Souffs FB page sledging

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Re: Souffs FB page sledging

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 9:08 am

This was on the Wests Tigers Facebook page this morning lol.
Bunnies don't belong in the jungle... 🐯

Sorry don't know how to copy and post the whole thing.


fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 9:50 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:12 am
Souths are crying because the big crowd for Sutton's 300 game is a WT home game and we will get the big financial advantage of all those green and red bums on our seats. They even want to rest Sutton so that his 300 is a home game.
I dont believe it matters if there’s 5k or 35k at Homebush, clubs get a set figure I.e $100k a game. The stadium takes the gate.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3175
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:25 am

fergiefurr wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 9:50 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:12 am
Souths are crying because the big crowd for Sutton's 300 game is a WT home game and we will get the big financial advantage of all those green and red bums on our seats. They even want to rest Sutton so that his 300 is a home game.
I dont believe it matters if there’s 5k or 35k at Homebush, clubs get a set figure I.e $100k a game. The stadium takes the gate.
That's our arrangment as far as I understand it but different clubs may have different contracts with them.

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:38 am

fergiefurr wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 9:50 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 8:12 am
Souths are crying because the big crowd for Sutton's 300 game is a WT home game and we will get the big financial advantage of all those green and red bums on our seats. They even want to rest Sutton so that his 300 is a home game.
I dont believe it matters if there’s 5k or 35k at Homebush, clubs get a set figure I.e $100k a game. The stadium takes the gate.
It does matter, we get $100k guaranteed but once the crowd hits a certain level we split the gate with them.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am

fb the most useless website on the planet.


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17519
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers (marketing paradise) and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
Last edited by tsjonathan on Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful
Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:10 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am


Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful
Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?
Well unless the 21 year receptionist from my work starts putting her bikini pics from Sail Croatia on Wattsapp Ill always have a use for Facebook

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:15 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:10 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am


True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful
Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?
Well unless the 21 year receptionist from my work starts putting her bikini pics from Sail Croatia on Wattsapp Ill always have a use for Facebook
But that's my point. You don't have to be a 21 year old to be a narcissist. You don't think FB is intrinsically skewed to the extroverted and narcissism? Is the it not the website's premise to share? The likes function too is like a validation tool. To me it seems like a mechanism for social validation a loop if you will. But i digress from the topic.

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:35 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am


Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful
Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?
You'd have a point about 10 years ago when people actually used those platforms lol. These days just about every man and their dog own facebook, so why wouldn't I use it to keep in contact? plus how else am I meant to know when Kim K dyes her hair?

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17519
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers (marketing paradise) and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
Or for networking with people who share the same health conditions as you.

I'm not arguing that it's not the things you say it is. It very well is.

It's just not totally useless either.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 1:10 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:50 am
fb the most useless website on the planet.
Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers (marketing paradise) and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
Or for networking with people who share the same health conditions as you.

I'm not arguing that it's not the things you say it is. It very well is.

It's just not totally useless either.
Your first sentence was unnecessary.

But it is quite scary and Orwellian-esque. I remember Seann Parker once said something along the lines of the function of likes and 'emotions' is like a dopamine hit or SOMA. You may not be aware of this but if you don't use it for a long period of time FB starts spamming you with emails to come back... All i'm saying is there are plenty of other ways to connect (as I mentioned above). I used to work for DFAT too so I can appreciate the importance of connecting internationally. Again I digress

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 1:32 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 1:22 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:15 pm
fergiefurr wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:10 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm


Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?
Well unless the 21 year receptionist from my work starts putting her bikini pics from Sail Croatia on Wattsapp Ill always have a use for Facebook
But that's my point. You don't have to be a 21 year old to be a narcissist. You don't think FB is intrinsically skewed to the extroverted and narcissism? Is the it not the website's premise to share? The likes function too is like a validation tool. To me it seems like a mechanism for social validation a loop if you will. But i digress from the topic.
i didnt care how validated she needs to feel, as long as she keeps putting them up ill validate the s*** out of her
Maybe use the gram instead...

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1542
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 2:05 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:06 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:52 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:18 am


Not entirely.
True, it is useful for those who want to know your details like marketers and compromise your personal information or if you want to watch useless Unilad videos pertaining to dogs doing tricks and memes. Other than that it's a narcissistic playground.
I use it to keep in contact with friends outside of work who I wouldn't see often. What you use it for other than that is entirely up to you but I find it very useful
Why do you use Facebook to keep in contact with them? Why not LINE; Wechat; Wattssapp; Kaokao Talk or any other? or even email? Skype?
Or god forbid - a phone call!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5332
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 3:51 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:34 pm
FB_IMG_1531798232922.jpg

Love it. I hope the WT Fb guy has a response along the lines of

"You wouldn't let the Roosters steal your juniors over your 110 year history, you wouldn't let a team mate punch your coach in the face unless you're the souff sidney rabbletohs"
Ironic how the Rabbitohs are playing the staunch, self-righteous card against WT, Wests and Balmain.
AT LEAST NONE OF OUR CLUBS HAS HAD TO STOOP AS LOW AS TO AGREE WITH ANOTHER CLUB TO FORFEIT A GRAND FINAL IN PROTEST, RENEGE ON SAID MUTUAL AGREEMENT, TURN UP ON GRAND FINAL DAY AND CLAIM A "PREMIERSHIP" DUE TO THE OTHER CLUB STICKING TO THE AGREEMENT AND NOT SHOWING UP. How low can you get? Quite possibly the most pathetic, treacherous act in the history of world sport. A gutless, shameful act.
Cheating to win a premiership is one thing, but to deceive another club into not turning up on GF day out of protest yet turning up yourself is the act of the lowest form of human filth.
The Rabbitohs players and supporters would of sung "Glory Glory" with such pride that day back in 1908.............

Supurb, courageous victory that one, it must be such an honour to count that amongst one of your club's Premierships.

Hope WT shove it up the vermin this Saturday.

User avatar
the third
Member
Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed 01 Sep, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: here and there

Post by the third » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 5:27 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Thu 19 Jul, 2018 3:51 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:34 pm
FB_IMG_1531798232922.jpg

Love it. I hope the WT Fb guy has a response along the lines of

"You wouldn't let the Roosters steal your juniors over your 110 year history, you wouldn't let a team mate punch your coach in the face unless you're the souff sidney rabbletohs"
Ironic how the Rabbitohs are playing the staunch, self-righteous card against WT, Wests and Balmain.
AT LEAST NONE OF OUR CLUBS HAS HAD TO STOOP AS LOW AS TO AGREE WITH ANOTHER CLUB TO FORFEIT A GRAND FINAL IN PROTEST, RENEGE ON SAID MUTUAL AGREEMENT, TURN UP ON GRAND FINAL DAY AND CLAIM A "PREMIERSHIP" DUE TO THE OTHER CLUB STICKING TO THE AGREEMENT AND NOT SHOWING UP. How low can you get? Quite possibly the most pathetic, treacherous act in the history of world sport. A gutless, shameful act.
Cheating to win a premiership is one thing, but to deceive another club into not turning up on GF day out of protest yet turning up yourself is the act of the lowest form of human filth.
The Rabbitohs players and supporters would of sung "Glory Glory" with such pride that day back in 1908.............

Supurb, courageous victory that one, it must be such an honour to count that amongst one of your club's Premierships.

Hope WT shove it up the vermin this Saturday.
Exactly this. It’s a team from the beginning with no honour. Pretty simple

Post Reply