Your Team vs Souff's

Geo.

Re: Your Team vs Souff's

Post by Geo. » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:26 pm

TIGER wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:22 pm
What are the people smoking who put Garner in their starting side?

He came on late in the game on debut and was gassed after 10mins and still blowing hard at fulltime getting interviewed, I'm not exactly sure how much work he actually got through in his short appearance but I'd be surprised if it was much from what I remember.

He'll last about 13 mins if he starts against Souths.
Packerlino only go for 18 1/2mins so we'll burn 3 interchanges by the 20 min mark.

Yeah lets start an unproven kid at backrow playing his 2nd NRL game against the inform pack and team in the comp.

Some of you fellas have got zero, zilch, nada, none, no idea!
Lets see your team oh wise one....I dunno who you put in against Souff's as 75% of them aren't up to it.. :lol:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:40 pm

Taylor out.
Its an opinion!

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:51 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 12:09 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Garner
12. Taylor
13. Twal

14. Sue
15. Aloiai
16. MCK
17. Eisenhuth

Taylor on the right at the start to control the right hand side defence and if he does a good job, leave him there...Twal, Matulino and Packer to contain the middle against the Burgi at the start.
I'd go with this.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:54 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:16 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:04 pm
Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 12:18 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 12:09 pm

Why the hate and butthurt?
Did Robbie run over your cat ?
Why the love Ace? - You are the ultimate fan boy.

Why would he be the (C) - (Reynolds and Rowdy are injured) but Marshall, Packer and Taylor have been designated the leaders for 2018.

By the way - don't have a cat (according to Demps - Packer is the cat). Lol
I sort of half attempted to run over a cat once with a car full of young relos - I got a great whack on back of head by a champion female volley ball player - she was an Eels fan BTW
Did you belt her back in self defence...?
I was driving wasn't I. If it was on dry land I would have fixed her up
She used to play rugby in high school and belt the boys who tried to grab her inappropriately, my brother made an excellent boxer out of her.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 8:03 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:54 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:16 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:04 pm
Russell wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 12:18 pm

Why the love Ace? - You are the ultimate fan boy.

Why would he be the (C) - (Reynolds and Rowdy are injured) but Marshall, Packer and Taylor have been designated the leaders for 2018.

By the way - don't have a cat (according to Demps - Packer is the cat). Lol
I sort of half attempted to run over a cat once with a car full of young relos - I got a great whack on back of head by a champion female volley ball player - she was an Eels fan BTW
Did you belt her back in self defence...?
I was driving wasn't I. If it was on dry land I would have fixed her up
She used to play rugby in high school and belt the boys who tried to grab her inappropriately, my brother made an excellent boxer out of her.
So this cat incident wasn’t the first time she belted you.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 8:14 pm

Now about the game - from the Warren:
https://warren.rabbitohs.net/t/suttos-300th/2356/89
abruzo
1h
A couple of stats from nrl.com

Tigers
Missed tackles 1st
Ineffective tackles 4th
Handling errors 3rd
Tackles made 2nd
Dummy half runs 1st

There is a door with a dodgy lock down their left hand side. Brooks is statistically the 3rd worst defender in the league. We should be throwing plenty of traffic at him. Angus should be licking his lips.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:12 am

willow wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 6:21 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. Thompson
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Taylor
12. Aloiai
13. Eisenhuth

14. MCK
15. Sue
16. Twal
17. Garner
I'd say this'll be on the money.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 2:47 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 7:26 pm
TIGER wrote:

He came on late in the game on debut and was gassed after 10mins and still blowing hard at fulltime getting interviewed, I'm not exactly sure how much work he actually got through in his short appearance but I'd be surprised if it was much from what I remember.

Packerlino only go for 18 1/2mins so we'll burn 3 interchanges by the 20 min mark.

Yeah lets start an unproven kid at backrow playing his 2nd NRL game against the inform pack and team in the comp.

Lets see your team oh wise one....I dunno who you put in against Souff's as 75% of them aren't up to it.. :lol:
Correct,
Souths would have to play as bad as the Dragons for us to beat them, if they're anywhere near their best it won't matter who we pick.

The only picking that will be going on is Cook picking which hole to run through as our Props are still picking themselves up off the ground.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 3:58 pm

TIGER wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 2:47 pm
Geo. wrote:
TIGER wrote:

Correct,
Souths would have to play as bad as the Dragons for us to beat them, if they're anywhere near their best it won't matter who we pick.

The only picking that will be going on is Cook picking which hole to run through as our Props are still picking themselves up off the ground.
Right .... thanks for getting that straight. Dragons played dreadful and we won!
Thanks .... good call!

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:03 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 3:58 pm
TIGER wrote:
Geo. wrote:
TIGER wrote:

Correct,

Right .... thanks for getting that straight. Dragons played dreadful and we won!
Thanks .... good call!
That's right M & M we are looking at a new system for next year.

We are going to ask the teams on the Monday before we play them if they are going to play dreadful - we then advise the NRL who will call the game off, give us the two points and we save any injuries.

Hoping they can instigate this in time for next years kick off.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:08 pm

TIGER wrote:
Geo. wrote:
TIGER wrote:

Correct,

So just take pot shots without putting anything of thought out..got it..
Ivan's Laws

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:33 pm

TIGER wrote:
Geo. wrote:
TIGER wrote:

Correct,

I believe Souff's only played as well as we let them..I don't think they were bad on their own..
Ivan's Laws

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:50 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:33 pm
TIGER wrote:
Geo. wrote:
TIGER wrote:

Correct,

I believe Souff's only played as well as we let them..I don't think they were bad on their own..
Garner didn't seem too gassed either...