** Live Game Thread**

Spud Murphy

Re: ** Live Game Thread**

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 8:57 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 8:09 pm
hank37w wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 8:06 pm
How good are these guys at crashing parties.
Billy, Bellyache and now Sutton
Also Widdops first game as a blonde.
Lol looked more grey than blonde. No doubt trying to cover up :lol:

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:12 pm

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm

BodhiTiger

Post by BodhiTiger » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:23 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:12 pm
Could watch it all night!
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:21 pm

Gagai can chase forever as far as I'm concerned

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm

Put sound on for this its worth hearing Braith when he realises what has just happened

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:38 pm

Probably our best 80 minutes all year. Quality opposition and belted them in defence and looked better with the ball. Only one downside was Kevie's bombed try, twice in two weeks the pie has been put on a platter only to see it fall to the ground. I guess at least he has got himself win position to bomb it

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:41 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm
Put sound on for this its worth hearing Braith when he realises what has just happened

Braith what a tool :roll

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:54 pm

supercoach wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:38 pm
Probably our best 80 minutes all year. Quality opposition and belted them in defence and looked better with the ball. Only one downside was Kevie's bombed try, twice in two weeks the pie has been put on a platter only to see it fall to the ground. I guess at least he has got himself win position to bomb it
Yeah I agree.
Manly at Brookie first half was the best 40 I've ever seen in our history... The second half wasn't too hot from memory.
We were pretty solid all night tonite it seemed... Forgot to IQ it will only get the edited version bugger it

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:31 am

Yesssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:20 am

from the excellent write up a few days ago - well it did not quite work out that way. But his concern for Farah's safety was spot on

https://warren.rabbitohs.net/t/round-19 ... itohs/2511
Souths Tragic

SPINE
9 Damien Cook; 7 Adam Reynolds; 6 Cody Walker; 1 Alex Johnston vs
9 Robbie Farah; 7 Luke Brooks; 6 Benji Marshall ©; 1 Moses Mbye.

Cook will capitalise on the quick play-the-balls of the Burgi & co to terrorise the Tiger’s retreating defence. His passing game, defence & endurance has greatly improved, & he is now the full package. Barring injury, he will be Souths’ next Australian representative - enough said. Brooks will be hoping the injection of Farah & Mbye into the Tiger’s spine can help ease his load. Souths know only too well that this can result in team paralysis, as Farah tends to overplay. Like the Black Knight, Farrah eagerly awaits his mismatch with Cook & the formidable Souths pack. For his own safety, one hopes the cold but humane hand of Kelly Egan will soon intervene to mercifully drop the shroud on Robbie’s illustrious career.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:23 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:20 am
from the excellent write up a few days ago - well it did not quite work out that way. But his concern for Farah's safety was spot on

Souths Tragic

SPINE

Cook will capitalise on the quick play-the-balls of the Burgi & co to terrorise the Tiger’s retreating defence. His passing game, defence & endurance has greatly improved, & he is now the full package. Barring injury, he will be Souths’ next Australian representative - enough said. Brooks will be hoping the injection of Farah & Mbye into the Tiger’s spine can help ease his load. Souths know only too well that this can result in team paralysis, as Farah tends to overplay. Like the Black Knight, Farrah eagerly awaits his mismatch with Cook & the formidable Souths pack. For his own safety, one hopes the cold but humane hand of Kelly Egan will soon intervene to mercifully drop the shroud on Robbie’s illustrious career.
If I wanted to read this crap I'd go there myself... Stop posting their garbage

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:32 am

I was proudly showing how wrong he was esp. about Farah.

For other posters here may I say that they were spewing having to sit amongst many Tiger fans who were putting poop on Sutton all night.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 5:18 am

Hate Saturday arvo/night games, don't get much of a chance to see them due to work, but it's always pleasing to wake up in the wee hours and see a win, especially an impressive one.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 6:22 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:41 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm

Braith what a tool :roll
Hopefully anasta had put this years entire salary on souffs winning last night

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 6:28 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:23 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 3:20 am

Souths Tragic

SPINE

If I wanted to read this crap I'd go there myself... Stop posting their garbage
BBF this is great. Some people on here think they own the forum and don’t realise there are other members who enjoy this kind of insight. Keep doing what you do , love your work. Go Farah and the mighty tigers.

Onthebus

Post by Onthebus » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 6:28 am

I will always remember Anasta for being the most overrated flog (player)in the game by his peers

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 7:30 am

The most pleasing thing was that we didn’t fold when the game was won and let in two or three tries, like we did against Parra earlier in the year. Would have been nice to keep them to zero, as I don’t think we’ve done that before, but that’s alright. We were rock solid for the entire 80 minutes and that is all you can ask for.