WESTS Tigers Team V Souths...

tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Souths...

Post by tigeress » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:53 am

WT2K wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:11 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:04 pm
Anyone know how long rowdy is out for? Huge loss
Nothing official from the club yet.
I have read that it's indefinite :brick:


tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Post by tigeress » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 am

hobbo wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 6:45 pm
Poor old Chee Kam
Hero one day... hated the next :roll:
The same as Rowdy eh (in the past) :sign:

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3534
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 4:48 pm

Eisenhuth should get a new hairstyle for retro round.

If he dyed it red, he could create Keith Galloway flashbacks

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3878
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 18 Jul, 2018 7:12 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 4:48 pm
Eisenhuth should get a new hairstyle for retro round.

If he dyed it red, he could create Keith Galloway flashbacks
He could even be slower than Keefy and certainly is in playing the ball.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 4:43 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 5:04 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:17 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:04 pm
Anyone know how long rowdy is out for? Huge loss
4-6 Weeks
Happy and the NRL physio were correct then ........ :D

I'm happy to prove you wrong :wahoo: , not happy Rowdy out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 7:44 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 4:43 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 5:04 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:17 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:04 pm
Anyone know how long rowdy is out for? Huge loss
4-6 Weeks
Happy and the NRL physio were correct then ........ :D

I'm happy to prove you wrong :wahoo: , not happy Rowdy out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
Honestly ,Geo if we can't make the 8 when he is due back rest him unti next season in my opinion

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3097
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 8:48 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 7:44 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 4:43 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 5:04 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:17 pm


4-6 Weeks
Happy and the NRL physio were correct then ........ :D

I'm happy to prove you wrong :wahoo: , not happy Rowdy out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
Honestly ,Geo if we can't make the 8 when he is due back rest him unti next season in my opinion
x2

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 9:09 am

Masterton wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:36 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:56 pm
I sense a 2015 Ambush..

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seaso ... mmary.html
Halatau as captain and hooker, Lovett, Cherrington and Santi. It's a miracle we won that game. That's the game where Marty has a blinder, yeah?
The game where Alex Johnston got a face full of Marty's hand.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2567
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 9:26 am

Tacky wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 9:09 am
Masterton wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:36 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 9:56 pm
I sense a 2015 Ambush..

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seaso ... mmary.html
Halatau as captain and hooker, Lovett, Cherrington and Santi. It's a miracle we won that game. That's the game where Marty has a blinder, yeah?
The game where Alex Johnston got a face full of Marty's hand.
Alex Johnston had a shocker that night.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 9:43 am

Hope you come good, sooner than expected Rowdy.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 6:09 pm

Liddle and Grant drop off the extended bench.

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:22 pm

I’m thinking Kevin is going to have a big game. Just a feeling.
Need more props.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21843
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:33 pm

The Broncos win has kinda killed the buzz for this game. Only have ourselves to blame having to rely on other results after such a strong start.

bbobb
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by bbobb » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:47 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:33 pm
The Broncos win has kinda killed the buzz for this game. Only have ourselves to blame having to rely on other results after such a strong start.
Yeah - and the size of their win (32 points) makes it that bit harder as well.

We just have to knock the bunnies off now. No excuses.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1717
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:01 am

bbobb wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:47 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:33 pm
The Broncos win has kinda killed the buzz for this game. Only have ourselves to blame having to rely on other results after such a strong start.
Yeah - and the size of their win (32 points) makes it that bit harder as well.

We just have to knock the bunnies off now. No excuses.
Panthers, Dragons and Warriors are a chance to go on losing streaks.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28473
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:23 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:33 pm
The Broncos win has kinda killed the buzz for this game. Only have ourselves to blame having to rely on other results after such a strong start.
It's also brought the foot loops out from under their rocks

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:26 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Jul, 2018 11:33 pm
The Broncos win has kinda killed the buzz for this game. Only have ourselves to blame having to rely on other results after such a strong start.
Yep feel the same. Was pumped all week but then last nights game kinda deflated me

A loss will just about kill any chances of playing finals footy, a win will still give us a glimmer of hope

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:45 am

We have to keep winning anyway...

given the way the Pamfers performed they could easily go South at a rate of knots...did not look like a team playing for their coach or each other..but hey they have a big CEO and a heap of juniors...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply