WESTS Tigers Team V St George Illawarra..

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V St George Illawarra..

Post by swag tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:00 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:55 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm
WT2K wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm


Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.
think of it this way, 18 years in the comp and still no wooden spoon.
Careful swaggy. It's still mathematically possible.
too soon?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5608
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:02 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:00 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:55 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm

It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.
think of it this way, 18 years in the comp and still no wooden spoon.
Careful swaggy. It's still mathematically possible.
too soon?
I would be too scared to rule it out.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:09 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:02 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:00 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:55 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:52 pm

think of it this way, 18 years in the comp and still no wooden spoon.
Careful swaggy. It's still mathematically possible.
too soon?
I would be too scared to rule it out.
Swag has done it now

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4100
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:29 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:51 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Defeats the comments Pascoe made that Geo quotes quite regularly about not letting another season drift along they have in the past
Definitely drifting like seasons past. Can't see it changing at the moment.
No more plodders!
:sign:

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5608
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 1:01 am

WT2K wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:29 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:51 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Defeats the comments Pascoe made that Geo quotes quite regularly about not letting another season drift along they have in the past
Definitely drifting like seasons past. Can't see it changing at the moment.
The club is drifting.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29628
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am

Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 8:32 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am
Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
God love him !

Never shys away from his duties !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29628
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 8:39 am

hobbo wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 8:32 am
Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am
Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
God love him !

Never shys away from his duties !
:shock:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22665
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 10:40 am

Plodder

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 11:25 am

gallagher wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:48 pm
WT2K wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:32 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:24 pm
The last 2 months for us is going to be a pure nostalgia trip with Farah and Marshall. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I dunno. Club might as well milk it, got nothing else going for them atm.
Pretty much how I'm viewing the rest of the season.
It's sad isn't it.
The last three games are their last game at LO, last game at Cambo then finally their last game.
We'll be the happiest fans ever to finish third last.
Serious question- can anyone see us actually winning another game from here? If so, which one/s do you think we can? It's not that we won't put in the effort, it's more that we just don't seem to have that ability and/or talent to actually play for the full eighty minutes anymore. Also most of the teams that are below us have improved enough to be playing better than us right now - look how easily the Titans ran over the top of us!

I honestly think our best hope of a win is an upset win against one of the top teams, which sounds ridiculous but that's often the way we roll.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29628
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:14 pm

Yep ..we are desperate...desperate teams ...do the unimaginable
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:21 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:14 pm
Yep ..we are desperate...desperate teams ...do the unimaginable
:roll:
When are the school holidays over ?
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29628
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:29 pm

hobbo wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:21 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:14 pm
Yep ..we are desperate...desperate teams ...do the unimaginable
:roll:
When are the school holidays over ?
Chee-Kam told me..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
palms
Member
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon 20 Jul, 2009 2:09 pm
Location: Mooloolaba, QLD

Post by palms » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm

helmesy wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:54 pm
Put your money on the Tigers, we got this!
Is that you Joel Caine?? :lol:

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2031
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 2:46 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am
Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
This is the type of thing losers say.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6098
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 3:11 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:14 pm
Yep ..we are desperate...desperate teams ...do the unimaginable
So very glad we are the desperate team this week, not like when we played Canberra.

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4100
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 6:53 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am
Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
Losers mentality
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29557
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:32 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 7:59 am
Chee-Kam has a plan

Image
Sheenius

Post Reply