Souffs FB page sledging

Chicken Faced Killa

Re: Souffs FB page sledging

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 5:22 pm

I think they have done this leading up to all there games to try and generate interest. At least they are trying something.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:29 pm

You know what, being genuine for a minute, but if there was any set of club's supporters that I honestly feel can sympathise / understand Tigers, it's Rabbitohs fans.

Forget social media banter, they are cut from the same cloth as many of us, and South Sydney has always had a lot in common with the communities the old Balmain and Magpies came from. Both Redfern and Balmain have become trendy, but the clubs have similar histories, similar struggles.

Nothing at all like Dogs fans, Parra fans, Saints fans, Manly fans, Cronulla fans, Roosters fans - those people have no idea.

There's only 2 teams in the comp I can cop after the Tigers - Rabbits and Knights. I do feel a bit sorry for Canberra and I think rugby league in the capital needs to thrive, even accounting for the 89 GF. Everyone else can go to hell.

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:32 pm

They do this every week, most other teams bite back.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:41 pm

We should sell our club to Harry and the wiggles.

They will turn the club around

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:45 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:44 pm
Someone on the Wests Tigers till i die Facebook payed replied with " And you wouldn't get kicked out of the comp.... oh wait"
:roll :roll
wow. Someone doesnt know much Magpies history....

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:29 pm
You know what, being genuine for a minute, but if there was any set of club's supporters that I honestly feel can sympathise / understand Tigers, it's Rabbitohs fans.

Forget social media banter, they are cut from the same cloth as many of us, and South Sydney has always had a lot in common with the communities the old Balmain and Magpies came from. Both Redfern and Balmain have become trendy, but the clubs have similar histories, similar struggles.

Nothing at all like Dogs fans, Parra fans, Saints fans, Manly fans, Cronulla fans, Roosters fans - those people have no idea.

There's only 2 teams in the comp I can cop after the Tigers - Rabbits and Knights. I do feel a bit sorry for Canberra and I think rugby league in the capital needs to thrive, even accounting for the 89 GF. Everyone else can go to hell.
Disagree

Souths fans are the most arrogant, disgusting, self entitled set of fans out there.

Complete scum. Should kick them out again.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:34 pm
FB_IMG_1531798232922.jpg

Love it. I hope the WT Fb guy has a response along the lines of

"You wouldn't let the Roosters steal your juniors over your 110 year history, you wouldn't let a team mate punch your coach in the face unless you're the souff sidney rabbletohs"

did we expect anything else.....alien or taz could be the culprits...not sure though because they seem to change clubs year to year...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 8:02 pm

Its ok.

They are calling us out, its up to us to respond.

Pretty simple American style rivalry.
Its an opinion!

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:09 pm

I like it, social media should be about the banter and sh*t talk, sadly the fun police in this country won't allow it.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:37 pm

Could it be the former wests tigers forum member " Alien" stirring the pot over there ??
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:39 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:29 pm

Disagree

Souths fans are the most arrogant, disgusting, self entitled set of fans out there.

Complete scum. Should kick them out again.
X2

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:45 pm

Wonder if Ivan will use it as motivation because it has worked in here :lol:

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm

Dont worry Sue will sort things out.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Spacecub

Post by Spacecub » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 5:10 am

What would you expect from those nuffies...when most of a clubs supporters have no teeth and 7 toes what do you expect

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 7:49 am

Part of an article from South Tragic’s posted on the Warren
https://warren.rabbitohs.net/t/round-19 ... itohs/2511

"Coach Seibold should also be congratulated for his immense strategic vision in releasing Farrah in order to snatch the premiership lead, for which he was heavily criticized by some at the time."

It was replied:
I am not a conspiracy theorist either but I am suspicious that Souths released Jason Taylor to go over and sabotage Wests Tigers and drive Farah out of Tigers and into Bunnies - prove me wrong. The Fa’alogo hit on Taylor was only a set up.

The full lengthy article is a terrific read relating the history of Souths/Wests and Souths/Tigers feuds over a hundred years. They are gushing over Sutton's 300 games but our Farah would also be chasing 300 games if not for Souths export over here.

WARNING: THERE ARE A FEW SWEAR WORDS OVER THERE AND THEY MAY RELATE TO OUR TEAMS

The article mentioned has been hailed over there in enemy territory as one of the best articles ever written on league so I fully recommend a read, beware of a few swear words but they are in context. Do they sock it to us.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:12 am

Souths are crying because the big crowd for Sutton's 300 game is a WT home game and we will get the big financial advantage of all those green and red bums on our seats. They even want to rest Sutton so that his 300 is a home game.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:18 am

OMG Byron who cares... Even with your man crush back you still can't stop talking about them.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:22 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:18 am
OMG Byron who cares... Even with your man crush back you still can't stop talking about them.
Listen mate it is full on over there - they even have a professional cartoon putting poop on US.

warning don't open
https://warren.rabbitohs.net/uploads/de ... 986a2.pngs .

We are getting THEIR money