 1934
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 9:23 am

Post by mtd » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:00 pm
1. Moses Mbye
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Robbie Farah
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Sauaso Sue
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt Eisenhuth

Reserves:
18. Jacob Liddle
19. Luke Garner
20. Tim Grant
21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... n-dragons/
we will win this week.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:33 pm

bbobb wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:05 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:55 pm
Any news on Reynolds?
Tigers website says “ruled out with a minor shoulder complaint”. Didn’t sound season ending from that comment.
Yeah think we need to reinforce his shoulders with titanium.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21391
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm

The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2128
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:32 pm

Best we could hope for given player performance and injury.

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 787
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:33 pm
bbobb wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:05 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:55 pm
Any news on Reynolds?
Tigers website says “ruled out with a minor shoulder complaint”. Didn’t sound season ending from that comment.
Yeah think we need to reinforce his shoulders with titanium.
Anyone catch him on NRL 360 saying he’d consider going to England before his rugby league career is over...
Mentioned possibly mid contract if it didn’t work out with the Tigers.
Personally I think he has a lot to offer still but needs to take the time to heal his body.

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 787
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:00 pm

Needaname wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:33 pm
bbobb wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:05 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:55 pm
Any news on Reynolds?
Tigers website says “ruled out with a minor shoulder complaint”. Didn’t sound season ending from that comment.
Yeah think we need to reinforce his shoulders with titanium.
Anyone catch him on NRL 360 saying he’d consider going to England before his rugby league career is over...
Mentioned possibly mid contract if it didn’t work out with the Tigers.
Personally I think he has a lot to offer still but needs to take the time to heal his body.
In addition, it doesn’t sound good for him this year with his shoulder injury.
Quote unquote.
“It’s just not where I need to be, it’s frustrating. This week is going to be a big week for me in reference to what I do. It’s just been hard for me this year and I just can’t get the wheels rolling it’s a week to week thing. I’m doing the best I can to get the best result for myself and the team”

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2862
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
:sign:

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4919
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm

WT2K wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:51 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Defeats the comments Pascoe made that Geo quotes quite regularly about not letting another season drift along they have in the past

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:52 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm
WT2K wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.
think of it this way, 18 years in the comp and still no wooden spoon.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4919
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:55 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm
WT2K wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.
think of it this way, 18 years in the comp and still no wooden spoon.
Careful swaggy. It's still mathematically possible.

Post Reply