Player and team stats from today

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32721
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Player and team stats from today

Post by willow » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:08 pm

Combination of NRL + Foxsports, so expect discrepancies...

1. Mbye - 156 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 16 runs, 6 tackles

2. Nofoaluma - 224 metres in attack, 1 try, 22 runs, 3 tackles

3. Marsters - 132 metres in attack, 17 runs, 7 tackles, 4/4 goals

4. Naiqama - 84 metres in attack, 9 runs, 22 tackles plus a couple of errors

5. Thompson - 53 metres in attack, 1 try, 7 runs, 5 tackles

6. Marshall - 4 metres in attack, 1 run, 11 tackles, 433 kick metres

7. Brooks - 60 metres in attack, 1 try, 6 runs, 13 tackles, 67 kick metres

8. Packer - 89 metres in attack, 11 runs, 28 tackles

9. Farah - 42 metres in attack, 5 runs, 2 try assists, 42 tackles, 132 kick metres

10. Matulino - 87 metres in attack, 11 runs, 12 tackles

11. Lawrence - 80 metres in attack, 10 runs, 25 tackles

12. Aloiai - 42 metres in attack, 5 runs, 9 tackles

13. Taylor - 95 metres in attack, 11 runs, 36 tackles

15. Sue - 136 metres in attack, 15 runs, 25 tackles

16. MCK - 113 metres in attack, 13 runs, 14 tackles

17. Eisenhuth - 93 metres in attack, 12 runs, 30 tackles

19. Garner - 16 metres in attack, 2 runs, 7 tackles


Possession: 57%
Completion rate: 81% (30/37)
All run metres: 1631
Post contact metres: 569
Line breaks: 3 (Dragons 4)
Tackle breaks: 29 (Dragons 44)
Av. set distance: 44.1 metres
Kick return metres: 180
Av. play the ball speed: 3.77s (Dragons 3.24s)
Offloads: 11 (Dragons 20)
Forced drop outs: 4 (Dragons 0)
Effective tackles: 82.3% (Dragons 88.6%)
Missed tackles: 44 (Dragons 30)
Errors: 9 (Dragons 16)
Penalties conceded: 2 (Dragons 3)


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21850
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:09 pm

Jesse 😍😍

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3323
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:11 pm

Big game by Sue
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40186
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:12 pm

Yeah his figures looked too good to be true

Sort of missed the 2nd half on and off , friends over at HT

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3534
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:21 pm

220m for Nofa? He carries our go forward


matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1615
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm

Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.

hodgo
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:03 am

Post by hodgo » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:23 pm

Moses is special he is a great pick up

hodgo
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:03 am

Post by hodgo » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:25 pm

matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.
Dude our spine played great including brooks its ok that he didnt orchestrate the long game he ran well and took his oppurtunities.

To be honest i think less is more with him. The more you make him do the more he struggles. Plays alot better with benji then grub because he isnt the focus he picks his spots

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:28 pm

44 missed tackles....booooooooo

I also counted at least 3 maybe 4 repeat sets of Brooks boot ..not to mention the kick for Naiqama's No TRY which should have been a TRY but I will
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1615
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:28 pm

hodgo wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:25 pm
matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.
Dude our spine played great including brooks its ok that he didnt orchestrate the long game he ran well and took his oppurtunities.

To be honest i think less is more with him. The more you make him do the more he struggles. Plays alot better with benji then grub because he isnt the focus he picks his spots
Farah should just leave the last tackle for the halves and I'll be happy.
We don't need his heroic signature dive over or lucky grubber into the goal.

This is why they wanted his out in the first place.
Brooks was quiet then and it showed again today.

hodgo
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:03 am

Post by hodgo » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm

matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:28 pm
hodgo wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:25 pm
matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.
Dude our spine played great including brooks its ok that he didnt orchestrate the long game he ran well and took his oppurtunities.

To be honest i think less is more with him. The more you make him do the more he struggles. Plays alot better with benji then grub because he isnt the focus he picks his spots
Farah should just leave the last tackle for the halves and I'll be happy.
We don't need his heroic signature dive over or lucky grubber into the goal.

This is why they wanted his out in the first place.
Brooks was quiet then and it showed again today.
And yet he set up 3 tries and we won. Everyone contributed. Everybody over plays at times. I agree though his game would have been near perfect if he didnt kick as much. But near the line its great to have another opition the defense has to respect

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40186
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:31 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:28 pm
44 missed tackles....booooooooo
I didn't miss one thanks , I blame Hobbo

User avatar
beachtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:12 am
Location: Sunshine Coast

Post by beachtiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:36 pm

matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.
I disagree with this assessment. Before Farah came back our whole attack was focused around Brooks to the teams detriment as the opposition knew where we were attacking from.

We now have a couple of focal points for our attack which actually makes Brooks more of an attacking option due to the unknown of where we are attacking from.

FreddyK
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue 02 May, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by FreddyK » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:38 pm

Does anyone know what constitutes a missed tackle in the stats - does a defender have to lay a hand on an attacker? or is there some other definition. Also if a player breaks through a tackle with, let us say, three defenders does that constitute as three missed tackles?

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1615
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:40 pm

beachtiger wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:36 pm
matchball wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
Farah is encroaching on Brooks's game once again.
Brooks is quiet on the 5th tackle with only 60m from kicks.
Farah doubled it and obviously he favours Benji's side because he got way more ball.

Farah still wants to play hooker and half at the same time.
I disagree with this assessment. Before Farah came back our whole attack was focused around Brooks to the teams detriment as the opposition knew where we were attacking from.

We now have a couple of focal points for our attack which actually makes Brooks more of an attacking option due to the unknown of where we are attacking from.
Brooks halves partner is a lottery week to week. I feel for him. He hasn't had time to work a new partnership because Benji and Reynolds keep getting injured.
Having Farah take some of the attack load won't help Brooks one bit though.
Farah went to Benji much more than Brooks.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2932
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm

Great team performance

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40186
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:50 pm

FreddyK wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:38 pm
Does anyone know what constitutes a missed tackle in the stats - does a defender have to lay a hand on an attacker? or is there some other definition. Also if a player breaks through a tackle with, let us say, three defenders does that constitute as three missed tackles?
Yes ,Yes and Yes

You can make a tackle when the player scores and it is still a missed tackle and a Line Break

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9830
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:58 pm

Player minutes

1. Mbye 80 mins
2. Nofoaluma 80 mins
3. Marsters 80 mins
4. Naiqama 80 mins
5.Thompson 80 mins
6. Marshall 80 mins
7. Brooks 80 mins
8. Packer 42 mins
9. Farah 80 mins
10. Matulino 40 mins
11. Lawrence 64 mins
12. Aloiai 29 mins
13. Taylor 58 mins

15. Sue 40 mins
16. Chee Kam 55 mins
17. Eisenhuth 61 mins
19. Garner 17 mins
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post Reply