No more plodders!
:sign:

Post by 851 » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:39 pm
Honestly...
Jason Taylor is a worn.
Nobody likes him.
There were plenty on here who loved him, I was howled down countless times for calling for his sacking, absolute joke of a coach, best move we ever made getting rid of him.
Go hard or go home

Post by 851 » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 7:50 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 8:03 pm
white wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 7:41 pm
Robbie is like rocky a true tigers champion. Who will remember jt in twenty years
David Fa’longo
Love it mate, I will forever be grateful to David for that act
Go hard or go home

Demps

Post by Demps » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 8:12 pm

851 wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm
Demps wrote:
Honestly...
Jason Taylor is a worn.
Nobody likes him.
There were plenty on here who loved him, I was howled down countless times for calling for his sacking, absolute joke of a coach, best move we ever made getting rid of him.
I'm with ya mate.
Potter was better.

Anyway all in the past and Cleary is the man now.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 8:41 pm

Duterte could be named as WT's coach and I'd support him

Just because people supported Taylor or didn't support Taylor should be seen as winning or losing

Again we are in far better times , lets focus on the now (for a change ) , not what Taylor did or winning a premiership almost a generation ago

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:30 pm

TCL wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 5:42 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 2:50 am
Eddie wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:53 am
willow wrote:
Sat 21 Jul, 2018 9:42 pm
It's in the past, no point dwelling on it - history will show it was a mistake.
A costly mistake.

A mistake that I believe cost us other players directly or indirectly as well as 2 years of Farah.

Thankfully we are under a smart operator now who understands the game.
Yeah Siebolds a man manager and said hasta la vista Robbie.Why?
He didn't ask Farah to leave, Farah asked to leave. He chose Cook over Farah, so would every other coach today.

When you have a player like cook
Cook gets injured tomorrow then what?

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:31 pm

Demps wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 8:12 pm
851 wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm
Demps wrote:
Honestly...
Jason Taylor is a worn.
Nobody likes him.
I'm with ya mate.
Potter was better.

Anyway all in the past and Cleary is the man now.
Agreed.Sheens still had potters measure too.Till he lost support of the playing group.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:34 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 8:41 pm

Just because people supported Taylor or didn't support Taylor should be seen as winning or losing

Again we are in far better times , lets focus on the now (for a change ) , not what Taylor did or winning a premiership almost a generation ago
Agreed.This is Ivans bus and if someone don't like that P$$$$ off.Hopefully valuable lessons have been learned from some of the stains on this club in the past.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:30 pm
TCL wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 5:42 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 2:50 am
Eddie wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:53 am

A costly mistake.

A mistake that I believe cost us other players directly or indirectly as well as 2 years of Farah.

Thankfully we are under a smart operator now who understands the game.
Yeah Siebolds a man manager and said hasta la vista Robbie.Why?
He didn't ask Farah to leave, Farah asked to leave. He chose Cook over Farah, so would every other coach today.

When you have a player like cook
Cook gets injured tomorrow then what?
He selects either Killer or Britian

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:26 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:

Agreed.This is Ivans bus and if someone don't like that P$$$$ off.Hopefully valuable lessons have been learned from some of the stains on this club in the past.
Apart from 3 seasons , this club has been a massive diarrhoea stain in regards to players , coaches , management and the board

And next time mid season we just don't let Hobbo fuel the bus up , stupid Pommie nugget put unleaded instead of diesel in the tank

Fortunately the mechanics (Faf/Mbye Motors ) seemed to have cleaned the tank out :lol:

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:26 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Apart from 3 seasons , this club has been a massive diarrhoea stain in regards to players , coaches , management and the board

And next time mid season we just don't let Hobbo fuel the bus up , stupid Pommie nugget put unleaded instead of diesel in the tank

Fortunately the mechanics (Faf/Mbye Motors ) seemed to have cleaned the tank out :lol:

You should be called "never happy tiger".

:bawling

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:54 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

You should be called "never happy tiger".

:bawling
Glad you found all the answers to the WT's questions

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

You should be known as #Magpiegenius

You will spoken with reference all over Instagram and Internet

Col your my hero

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:02 am

Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

I think its safe to say that Ivan learned the only valuable lesson there was to learn from the performance of the previous coach - that being to make sure the only similarity they share is the title.
Because he has restored team and club harmony, has developed a squad that can defend, and welcomed back the player who was meant to be the cause of all our problems on and off the field and put him straight into FG. Says it all really.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:41 am

happy tiger wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

:) Legend happy.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:47 am

Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:02 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

I think its safe to say that Ivan learned the only valuable lesson there was to learn from the performance of the previous coach - that being to make sure the only similarity they share is the title.
Because he has restored team and club harmony, has developed a squad that can defend, and welcomed back the player who was meant to be the cause of all our problems on and off the field and put him straight into FG. Says it all really.
Some valuable lessons have been learnt.As long as egotistical rent a crowd types that want to jump on the bandwagon realise Ivan is boss and they can join as polite passengers no problems.This house is under new management.Congratulations to the Wests board for the Ivan Cleary appointment.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:51 am

Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:02 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

And the coach before that and the coach before that.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 2:36 am

happy tiger wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Whilst this thread is all about blast from the past Its amazing that golden year of 2005 when we won the comp messers Noyce and Sheens operated with a cap at the time that was $500,000 under the cap limit too. Now that was some seriously good management.