Rabbitohs Team..

TigerSJ

Re: Rabbitohs Team..

Post by TigerSJ » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 2:45 pm

Hopefully they have trouble getting up for this game against us after winning 9 or 10 in a row. The problem I see is the speed that they play the game at - it is something that gets us every time. We don't win the wrestle and are too slow to get up and get to marker - if we do that Cook will have a field day. The other problem is our line speed- if we hang back and wait for them they will roll though us just like the Raiders have done in the past.

Generally, the games we win are the games that the opposition play at our pace, get into the grind with us - but as soon as they step it up and get a roll on with quick ptbs we are in all sorts. If they click with their timing in attack (sometimes they don't), I think they will be too strong for us.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 5:46 pm

Spot on tigersSJ

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 11:15 am

TigerSJ wrote:
Thu 19 Jul, 2018 2:45 pm
Hopefully they have trouble getting up for this game against us after winning 9 or 10 in a row. The problem I see is the speed that they play the game at - it is something that gets us every time. We don't win the wrestle and are too slow to get up and get to marker - if we do that Cook will have a field day. The other problem is our line speed- if we hang back and wait for them they will roll though us just like the Raiders have done in the past.

Generally, the games we win are the games that the opposition play at our pace, get into the grind with us - but as soon as they step it up and get a roll on with quick ptbs we are in all sorts. If they click with their timing in attack (sometimes they don't), I think they will be too strong for us.
Spot on, we can't handle teams that Roll over the advantage line just playing tight through the middle.
And having Cook go every
time there's one marker is just going to tear us to pieces.
I just can't see us controlling the speed of the ruck and once we lose it look out.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:40 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Thu 19 Jul, 2018 8:57 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 18 Jul, 2018 7:21 am
I hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see us getting even close to them
Especially with Lawrence.
Our mostly pillow forwards will have to improve a lot or they’ll be run over
One could say our pillow forward pack improved a lot against an all out rep forward pack last week

Vaughan - NSW
Mcinnes - Knocking on the door of NSW
Graham - England
Frizzell - NSW
Sims - NSW
De Belin - NSW

Yet you give us no chance against souffs?

Nullify their forward pack including Cook and I give us a huge chance. The rest of their team don't really fear me
Yep I did give us no chance against Souths, and that’s what I thought,
I did say that I hoped I was wrong, which I was, so I’m wrapped in the win, couldn’t be happier.